Imagine That! Reviews

11 | Upland, CA

11 Reviews for Imagine That!

• gaby

gaby · Married on 05/18/2019

Forever grateful!

Imagine That will forever be my venue for all of my future events! Such a beautiful room (Victorian Room) and everything went so smooth, the staff was so amazing and made sure we were okay the entire night. They were very flexible and made our wedding night the absolute most perfect day of my life!! I am forever grateful.

Sent on 06/25/2019

sharon · Married on 10/30/2010

Pricing was the best in the area, and was all-inclusive of everything we needed (other than of course a DJ and photographers). They alleviated so much of the headache of planning a wedding, and dealt with everything for us. They supplied everything, from the fully decorated room, beautiful furniture and tableware, the linens (which we got to pick), the cake (which we also got to pick), and an exquisite meal.

The food tasting was fun. Of course, it wasn't the food we ended up selecting for our wedding, but the food at the tasting was so delicious, and meant to give you an idea of how food will be in preparation, freshness, quality, etc. The tasting was amazing, but our actual meal at the wedding was even better!

The rooms were all so beautifully decorated, it was difficult choosing which we liked best. We went with the one that suited our guest count, and our wedding theme (Mardi Gras). There was more than enough space for the ceremony and seating, and afterwards for dancing. We had a beautiful area for the cake too. I had brought in all of the little extras I wanted placed on tables, etc., and they set everything up for me. They made everything so easy for me, which is so helpful during the high-stress periods.

The food was incredible! Very high end catering, and delicious! Lighting and colors in the room were perfect for our special day. We have hundreds of photos and videos that all look just amazing. Our event host was also very helpful and gracious, and stood by to make sure everything went perfect - and it did! All the workers were so fast, meticulous, organized and on time. We had no issues whatsoever. We did have a significant credit at the cash bar for our wedding party, but we forgot to tell anyone, so ended up losing that money - oh well. Also the loss for guests who RSVP but did not show - but that's not the fault of the venue on any level.

We couldn't have been happier with how wonderful this venue was for us.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Amy · Married on 08/08/2008

Imagine That! was where my reception was held. I live in TX and got married in CA, so I had to plan my event from quite a distance away. The great thing about this venue is that they come as a package deal and a great deal it was too! They were so awesome! Not only do they do everything for you from placing your party favors on the tables, all the set up, coordinating your cake with a local bakery, make the centerpieces, food menu, and so on; but they also have a host to help you that evening and a wait staff that is totally dressed for the occasion. The reception has to be the most stressful part when planning a wedding because there are so many details to it and details to remember. They took all of that away from me and did everything for me! I highly recommend them to anyone planning a reception in Southern Ca!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 07/16/2010

I had my wedding reception in the Garden Room at imagine that. It was by far the best place for someone that is on a budget. Their packages include everything even cake and center pieces! they are reasonably priced and the overall service was great! I didnt have to worry about anything, they set up and clean up everything and will even place any special items you want on the tables. They even provided me with a huge screen for free for a slide show that I had. Oh and the food was really delicious and plentyful! The only drawbacks I guess I could say is that the room could have been a bit cooler and their location doesnt really have any nice areas outside to take some nice pictures. But overall was very happy with my wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2007

This venue was beautiful (Enchanted Forest)! I LOVED IT! You can also choose between 5 venue's. My wedding consisted of 300 people and it worked out perfect! it's huge! it fit anywhere from a minimum of 200 to 700 people! I would totally recommend this place. it's also close to the 10 fwy in Upland CA.

Sent on 11/30/2007
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2011

Beautiful environment, they really took the time to make our day special. The food was beyond fabulous, the service was great. Loved working with Donna Lee!

Sent on 11/21/2011
  • Cherry Baby

Elizabeth · Married on 08/15/2008

Imagine That! has 5 different reception rooms to choose from. I got married in the Victyorian room and it was BEAUTIFUL. The only complaint I have out of everything is the air co0nditioning could have been a little higher. Other than that everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/02/2008
  • The Aguilars

April · Married on 05/05/2007

On Cinco de Mayo of 2007, my husband and I had our wedding reception in the Garden room at Imagine That. We didn't have to worry about a single thing, they made it so easy for us! They even provided us with a list of outside resources such as a photographer and bakery for the cake. The food was so delicious and the chef was so helpful and attentive when we were taste testing the dinner options. The staff was friendly and I would totally reccommend this place to anyone! My best friend got married there too!

Sent on 07/21/2010

3.5

Beautiful evening. Owners very friendly.

Sent on 07/14/2014
  • Melody and Diego

Melody · Married on 10/14/2016

2.8
      3.5
      2.0
      3.0

The venue was very inexpensive, because we paid in full, but you get what you pay for. The place was never ready to go, so I never knew what it was going to look like. I also never had a chance to look at the bridal Suite. I was always told that it was being renovated. Within the first week never having new photos to look at, or a chance to view a fully set up room in person I attempted to cancel my reservation. At that time I was met with extreme rudeness and told that I was not entitled to a refund per the contract which stated that any monies paid were non-refundable. For 10 months I felt cheated and disappointed that I was forced into using the venue that I was not happy with. One of the many things that I encountered was trying to set up a tasting for the menu which the venue also provides. I had made several attempts to make an appointment and was repeatedly told that it was too soon so I went along with it and tried not to worry. It just so happens that the months before the wedding my fiance was going to be having surgery and would be unavailable for the scheduled tasting. I asked when the next date would be so that I can go with my fiance instead of alone. I was told that they were not able to check dates but that they were sure that there wasn't going to be another tasting prior to my wedding. I had to go to the tasting without my fiance and took my father instead. Upon arrival I was told that someone should have called me to cancel because the chef was unavailable that day. I had to reschedule. And that is all I have room to write about....

Sent on 10/27/2016

0.2
      1.0
      0.0

Had my wedding here and the food was child, the staff was rude, the alcohol tasted like it was watered down, the parking was over packed and the bathroom was clogging up. Needless to say it was a disaster. Would not recommend it for any reason. Steer clear.

Sent on 02/04/2013