13 Reviews for Imaginem Productions

6 Imaginem Productions Reviews

Throughly enjoyed working with these talented video professionals. Incredibly low impact on the big day, while still ensuring every last minute is captured. Can't go wrong with this team of talented professionals. Would certainly hire them again!

Profile Picture Margot, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews

Awesome Work! Professional and have great experience

Profile Picture Ted, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Finding you was Fate, Meeting you was Unexpected, and Deciding on you was the best Decision we did, and still IS!
Honestly, I don't remember how we came upon Imaginem Productions while we were researching for Photographers and Videographers. Finding it was like fate, as we browsed the website we came upon photos after photos after photos that we were drawn to, it was the kind of photos we wanted and liked.
I immediately contacted them and asked a lot of questions. There was a lot of questions on that email because I knew SOME of the things I wanted and needed, I wanted answers. To my surprise they replied right away. It was clear, concise and straight to the point, because of that we set up a date for an appointment. Closing in on the days of the appointment, I had other questions that needed answers, I emailed and got a reply right away.
The day of the Appointment, we met Michael and Zach. We had more questions but the whole process was a breeze, they were professionals but at the same time welcoming and comfortable to be around with. Then it came down to cost, we asked for more samples of their work and still we liked every bit of it, they are VERY VERY REASONABLY PRICED and AFFORDABLE. It was then that we decided these are the kind of people we want to work with. People who have professional work ethics but were approachable in every aspect and the COST to match.
Months before the wedding, communication is still ongoing, I emailed details of the wedding to come, concerns I have, and the must haves. During the wedding, they were on their GAME FACES but the smiles and their approachable personas never left. IT WAS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE.
It did not stop there, now that the Wedding was done, we received our Photos and Videos. Looking through photos after photos, frames after frames, all concerns I had was put to rest. Their IMPECABLE work is one to be admired, it was like reliving the moment over and over and over again with just a press of a button.

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We are truly grateful to have found Michael and Zach to film our wedding! Their artistry and passion for their work is undeniable and it shows through every level, from the first meeting to the day of the event and to the end product. Their attention to every little detail is outstanding. We could not be happier with the entire experience with Imaginem Productions.

Profile Picture Misti & David, 4/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The entire Imaginem team was amazing to work with, from start to finish. The quality of their work speaks for itself, but it was a pleasure to work with them throughout the big day. I found their services to be extremely reasonable, packages are flexible (can work with customizing their services to meet your every need), and were always quick to respond. Overall, I would highly recommend Imaginem for any videography needs!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 1/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

First off, I had NO plans to have a videographer for our wedding. I had done my research and everyone cost an arm and a leg. Yeah, you're hovering drone 'copter camera is super awesome, but I'm pretty sure I need this kidney.

I found Imaginem through a friend and from the beginning to very end, they were amazing. We had two receptions for them to film and I didn't have to give up any vital organs to get it done. This is important because when we saw the final product, I was ready to give them one. We are so pleased!

Mike was outstanding with his communication. If ever I had a question or change in schedule, he was right there. On the day of, Mike and Zach were amazing at capturing all of the wonderful moments and many that we had missed while running around. The same goes for our second reception. All the details and DIY things I had put so much time and effort into, they made sure to document.

The final edited video, we received yesterday and we, simply, couldn't be happier. The quality of the video and the editing skills are ON POINT. It was like reliving my wedding all over again, tears and all. Mike and Zach are so wonderful and genuinely wanted to make sure we were happy with the video.

Thank you guys SO MUCH!