Imagine Event Decor Reviews

24 | National City, CA

24 Reviews for Imagine Event Decor

Tiffany · Married on 08/01/2015

I was blown away when I seen ever thing. Diana made planning our wedding so easy, sure there were a little stress that I had to deal with, but not with her. she made sure everything and everyone was in place. she did an amazing job and all the comments we got back from others was WOW.. she gave us just what we wanted and more..

thank you again you rock!! I have your number on speed dial.. xoxox

Sent on 08/10/2015

Valerie · Married on 04/26/2014

Where do I begin, Well first off I had to give Diana and the rest of her crew 5 stars, absolutely no doubt about it! It all matters the day of on how smooth things will run and she did exactly that. Diana was prompt, more excited for us on our special day which made me so comfortable she loves what she does which made me trust her so much more! She was helpful on all questions on other vendors I couldn't get a hold of, organized and professional! You can't beat the price either for the quality. Remember it all matters that day/week where she communicated with me every step of the way , also dealt with my outside vendors (very important).. All in all my husband and I had a memorable night! My guests also loved how everything turned out I got so many compliments ! Thank you imagine event decor for all your services and more.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Brenda · Married on 10/19/2013

Working with Diana from Imagine Event Decor was wonderful. She really got my vision and made everything look beautiful. I would strongly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Kristle · Married on 08/03/2013

Everything you did for our ceremony site decorations made our day perfect! I couldn't imagine our wedding day without the decorations you did! Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2013

I was so lucky to have had dianna as my coordinator, florist, and event planner. My Wedding became way more then I ever imagined. Things I thought I was not going to have like chair covers, table covers, ext.... I got to!!! My Wedding was beyond gorgeous : ) for any other events or Weddings in the family I'm so recommending her!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Patrice · Married on 06/15/2013

Imagine Event Decor was amazing. Diana was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. She surprised me in more ways than one with her kindness. My reception decor was so beautiful and I received so many great comments about it. I would definitely work with Imagine Event Decor again in the future. Thank you for all your help.
    Patrice

Sent on 06/23/2013

DEBORAH · Married on 06/01/2013

My wedding reception was beautiful and Diana rocks!!!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Alexis · Married on 03/02/2013

Diana did an AMAZING job!!! She was there at EVERY moment when I emailed her or called her. She executed my ideas fantastically and also exceeded my expectations. I cannot express how much my fiance, parents and I were thrilled to see the ballroom! I would recommend her to anyone (especially since my family and I are in the hospitality industry focusing on weddings, we are very very detailed oriented and picky and she "WOW'ed" us) and we could not have picked a better person and coordinator to put all of our ideas together. She did such an amazing job that the catering manager at the hotel wants to put her on the vendors list!

Sent on 03/05/2013

John · Married on 01/12/2013

Diana was awesome. She helped us figure out how best to set up our daughter's wedding and reception areas. She has and excellent display of many various settings to help make good decisions and was very helpful in adding in what we already had planned to make them all work together. She worked well with our other vendors and did the month before and day of coordination to keep the stresses of such a big event away from us so we could enjoy the moment. Her husband and staff are very pleasant and professional. Thank you all for such great work and may God bless.

Sent on 01/26/2013

Theron · Married on 10/07/2012

Diana made it very easy, an was a wonder to work with. I will recommended her to any friends who are thinking about getting married.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Paul · Married on 08/11/2012

Everything was Perfect! When I arrived for the Wedding, everything was as discussed and obviously completed well before our arrival time! We would recommend Imagine Event Decor to all of our Friends!!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Joanna · event on 07/21/2012

Everything was amazing, and perfect more than what we expected!

Sent on 08/02/2012

I couldnt have asked for a better reception for my daughter. You meet my expectations. Everything came out better then what I expected. My family and friends were impressed with the elegance and beauty. I had so many comments on how the reception looked liked. Thank you so much for your wonderful service. You were great!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Vanesa · Married on 06/12/2012

Diana was very helpful throughout the whole process. She did her best to make sure our wedding was elegant and that it was. She was responsible and was with me through every step of the wedding. My family raves how beautiful our wedding was. Thank you! :)

Sent on 07/03/2012

Lety · Married on 02/18/2012

I would use Diana's services again, and I have also now refered my niece who is now getting married. I really enjoyed working with her. My Venue was very nice, but with the extra detail that she addec, it look beautiful. We
    were very pleased and received many compliments regarding the decor.
    I will be using her again, not for another wedding, twice is good for me, but for a nice party for my family or friends.
    Thank you so much for all your help.

