Imana Hair Studio Reviews

29 Reviews for Imana Hair Studio

Imana Hair Studio 1
Imana Hair Studio 2

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2016

I had Skylar and Amanda from Imana Studio come to my house the day of my wedding. Each bridesmaid of mine had their own visions for their hairstyles and Amanda and Skylar brought them all to life! Every bridesmaid was thrilled with their hair! As for me, I completely changed my hairstyle from the trial and Skylar nailed it. Not only was my hair exactly what I had invisuoned, but it also DID NOT MOVE the entire night. My hair looked exactly the same at midnight as it did when she first finished my look. Now that says a lot! Outside of their talent, both Skylar and Amanda were so wonderful to work with. They were both genuinely excited to be a part of my wedding day. Thank you Imana Hair Studio for doing such a beautiful job!

Sent on 11/05/2016
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/05/2015

Amy and her team were a pleasure to work with! We used Imana for hair and all of us (me, my bridesmaids, my flower girls and my mom) were extremely happy with how our looks turned out. My only compliant was that my hair fell out during the second dance (granted I was jumping around like a mad person) but the clip was dangling from my hair and pieces were falling in my face. The style was EXACTLY what I was looking for so I was happy I had it for pictures and the rest of the night, it still looked good just not as good. Overall, they were professional, friendly and so talented. I felt the prettiest I ever had in my life and so much of that was because of Amy. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Imana Hair Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa for this amazing review! We loved working with you and your bridal party! We are so happy to hear that we were able to make you feel and look your best! Don't forget that you now receive 40% off your next haircut! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best Wishes, Imana Hair Studio!

Elena · Married on 10/07/2012

I had been planning my wedding for over a year, had a hair dresser lined up and thought that everything was all set. With just 2 months to go, my hair dresser canceled. Thankfully, I found Imana through Wedding Wire reviews and even more importantly, they were still available. From the first conversation, I experienced nothing other than professionalism. My trial was great. On my actual wedding day, Amy came to do my hair very early. They were super punctual, professional and just had the best attitude. They made me and my bridal party (including moms) look absolutely fantastic. I couldn't be happier!! I'll be switching to Imana for all my hair services. Thanks again Amy!!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Karishma · Married on 01/08/2013

0.0

I was negotiating with this place trying to come up with a day for my trial and before we could finalize something they booked they booked my wedding day for somebody else's trial so they kind of undercut me not appreciated I wouldn't recommend going

Sent on 07/11/2013

Imana Hair Studio's reply:

Unfortunately that is true.... We do not book anything until we receive s deposit and with such a busy wedding season we did double book a day. Luckily we did work it out and Karishma, did book her wedding and Imana Hair Studio was able to make both Brides happy!!
    We are very sorry for the misunderstanding.