Images of Style by Monica Reviews

28 | Wyandotte, MI

28 Reviews for Images of Style by Monica

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lindsay · Married on 10/16/2010

Monica is AMAZING! Not only is her work beautiful, but it is a wonderful experience to work with her. She is unobtrusive while working, and you forget she is there. Her photos are modern looking, and beautiful.

Sent on 10/24/2010

Kyle · Married on 10/17/2009

So easy to work with. Our pictures turned out amazing, especially the outside ones. Enjoyed her all day

Sent on 06/17/2010

nicole · Married on 09/12/2009

Monica was always professional and gave me the personalized attention I needed. As a very hands on bride, she accomidated all my requests. Monica's style of photoraphy is unique and breath taking. She has so many beautiful ideas and an eye for capturing the right moment. There were so many amazing photos, we could bearly decide which ones to choose for our album. We are still getting compliments about her work almost a year after the wedding. I would highly recommend Images of style by Monica. Nicole and Andy

Sent on 06/18/2010

Ryan · Married on 01/03/2009

Monica is wonderful! She has a vision that makes her pictures just amazing. I love every one of my 1350 pictures she took. It was a pleasure working with her, she was very nice and unobtrusive. We hardly noticed them at the reception, but she was there clicking away for most of the night. We can't thank her enough for capturing our day.

Heather · Married on 12/06/2008

I would recommend Images of Style by Monica to anyone looking to find a fantastic photographer. My husband and I had tons of fabulous comments from everyone that saw our pictures and even strangers. Monica has a natural talent and it shows in her pictures.

Ryan · Married on 10/25/2008

From the minute we met Monica, we knew that she was the photographer that we wanted for our wedding day. Her relaxed personality matched with a true expert's body of work/knowledge was perfect for us.

On the day-of, Monica captured some of our most cherished memories. She and her husband, Chris, were able to guide us through the "formalized" parts of the day (photos with the families, etc.) but then gave us the distance we needed throughout the rest of our day. That allowed for truly natural, journalistic pictures that were not forced. In fact, many of those shots have become some of our very favorites.

Monica provides excellent value for the investment that you make. If you are looking for a photographer who can provide a personal touch while still providing world-class product, we couldn't think of anyone better to recommend.

We can't wait for the opportunity to use Monica again for when our children are born and throughout the years. She's the best!

Christine · Married on 10/18/2008

Words cannot express how thrilled we are to have had Monica as our photographer! One of my favorite hobbies is photography, and when I saw samples of Monica's work, I knew immediately that she was the one! We knew she was there, along with her husband Chris, taking pictures, but she was never intrusive. In fact, there were times she was very helpful in providing an extra pair of hands when needed. She and Chris gave us their all and it was reflected in the quality of their pictures. Wedding pictures are expensive - yes; however, you can't put a price on an excellent eye for detail. Monica has "the eye". Watching the slideshow of our pictures (bonus-on a large, flat screen) was like reliving the day again along with many precious moments that we missed and were glad were caught on film.

Sent on 11/27/2008

Jaclyn · Married on 10/04/2008

Oh my goodness! I can not say enough great things about Monica. From our very first meeting I was convinced she would be my favorite vendor, and she was. She is THE nicest, most talented photographer. We did engagement photos with her as well and she had such an ease about her that just brought out the best in me and my husband. Her creative eye is un-parallel.

The day of the wedding she was not only a professional, but a friend. She calmed, soothed, and advised without being overbearing. I forgot she was there half the time and she got a lot of great candid shots because of her ability to put one at ease.

The photos from my wedding are by the far the most original photos I've ever seen. Everyone who was part of my day commented on how she was everywhere - literally. She was on her stomach, on her side, hanging from a chandalier...well not really...but you get my point. She did whatever was necessary to get the shot she needed and I was so impressed by her tenacity. She never appeared rattled or frustrated, but always in control.

The product was beyond expectations. Every person who has seen my photos has declared them to be the most beautiful wedding pictures they've ever seen. I truly believe she made my wedding day better by her presence and captured each and every moment in a way that will allow me to remember every detail for the rest of my life.

I can not let this review go without also crediting her assistant for the day. She was just as nice and helpful as Monica and really helped get everyone in a fun mood. She also got a lot of great shots - ones where people were goofing around while Moncia was setting up a shot.

I just feel so blessed to have gotten not only a great vendor, but a great person when I booked Monica. Everyone bride should be so lucky.

Jackie

Robin · Married on 08/08/2008

Very easy to work with and the pictures were great. Would recommend.

