ImageSource Entertainment Reviews

6 | Mountain View, CA

6 Reviews for ImageSource Entertainment

Jessica · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I are so happy with our decision to choose Aaron and ImageSource Entertainment to DJ our wedding. Aaron met with us in person long before the wedding so we could talk and get to know each other. He walked us through each step in organizing our reception, and explained that it is important to him that we hear the music that we want to hear at our wedding. The whole process was very personalized and we liked that Aaron used his experience as a DJ while also valuing our opinions. When our big day arrived, everything went perfectly! Aaron was dressed very professionally, and kept our whole evening moving smoothly--All with an upbeat and fun personality. He followed a playlist that we created, but also took requests from guests as well. I have had multiple family members and friends remark about how great our DJ was--he made a great impression on many! Additionally, Aaron took great pictures throughout the evening that he shared with us, many of details (such as our decor, the cake, etc.) that we never really had time to look at! Hiring a good DJ is so important. They set the mood for the event, as well as keep the busy night moving smoothly. You will not be sorry if you choose ImageSource Entertainment and the highly qualified Aaron Dalugdug to be your DJ!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Aaron is the Michael Jordan of wedding DJs! We worked with some great vendors for our wedding but he was by far the best. His experience and expertise made us feel at ease immediately and we knew that if he was Emceeing then everything would run smoothly and it did!

He brought his own mics, stands and even generators for our outdoor ceremony and had a projector and screen which we used for table assignments during the cocktail hour. He has everything you would need and gives suggestions on the best way to utilize them.

Aaron had the dance floor packed the entire night (although half our guests were Filipino so they weren't hard to convince) and had everything flowing perfectly. People knew when every part of the wedding was taking place including a surprise dance routine from my wife and her former dance team so no one missed anything. There was no down time and a lot of party time.

Aaron isnt just a DJ where you give him a list of songs and he plays them, he helps you through the entire planning process and even helped with our reception timeline. Hiring Aaron was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2015
  • Keo

Keo · Married on 04/20/2013

Aaron from Image Source Entertainment was absolutely a joy to work with. AWESOME MC AND DJ SKILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

We met with Aaron about 8 months from our wedding date. On our wedding day (April 20, 2013), he was such a wonderful MC. My guests knew exactly what was going on and no one was confused why there were groups of people here and there. They all knew what was coming up next, what to expect and so forth. He kept the party going. He was such a great hype man. He was very professional throughout the entire event. I know there were moments that he must have wanted to tell my drunk family members to shut up because I certainly did. I loved the fact that he took in strides and smiled the whole entire time.

I will recommend him to anyone and he will be used for future events. THANK-YOU AARON!!!! WE LOVED YOUR ENERGY, MC AND DJ SKILLS!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Aaron Dalugdug was the Emcee and DJ at my wedding reception this past June and it was the best reception ever! Now, I'm not just saying that because I was the bride and I think I had the most amazing wedding ever. Actually, ALL OF MY GUESTS have told me, my parents, and my in-laws that it was the best reception they'd ever been to. And I thank Aaron for that!Throughout the planning process, he was receptive and responsive to our questions. When we described our cocktail and reception set-up, he knew exactly how to prepare for the sites.He made us feel like he understood our vision for the reception and the type of atmosphere we wanted. As for the wedding day, he did an awesome job!!! He came in a suit, which I really appreciated since we had a formal hotel reception. He was able to keep the timeline of the night moving along and he entertained the crowd without any cheesy jokes. He would check in with us throughout the night too and make sure we were ok or if there was anything else we needed. Most important, he kept the dance floor packed, even beyond the dance floor! He was able to read the crowd and adjust the music accordingly! He kept up energy of the party throughout the night!! He played all the traditional ballroom music for our aunts/uncles, plus our top 40 for our friends! To see everyone having the time of their life made all the stress of planning worth it!

ImageSource offers lighting services as well, which Aaron provided for us. I know nothing about lighting and Aaron described the different lighting options, colors, and arrangements available. We were able to see pictures of his previous work on his Facebook page too. We went with his lighting recommendations for the ballroom and he said if we had time to check it the day of the reception before the guests came in, he could adjust it if we wanted. When we entered the ballroom that evening, it was perfect!

Sent on 09/15/2012

Arron was a DJ for my best friend's wedding and i really wish i used him on our wedding. Don't get me wrong our DJ was good but Arron was Great. We ran our reception programs with such a great energy. We really wish we had found and used him in our wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2013

ImageSource Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful message. Congratulations in your new life as a married couple. I wish you the best. - DJ Aaron D.

Robert · Married on 10/30/2011

We were introduced to Aaron Dalugdug through another DJ we know who wasn't available the day of our event. When we met Aaron in person, I felt had a very positive and lively personality - he did not disappoint on the day of. We also had him bring in some up-lighting for the venue, and it turned out beautifully. I can speak nothing but praises for Aaron.

Sent on 12/05/2011