Imagine It Photography Reviews

51 | Avon Lake, OH

51 Reviews for Imagine It Photography

Megan · Married on 05/12/2014

Stephanie from ImagineIt Photography did am amazing job on our wedding photos. Her bubbly personality was nice to work with. Everyone who has seen our pictures love the creativity that was put into the poses, they were not all traditional, it was very enjoyable.

Sent on 08/17/2014
  • User4342047 · 2+ years ago

Stephanie and John were very easy to work with. They have a good energy and you can tell that they love what they do. A few days after the wedding, there was some photos up on the blog already and the rest photos were available only weeks later.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Alyssa · Married on 12/28/2013

Somehow we managed to convince Stephanie and John to come to our Maui wedding (over Christmas!). They really pulled out all of the stops. We were very impressed by the location scouting they conducted. Everyone who has seen our wedding photos has been beyond impressed with the quality of all of the images. Both Stephanie and John were a joy to work with and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photographers. Imagine It Photography surpassed all of our wildest dreams!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Kortney · Married on 12/14/2013

Words can't express how pleased my husband and I are that we went with imagine it photography for our December wedding!! It was hands down the best choice we made, and the best money spent out of everything in our whole wedding. Stephanie and her husband are such sweet, friendly, and fun people. It was a joy to spend the day with them, and they really put me at ease the whole day. I have been in weddings where the photographers were bossy and in the way, and you couldn't really enjoy the time spent with the wedding party. Stephanie and her husband were the complete opposite! I had so much fun with them, and I really felt that they were able to stand back and take candid pictures of the whole wedding party while we were having a good time. It was all very relaxed. They took the type of pictures I asked for, and went above and beyond. I let them decide where to take pictures at, and I was so pleased with all the locations!! Our wedding photos are incredible, especially all the pictures at the reception. I love my album and I look at it daily! I can't even explain how many of my family members and friends were completely blown away by our pictures!! I literally still get compliments and it's been 8 months!! I 100% recommend them!!!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2013

They were amazing! Were so friendly and great to work with! Always got back to us right away, answered all my questions, even came to my town to scout out picture places for the day of. I couldn't have been happier with them! They were so nice to all of the wedding party, funny, and got every shot I asked for. They got so many amazing shots, and go a lot of shots that represent the kind of relationship my Husband and I have. I loved everything they did! Especially that there was a photographer to even capture my Husbands morning getting ready while stephanie was with the girls getting ready. Was so awesome! and how fast I got my pictures was amazing! I got my pictures back from my october wedding way before my firends that got married in August did: they are still waiting for their pictures! It was awesome!! and the sneak peak was up when we were on our honeymoon just days later! not even a week later! I can't thank them enough for everything they did. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2013

Working with Stephanie was a great experience, she was always so kind and helpful throughout our preparations for our wedding. We really loved her style as she captured a lot of candid photos which is what we were looking for. She was very flexible and available for our entire wedding, and her enthusiasm for photography is evident. I would highly recommend Imagine It Photography.

Sent on 08/24/2014
  • User3520855 · 2+ years ago

I can truly not say enough about how wonderful Imagine It Photography is for wedding photography! From the instant I first met with Stephanie until I received our final wedding images, I felt like I was in the best of hands. She is an absolute professional in every sense of the word, extremely prompt with responses to email or phone calls, and her photography speaks for itself. Imagine It Photography was both our engagement and wedding photographer and thanks to them we have hundreds of amazing images to remember the best time of our lives. Thank you Stephanie and everyone at Imagine It Photography!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2013

Stephanie and John were a fantastic couple to of worked with for our wedding photographer. And it was a big help to of done our engagement pictures with Stephanie to become comfortable with her. She was very helpful in the entire process and helped me go around to different areas of the city picking out places to shoot at on our wedding day. Any time I had a question I could shoot her an email and she would usually message me right back.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Annie · Married on 06/14/2013

Stephanie did an amazing job with our wedding photos! She has a very easy going, fun personality, which my husband and I connected with immediately. She took the time to come to our rehearsal to scope out the church and lighting. Stephanie and her team were very professional throughout the entire process. On the day of the wedding, they arrived on time and ready to shoot. They were able to capture every special moment and memory, which was important to us because we didn't have a videographer. The pictures turned out amazing! There are so many good photos it is hard to choose which ones to display. I would definitely recommend Stephanie and Imagine It Photography!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Imagine It is the best! Stephanie is a fantastic and gifted photographer.Our wedding pictures are absolutely breathtaking. She is so fun and easy to work with. Stephanie answered all my emails immediately and was on time for all events!!!!! She has an eye for a great shot, and is adventurous when it comes to locations! She is open minded and listened to what we wanted..she took amazing photos and we couldnt be happier!!!! Thankyou Stephanie !!!!!!! you captured the magic of our day !!
    -Bonnie and Eric

