Imagine Three Reviews

28 | Ann Arbor, MI

28 Reviews for Imagine Three

Téa · Married on 11/05/2018

Wonderful to work with!

We were a small wedding but Julie took the job and did hair for our wedding. She was organized, on time, super fun to hang out with...and she made everyone look GORGEOUS. I would definitely recommend Julie for your wedding day :)

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2016

Imagine Three did an excellent job for the hair and makeup for my wedding in Ann Arbor. They traveled to our local location and kept on a schedule to have us ready before the "be ready time." We had 11 women getting hair and makeup done and it all worked like clockwork!! I was so happy with how I and everyone else looked on the day of. I can't thank them or recommend them enough!!

Julie · Married on 12/31/2015

Hannah is such a good human being aside from being an amazing makeup artist. When I found Hannah online, my main concern was finding a makeup artist that had experience working with Asians with monolids. She had great experience and set me at ease quickly. She really listens to you to get a sense of how you want to look. Hannah uses high quality cosmetics as well. Hannah and her assistant were timely and organized. They were helpful in creating a day-of schedule for makeup. Hannah also makes sure that all of the bridal party gets to take home “touch-up kits” with some extra gloss, etc. The makeup stays all night long truly! I will continue to see Hannah for other special events.

Laura · Married on 08/21/2015

We loved Imagine Three! I used Imagine Three for my wedding hair and make-up, the mother of the bride's make-up, and my maid of honor's hair. We went to their salon for our hair and make-up, since we were a smaller group. It was a great way to save some extra money and have a relaxing morning. Hannah and Julie made us feel very welcome, and were even flexible when my mom had to run back to our hotel because I forgot my headband.

We were done ahead of schedule and the hair and make-up held up all night. I would highly recommend Hannah and Julie for any bride in the Ann Arbor area!

Julie and Hannah were wonderful. They were absolutely willing to rework anything I didn't feel comfortable with. I was trying eye color and lashes I'd never used before and Hannah, who is a complete riot, was so easy going about it. (Oh, and get a trial of both, absolutely worth the money) On the day of, everyone arrived on time, ran the bridal suite with efficiency and fun. Everyone looked wonderful and had a light and easy time getting ready, which is quite a feat when emotions are high.

Mary Beth · Married on 06/06/2015

Have been going to Julie for YEARS and continue to love what she does to my hair every time. Had the pleasure of getting to know Hannah too and she did a fabulous job with my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding! Such fun people to work with. Would highly recommend!!

Sarah · Married on 04/18/2015

I used Imagine 3 for hair and makeup on my wedding day. They did SUCH a fantastic job. I cried a ton and my makeup didn't smear or budge, and I danced a ton and my hair held up really well! Plus they are really sweet and cool girls. Highly recommended!

Julie and Hannah of Imagine Three provided on site makeup and hair services for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother and my flower girl on my wedding day.

I had completed a trial beforehand with them and they took all of my requests to heart.
    The day of my wedding they were incredibly professional, they arrived on time and truly listened to the vision I had for that day.

We had a lot of girls to get through, a total of 8 and everyone looked flawless! Julie and Hannah are both incredibly personable and their passion shows through their work.

I can not stress enough how wonderful they are! They even helped me to tweak my look after it was complete to make sure I loved it.

I would highly recommend their beauty services to anyone getting married in the area! They were wonderful!

Tamara · Married on 07/26/2014

This is a business consisting of three sisters! One sister does hair, one does makeup, and the other does photography. I hired all three parts of Imagine Three and I wouldn't change it for the world! The hair and the makeup were absolutely stunning. My bridesmaids, my mom, and my flower girl were very happy with both services. My hair and makeup was more than I could have asked for. They both listened to my wants/needs and knew just what I wanted. If I wanted something changed- that was perfectly fine with them! The photography is top-notch. Whitney listens but has fresh ideas. She's calm but straightforward on the wedding day (to get what she needed and what I wanted done). She listened to what I wanted and followed-through.

When you hire all three of the sisters, you are getting the best end of the deal. Everything is done on-site and they talk to one another to figure out timelines. They communicate well and all compliment one another. It was a fun time! Give it a try :)

Patty · Married on 10/20/2012

I hired Julie and Hannah for my hair and makeup services, respectively. They travel to wherever you're getting ready which is a huge convenience. They did a fantastic job making me, my bridesmaids, and the moms look beautiful. I'm Asian American and I find that a lot of makeup artists don't really know how to work with my features, but Hannah did a great job.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2012

Hannah and Julie made me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and my MIL all look amazing. I am not a regular makeup wearer, so I was very nervous about how I would look. I did not want to look like I had a ton of makeup on or overdone and Hannah honored that request. I looked like myself, and I look like myself in pictures. I got so many compliments on my hair, too. I brought pictures of hairstyles I liked and Julie was able to work with my hair to give me the look I wanted.

As a side note, I urge every bride to do a trial run of their hair and makeup to put themselves at ease for the day of. It is worth it.

Heather · Married on 05/26/2012

Julie and Hannah are fantastic!!! I did trials with a few other companies before I had my trial with Julie. I'm kind of picky. Julie did a wonderful job and I booked Imagine Three right away. Julie did an amazing job on my hair the day of the wedding. I absolutely LOVED it! She also did hair for my bridesmaids and my mom, who all loved their styles as well. Hannah did my makeup, my maid-of-honor and my mom and everyone looked perfect. My makeup on the day-of looked even better than my trial with Hannah. I looked and felt the most beautiful I've ever felt in my life on my wedding day, and I have Julie and Hannah to thank for that!!

