Imaginations Bridal Reviews

23 | Brookhaven, MS

23 Reviews for Imaginations Bridal

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2016

I had just moved to Mississippi when I was looking for a wedding dress. A friend mentioned Imaginations. It's is a quaint shop in downtown. The lady that assisted us was patient as we spent hours trying on dresses. Although it was my first shop, I fell in love with a dress! They took my measurements and the dress came in early and even more beautiful than I remembered. Great service. Great selection of bridal dresses. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding gown.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2015

I went to a couple places before, but when I stepped into imaginations I was overwhelmed with the help that I got in selecting my dress. I was able to specially order mine to fit exactly what I wanted. My dress was so perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2015

We bought my gown and the bridesmaids dresses all from Imaginations. They worked with us on finding something within (under) my budget and made the experience so personalized, we were all in tears when I found the right dress!--this was unexpected since I was not interested in having attention on me or being a "princess." I received so many compliments on my dress & my girls loved the variety they had to choose from as well!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Wonderful company! Made all my dreams become reality!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Imagination Bridal was very helpful. They made searching for dresses a pleasant yet enjoyable experience.

Sent on 03/05/2015
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 09/15/2012

After going to 3 other bridal stores and being very disappointed in both the dress selections and lack of professionalism I came here and was amazed! Everyone was very polite and the dress selection is HUGE! It's like the Kleinfeld's of the south! Anytime I here someone say they are getting married I always recommend they go to Imaginations Bridal!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Ruth · Married on 04/13/2012

Great selection and affordable prices!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Melanie · Married on 06/18/2011

Imaginations made my dress shopping experience a wonderful one. I had actually shopped at another local, large bridal chain before going to Imaginations and realized once arriving at Imaginations that they offer top-notch service. The ladies there truly made me feel like I was a princess and were very patient while I tried on a number of dresses. Also, the prices at Imaginations CANNOT BE BEAT!! I was able to find the dress of my dreams well under my budget (which made my mom happy). I will ONLY recommend Imaginations for a bride's dress shopping needs.

Sent on 06/30/2011

Lane · Married on 05/17/2008

I got my bridesmaid dresses from Imaginations, and I ordered everything through email and telephone without ever setting foot in their store! They made the process extremely easy for me, and their prices could not be beat! These dresses were $75 cheaper than other stores in MS! Loved buying from them!

Sent on 12/24/2008

Meggan · Married on 09/08/2007

I went there first. It was the most perfect wedding dress shopping experience. After that I went to others places and was highly disappointed.

Sent on 08/08/2008

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2007

I loved my dress, and the ladies at Imaginations were exceptional. They have a wonderful selection and fantastic prices. They made the experience enjoyable for my mother and me, and they were so accomodating with issues related to my bridesmaids. Anyone who has the chance to work with these ladies should.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Kristle · Married on 04/05/2008

They made my day absolutely wonderful. They made dress shopping fun.

Sent on 08/11/2008

Had a very bad experience at The Bridal Path in Jackson, MS so we drove 60 miles one way to Brookhaven, MS to look at Imaginations Bridal. Huge selection of very beautiful dresses that are reasonably priced! Friendly and knowledgeable sales associates that really took their time to help us find the perfect dress.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Ellen · Married on 05/31/2014

I had such a wonderful experience at this store. I traveled to Brookhaven to shop at this store because it is a huge bridal salon and has very reasonable prices (and my mom lives there). It's a small town so I wasn't expecting much, but the girls who work there are so sweet and helpful. They didn't bat an eyelash at all when I requested to try on dress after dress after dress. They had a huge stock of dresses from very popular designers (no expensive or very high end designers though-which was ok with me). I fell in love with Maggie Sottero's dresses before I even visited the salon, and they had almost every dress in stock for me to try on. It was a little warm in the store during my appointment so I felt like I was getting a little sweaty, but there were also several other bridal appointments occurring at the same time. The girls made wonderful suggestions and were very knowledgeable about their stock, especially when I was requesting specific things, like a keyhole back or a longer train. I just can't speak enough for how wonderful my experience was here. I ended up buying my dress here and got it for $200-300 cheaper than the same dress at other bridal salons where I live.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Emily · Married on 10/20/2012

