Images by Sadie Reviews

32 | Alexandria, KY

32 Reviews for Images by Sadie

Jordan · Married on 08/07/2010

Sadie was absolutely wonderful! She did our engagement photos and wedding photos and we were very pleased. I have referred her to quite a few people and there have been others inquire about her from viewing our pictures. She did a great job and was wonderful to work with. She makes things easy and very comfortable. I look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Kara · Married on 04/19/2010

She was an absolute blast to work with, and the results were amazing. I didn't feel rushed or uncomfotable at any moment and she has a great eye. None of the poses or pictures looked really cheesy, but rather natural and much more relaxed. Plus, she was quick with getting the pictures back to me!

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2009

Sadie is amazing. End of story. For me, she took all of the guesswork out of my wedding photography. She had amazing creative ideas that I could have never thought of myself or gotten from any other photographer. The day of the wedding I wasn't worried at all, she took care of everything! I have used Sadie for engagement shots, wedding shots, and always recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. She also got my pictures back to me quickly and her editing is always excellent. I would use Sadie again for sure! Our wedding pictures will last for a lifetime, and I could not have been happier with the way they turned out.

Sent on 05/16/2010

Ashley · event on: 06/14/2009

Jess is a wonderful photographer, I love her work!!!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2006

I have used Sadie several times to do family portraits and I absolutely love my pictures every time she shoot for me. She is an extremely talented photographer and I recommend her to everyone.

Stacey · Married on 08/05/2006

Sadie shot some portraits of me; generally I hate having my picture taken but she made it alot of fun. Her pictures are amazing and I would recommend her to anyone.

Heather · Married on 06/10/2006

After two maternity photo shoots and special milestones of two children, all together, we've had six photo shoots with Sadie. I'm always amazed at how she's always been able to outdo herself every time. It's easy to see how Sadie's work is far superior to most others. I'll never again trust another photographer with our special memories! In addition to her beautiful work, Sadie is flexible and easy to work with. She's been incredibly patient with our two small children and they really took to her. I always recommend Images by Sadie to all of my friends.

Sent on 06/28/2011