Sent on 06/29/2013

Lisa · Married on 04/06/2013

Stephanie and her husband did an amazing job photographing our wedding. They took hundreds of pictures and were able to capture every aspect of our special day. She was very friendly and easy to work with. She made us feel comfortable. I love the pictures she took. They were exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Stephanie and John are truly miracle workers! I was dreading the photography part of our wedding day - we don't like being the center of attention - but we had so much fun and Stephanie and John are flexible, fun and professional. The photos we've seen so far are truly amazing. It's hard to believe it's really us in those photos! We loved working with them and they helped to make our wedding day amazing.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Kate · Married on 09/15/2012

Stephanie and her team are beyond wonderful! From the start, Stephanie was on the same page with me, and I loved that she had a lot of suggestions and guided us to get the perfect photos. She took our engagement photos, she came to our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and followed me all day on my wedding day. Her associate, Brianne, spent the beginning of our wedding day with my husband and his family, and they both took photos at the wedding and reception. I am thrilled with how all of the photos turned out, and I would recommend Imagine It Photography with a happy heart!!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2012

Where do I begin to talk about Stephanie?! She is absolutely amazing! Everything from our planning meetings and phone calls to squeezing in my last minute ideas and working with our crazy wedding party.. she did everything perfect! She started shooting at about 9 Am when we were getting ready and did not stop until after midnight when our guests led us out with sparklers! Many, many guests came up to us during the wedding to talk about how wonderful she was and how she never stopped taking pictures. Even during dinner when she was supposed to be eating and taking a break she was passing out cards to our guests to show them how to get on our website.. I can't say enough. So far, all we have seen was our sneak peek and they are unbelieveable! She made everyone look natural and not posed, and made everyone feel comfortable the whole time. We are beyond happy and highly reccomend Stephanie and Imagineit to everyone!

Sent on 07/21/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2012

Amazing people and a job very well done!

Sent on 11/17/2012
  • Mrs. Fornasty

Heather · Married on 05/27/2012

Stephanie and John were the greatest!!!! I loved working with them, and they are so much fun!!!! We had a great time, and I cant wait to see more pictures!!! Love em Love em Love em!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Sheena · Married on 05/12/2012

Stephanie is more then 5 stars! She is the most sweetest, easy-going, talented photographer there is! I would send her an e-mail and she always got back to me right away. She had no problem with me suggestions poses I found. We are huge Cleveland Browns fans so she let us split up our engagement session so that we could do some pictures inside the Browns stadium and the others at a later date in a park. She had never shot at the Browns stadium & when I suggested it she was excited to try something new. We just received our wedding photos and are so happy with them. She is extremely affordable and has picture quality of photographers who are charging double of what she is. It's the truth when I say I am sad we will no longer working with Stephanie, she was more like a friend then a vendor.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Blair · Married on 04/14/2012

Stephanie and John are great! All of our pictures were gorgeous. Seriously consider using them for your wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2012

cortney · Married on 07/22/2011

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. We felt that she went the extra mile for us on our wedding day. Thank you very much!

Sent on 12/24/2011

Brenda · Married on 07/22/2011

Stephanie was AMAZING! My wedding pictures was the one thing that I did not have to worry about on that stressful day... We knew we were in great hands and the pictures captured every moment which touched my heart.

You guys are awesome!!!

Brenda B.

Sent on 07/23/2013
  • Gracecaplan

Grace · Married on 07/16/2011

Stephanie and her husband John were amazing photographers. They were very easy going and professional. My husband and I felt extremely comfortable around them. My husband is really shy and thought he would have problems posing, but they made it fun and not awkward at all! We were absolutely thrilled and blown away with the photos that were taken. I have referred many brides to use them and will continue to do so.

Sent on 12/28/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2011

Wonderful Photographer and have recommend her to my friends:)

Sent on 11/23/2011

Angela · Married on 05/14/2011

After interviewing 7 wedding photographers I am so thankful that I choose Stephanie and Imagine It Photography to capture the happiest day of my life. From the initial meeting to the album planning; Stephanie has done everything right! Professial, prepared, ready for what ever the day throws at her, Imagine It Photography gave A+ service!

Sent on 01/02/2012

Allison · Married on 05/06/2011

Stephanie is an amazing photographer. For the price of her package ( which was the cheapest that I could find!) I got so much for my money. We were able to get 2 photographers for ALL DAY, as well as unlimited photos and she was the nicest person. She met with me to go over planning, she checked up on me through out the planning. She is amazing, and what beautiful photos she takes!

Sent on 05/31/2011

meg · Married on 01/22/2011

Stephanie and her husband went above and beyond to make our day special. They came the night before to meet with everyone and make everyone feel comfortable with them. They had so many great ideas for different photo spots. The pics (thus far) have turned out AMAZING and I am SOOO glad we picked them to be our photographer. She was really sweet and professional and you can tell she really loves what she does. Great price too. Did a lot of comparison shopping and for her quality I think the price was great! You WILL NOT regret hiring her!

Sent on 02/04/2011