• KaceyRey

Kacey · Married on 04/21/2012

You would assume I'm just being a lazy reviewer based on my 5/5 rating, but I am extremely critical and that is just how awesome these girls are! Hannah did the make-up for my wedding, and Julie did my hair. I don't handle stress very well so of course the morning of my wedding was a nervous time, and these girls made it a fun, hilarious time! Not only did I enjoy their company, but I looked exactly the way I wanted to look on my wedding day when they were finished. I felt incredible, and my (now) husband could not believe how beautiful I was. Any future bride who wants a stress-free morning should book Imagine Three and feel confident in the fact that she will look perfect on her big day!

• W

Winter · Married on 10/22/2011

I do not live in the Ann Arbor area and had initially gone to another salon to do a trial hair and makeup run six months before my wedding which resulted in disaster. I was so nervous since I was unable to come back to Ann Arbor until the wedding, but was referred to Imagine Three by my wedding planner. I was immediately made to feel at ease through correspondence. Julie and Hannah both listened to what I wanted and gave me honest opinions, which I value so much more than being told what I think I want to hear. I had my trial with Imagine Three a few days before my wedding and was so relieved. They were fun to be around and made me feel at ease during the hours before I walked down the aisle. Most of all, I looked beautiful, and not like someone else. They enhanced my hair and face without covering it up. Julie went above and beyond with a last minute veil hiccup and Hannah with helping my mom. I recommend Imagine Three without reservation. Thank you both for making my wedding spectacular.

• Z

zain · Married on 10/15/2011

Julie and Hannah helped make my wedding day absolutely perfect! they are professional yet fun and make everyone feel comfortable and relaxed! The mothers in law and bridesmaids were very happy with their results as was I. I thought my hair and makeup were perfect, elegant, and absolutely lovely :) and stayed put until the end of the night, even though it was a very very windy day!!! I had a trial with them prior to the wedding and they were very patient and good about getting the exact look I wanted. I have had trials with other places prior to finding them and I can honestly say that they are by far the BEST! My family and I will definitely be back to work with them on future occasions.

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/24/2011

Julie and Hannah were wonderful to work with for my wedding! Where I live, there are not many options near by and we were planning on traveling to have our hair done. When I found Imagine 3 and realized they would come to my house, I was hooked. It made the morning so much more relaxed and fun. They did a beautiful and professional job as well. Myself, mom and mother-in-law had our make-up done and everyone looked gorgeous. All of the bridesmaids and I loved our hair as well - I don't think anyone was disappointed. They really listened at my trial and to the girls for ideas. I was very, very happy with my service!

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2011

Hannah and Julie provided hair and makeup services for myself and my bridal party. They were both amazing! They were actively involved in setting up a schedule so that everyone knew exactly when they would be sitting for hair and makeup. They were efficient and professional and are both incredibly personable. For hair, Julie listened to each girl's idea and made suggestions where she saw fit. Everyone was thrilled with their hair. Hannah also made sure to ask each girl how they usually did their makeup, how they wanted to look, etc., and provided input where she thought something might work better or worse. I was incredibly impressed with them both, and was thrilled with my look. We finished on time for photography. I would recommend Imagine Three to any bride getting married in the southeast Michigan area.

Rebecca · Married on 07/16/2011

I loved all three women and the services they provided. They made me feel very beautiful and all of my bridesmaids as well. Julie and Hannah did awesome hair and make-up. I loved my extensions and airbrushed make-up. The pictures look amazing and I loved the things Whitney did for both the engagement photos and the day of the wedding. They are all very friendly and answered all of my questions. They made me feel very comfortable and confident!

amanda · Married on 01/15/2011

I can't express how much I loved my makeup and hair on my wedding day! Hannah and Julie were amazing to work with and were able to bring my vision to life. Being a curly girl I wanted to make sure my hair was still curly but elegant and most importantly out of my way :) My makeup I wanted it to be natural and soft and have a little bit of of 1940s feel. I would highly recommend Julie and Hannah for your upcoming wedding!

Tracy · Married on 01/01/2011

Julie (hair) and Hannah (make-up) were amazing to work with for my wedding. I'm one of those people that has a vision in my head but has a super hard time relaying it in words but with them, it was easy - they know their stuff! We did a trial and they asked the right questions, made sure I was happy, made me feel at ease, were extremely professional, they ROCKED! I would recommend them to anyone wanting to get hair and make-up done and can't wait until I can use them again ;) Thank you Julie and Hannah!

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2010

We loved working with Whitney! Her pictures are absolutely beautiful, so I can't wait to see our shots. She is very professional and has great ideas. Plus, she is very decently priced. I would recommend her to anyone!

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2010

Julie and Hannah we're great!! I was extremely happy with my make-up/hair and with my girls as well!! I highly recommend these two!!!

Kristy · Married on 08/28/2010

I got married on August 28, 2010 and I must say booking the ladies of Imagine Three is the best money I spent! They made my wedding day so special and everyone looked so amazing because of them. They truly care about acheiving the look you want and I was so comfortable around them that it felt like I have known them for years.

• Emkt

Emily · Married on 05/14/2010

Whitney, from the Imagine Three group, did our photography for the wedding. She was extremely flexible and willing to go along with whatever we wanted. She was really able to read our personalities and took some great picture to really reflect who we were as a couple. She was very professional and was worth so much more than what she charged!

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2009

We chose imagine three hair and makeup for our wedding. Julie and Hannah we very professional and fun to work with. They were able to efficiently get hair and makeup for 8 bridesmaids and makeup for our mom, and were flexible with changes in the schedule. Each hair and makeup style was different and fit the individual. Hannah and Julie listened to each women's desired look and created a look that fit her needs. We were all happy not only with the service but with how much fun it was to work with Imagine Three. I recommend Imagine Three to every bride I meet because they were not only great hair and makeup artist but they were so much fun to work with.