Sent on 02/09/2009

Theresa · Married on 07/25/2008

I would recommend Images of Style by Monica to every future bride I know. Monica was the best photographer anyone could as for. Her work shows it all. I can not say anything bad about her. She is a wonderful person. I thank god everyday I chose her for my special day. She is a truly gifted photographer. Me and my husband look at our wedding pictures over and over. She captured every special moment. I will have these moments for the rest of our live and I thank Monica for that. I hope every future bride is as lucky as I was.

Lisa · Married on 06/07/2008

I think Monica was probably my favorite vendor. She is very laid back and has a calming presence about her, but she is also very professional. We were so pleased with our engagement session a few months back that we couldn't wait to see what she would do with our wedding. On our big day she was prepared, came with an assistant, and truly remained in the background. Our friends and family commented how happy they were they she worked quickly during our picture taking between the ceremony and reception. We didn't have to spend hours getting all the shots we wanted, so there was more time to celebrate! I really can't recommend Monica enough. Her work and personality are amazing and I can't wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 06/15/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 05/31/2008

Monica was great! She got all the shots I wanted and shots that I didn't even realize I wanted. Plus I got my pictures back in 3 weeks!

Laurie · Married on 05/25/2008

Monica was a brides dream photographer. She gave us her all and the pictures showed it. She captured the details and little things that mean everything to the wedding day. I would choose her again and again if given the chance to do things differently.

Julie · Married on 04/12/2008

Monica was amazing to work with and she captured our day perfectly!!! I still get the chills everytime I look at the pictures, just like it just happened. I couldn't be happier. She was professional, sweet, and her packages were an overall great value. You would be fortunate to have her at your event.

Leni · Married on 09/08/2007

I couldn't have been happier with Monica! She captured the day in a very creative and unintrusive way. It felt like a friend was your photgrapher, and her picture were amazing!

Sent on 03/05/2008

Valerie · Married on 09/07/2007

Monica made the day even more amazing than I imagined. She was there for every moment. I have been married for 6 months and I can’t stop going through my photographs. Everyone that I recommended to use Images of style and did not – now regret it after seeing her work during the wedding and the final prints. I can’t imagine going through anyone else. I have been in many weddings and never have I see the photographer work with her clients the way that Monica has. Her work is simply professional and amazing.

Sent on 03/13/2008

Valerie · Married on 09/07/2007

Monica did an amazing job. I love every shot she and Rachel took.

Sent on 02/08/2009

Katie · Married on 08/19/2007

Very easy & fun to work with. Beautiful and creative photography!!

Sent on 01/29/2008

Megan · Married on 09/03/2010

Monica does amazing work. She was the one vendor that we knew before we were even married that we wanted to use. She has done several other friends weddings. She just some how captures amazing images. I will use her in the future for family and children photos. Her pricing is very reasonable, especially for what you get!

Sent on 09/25/2010

Debi · Married on 09/20/2008

Sensational sums it up! We were married on Lake Huron late September, on a beautiful sunny day. Monica has a fabulous eye, and is very unique. Our photos were soft, romantic, creative, fun, everything you want in your wedding photos. What I liked the most was she is very un-traditional. Our photos on the beach were stunning, as were the ones on the cliff. She will work with you on exactly what you want and your needs, and what you don't need. There was no wasteful shots in our photos. Look not further and book her....you won't be dissapointed.

• I

Isabella · Married on 09/22/2007

Monica was amazing, and her photography was excellet! She definitely was flexible in making the bride and groom happy! We will continue recommending Images of Style by Monica to friends and family!

Sent on 03/04/2008

Jeff · Married on 09/15/2007

Incredible to work with, flexible, caring, and an amazing photogropher.

Sent on 02/13/2009

Laura · Married on 11/28/2008

Monica was amazing.I recently was in a wedding where all night the photographer was stopping me all night telling me to pose in awkward postions.It became quite annoying.I barely knew Monica was there.I greatly appreciated that she was not stopping me all night telling me to pose.Instead,she just let me enjoy my day and documented it perfectly.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2008

Awesome! I had SO many compliments about her professionalism and how great the pictures turned out.

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2007

I found Monica through a friend that went to high school with her. But I wouldn't have changes who I used for anything. Monica was a joy to work with. Not only did she fit right in with the wedding party (so you didn't even notice her there), but she captured photos that I didn't even know she noticed. Her photos tell a great story about our wedding. She and her partner take a good variety of color, black and white, photo journalistic, candids, posed... you name it she takes it. When you tell her that you want certain photos, she makes sure that she not only takes them, but they look like they were ripped from a magazine. She's very flexible as well. She will go wherever you want. Even if you decide to stop at a place that you weren't planning on. She's young and has a great eye for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2007