Sent on 02/24/2012

Veronica · Married on 12/31/2011

Imagine Event Decor was amazing. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my decor looked and I truly could not have done it without Imagine Event Decor. I came up with my theme and theme and Imagine Event Decor turned my dream into a reality. Diana made me feel comfortable with allowing her to set up without worry. She truly went above and beyond to make my day perfect and I couldn't be happier with my results and it was all for a very affordable price.

Sent on 01/16/2012

Maria Elena · event on 03/19/2011

We made a scheduling change for our oldest daughter's 15th Birthday Celebration for March 19, 2011. This decision was made late in January.
    In (6) weeks!!! This event would take place. It most certanly did in one of the most beautiful and memorable ways for ALL THE RIGHT REASONS.
    Diana our event specialist was and is an EXTRAORDINARY, CREATIVE, AND A VERY PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL TO WORK WITH! So, without a second thougt we hired her again for our youngest daughter 15th Birthday six months later on Oct. 29, 2011.

Sent on 02/06/2012

Stefanie · Married on 04/08/2017

Thank you so much for helping our wedding look amazing!! It was such a perfect day, and I could not be happier with how everything looked!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Ana · Married on 11/24/2012

I recently got married a few weeks ago. I called Imagine Event Decor to help me with my wedding. I was so happy and pleased with their work. Imagine Event Decor did my flowers for my ceremony and reception they also did all my centerpieces and a list of other things for me. Their work was amazing everything looked beautiful. I walked into my reception hall and cried it looked amazing. I received so many compliments from all my guests of how everything looked. Anybody that is planning on getting married I would HIGHLY recommend Imagine Event Decor. The staff was so wonderful to work with. They helped me not to stress which no bride should. They truly made my wedding dream come true.......

Sent on 02/06/2013

Maria · event on 10/05/2012

Diana did an amazing job with my daughters party I didn't know what to do or even where to begin and she just took over with the planning as well with my stress. I'm not a person to give reviews but if u want a super fun stress free party Diana is the one to call . Our party was a total success and how my daughter wanted it. So pls don't hesitate to call her

Sent on 12/30/2012

Mrs. · Married on 09/02/2012

My wedding was beautiful. It could not have gone better if I had done it all myself. Diana was great! She listened to all our crazy ideas. We selected all the decor and the end result was wonderful. The design in my vision was a reality.
    Thanks Diana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Diana was pleasant to work with. She used beautiful linen for our reception. And she was willing to provide us great deals on other decor, but we ended up with DIY to keep costs lower. As soon as the contract was signed, her service was worry-free. The only negative- a couple of instances, the store was closed during hours when they should be open. However, she was willing to meet with you any time when scheduling for an appointment.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Helen · event on 04/28/2013

Very pleased with the set up. Everything looked beautiful and professional.

Sent on 06/07/2013

cynthia · Married on 09/03/2016

1.4
      0.5

The wedding planner did not provide what we requested for our wedding. I was very disappointed with ceremony arrangements; she did not provide stands for floral arrangements, two vase flower arrangements were placed on the grass. When I asked her why she did not have any stands in floral arrangements she claimed it was windy. The gazebo had a chandelier hanging, but it was not in the middle, and it was not secure safely and it was crooked very distasteful. I got picture to prove it- text me at 619-846-3771- shame on her.
    Reception- looked gorgeous, but, she did not provide what we paid for. The reception had a total of 10 tables with a floral arrangement each. On the invoice, we paid for 12 floral arrangements, so we were expecting 12 tables. I had people at reception looking for tables that did not exist, it was embarrassing. She added 10 chairs per table, and guests were crowded at tables. This was not noticeable because my guest went out of their way to be accommodating. But, as I greeted each table, I noticed how crowded each table was, not to mention I had a couple who showed up late and could not find a table with two open seats. If she knew the room will only fit 10 tables, why not let us know?
    She does not were proper attire while working, she wore flip flops during reception and ceremony. She was disrespectful to grooms men and my friend who gave me away bossing around and change agenda without letting us know. STAY AWAY

Sent on 09/21/2016