Very, Very Nice and easy to work with....Anna is just wonderful! Thanks for everything:-))))

Sent on 12/09/2012

Kayla · Married on 06/13/2015

I had a very pleasant experience at Imaginations. Every staff member was friendly and attentive. They were very organized and respected my style and price range. I would definitely recommend shopping here!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Emily · Married on 10/18/2014

Imaginations was great! I found my dress, got it altered and had it steamed all at the same store and it was so convenient!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Shana · Married on 08/02/2008

3.0

Overall I had a pretty good experience with them. I got my dress, slip, veil, and bridesmaids' dresses from Imaginations. Everything was perfect with my dress. It came in earlier than expected, the alterations lady I worked with was wonderful, and everything with it was perfect. The only complaint I have (and it wasn't all their fault) was with the bridesmaids' dresses. The main problem was actually the size chart of the designer. Almost everyone's dresses were too big, so some that paid for extra fabric (length and a bigger size) ended up paying more money to have them taken in. Some of the women (not all) working in the store were not very understanding of the situation. One was rude to my maid-of-honor about the size of her dress. Fortunately it all worked out, but I was disappointed with that one aspect.

Sent on 12/22/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 05/31/2008

3.6
      3.0

Until these ladies knew who I was related to, they were rude...they can be kind of snotty, but the dress selection is amazing. My dress was late and they did not communicate this to me. I ended up having to postpone my trip so that I could wait for it to come in, but I guess I should have checked on it. It was only a few days later than the supposed time it was supposed to come in and apparently it wasn't their fault, but I just thought it would be good to know that your dress probably won't be early. Be nice and friendly, and they should be back. Otherwise, high-tail out of there. The selection and prices are good, and some ladies are very sweet in there. I understand it's under new ownership, so maybe things are improving. Try it out!

Sent on 07/04/2008

Stefanie · Married on 04/26/2008

3.6
      3.0

They were pretty reasonable, but the dress company messed up on measuring the length of my dress, but they were quick to order shorter heeled shoes and dye them in time.

Sent on 08/30/2008
  • MrsShaw_April2014

Tanehia · Married on 04/05/2014

2.6
      2.5
      2.0

I went here because I knew everything was almost one of a kind and I wanted something different but beautiful. I'm sure the dresses return they'll be beautiful but was completely mislead about the delivery date...

Sent on 12/29/2013

1.6
      0.5
      1.0

First I would like to say that this store has many dresses to choose from, which is a positive, however the staff is lackadaisical and unhelpful. Appointment times were forgotten, dress was not bustled the way we requested and the alterations were botched in an irreversible way - yet we still had to pay a few hundred dollars to the alterations lady. Simple request were made several times before anything was actually done. I do believe the staff are “nice people” they are however, not very good at their job. I know they have been in business a long time, which I find quite surprising.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Marie · Married on 04/30/2016

1.0

I have never in my life thought that finding a wedding dress and having a dress altered would be one of the worst experiences of my life. Growing up I dreamed of the day I would find "the dress" and all the happenings that went along with that. These people and this shop completely butchered this experience for me. Not only did they not get my dress in when they said they would, they only checked on the status of it after I called and complained. They said it was a "warehouse issue", but it sounded more like they never sent the order to the warehouse. When it finally came in they set me up with their alterations lady, who is by all accounts very sweet. I don't know if she has too much on her plate, or if she just doesn't know what she is doing but after FOUR trips to Brookhaven she still did not have my dress even close to being finished. I even called before my last hour and a half drive to Brookhaven a few days before to ensure that my dress would be ready to pick up. She said everything would be ready and didn't call me to let me know it wasn't finished until right before my appointment. Needless to say I took it to someone else to fix her mess and she had it completed in 24 hours, on Easter weekend. I wouldn't recommend that my worst enemy visit this shop.

Sent on 03/28/2016