114 Reviews for Images by Daniel Michael Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Negatives (1)
Prints (1)
114 Images by Daniel Michael Photography Reviews

Most talented phtographers I've ever met! Make you feel completely comfortable; even if you don't like having your picture taken. 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/27/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Daniel Michael is the best photographer out there in my opinion. His service was phenomenal! My pictures turned out great. We were also featured in a few bridal magazines.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/1/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We LOVED Daniel-LOVED our photos-LOVED our service!!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/25/06, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love love love our photopher, Johnny D. and his crew on our wedding day was AWESOME. Johnny did our engagement photo session and we loved all of our shots and we got the CD back in a timely manner within a week and half. On our wedding day, Johnny met me at 1 PM and did not leave until 11:30 PM, he literally stayed with us this entire time. Johnny was very open to suggestions for photo poses and ideas and was very accommodating to hiccups that occurred with one of the groomsmen. Johnny and his crew was fantastic and we enjoyed working with him.

Profile Picture I-Chun, 2/11/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with our entire experience with both Images by Daniel Michael and our wedding photographer Jessica Rist.

From our very first meeting with Daniel Michael we were very impressed! He was very accommodating and was able to schedule a weekday night appointment where he was willing to spend as much time as we wanted, showing us albums of weddings photographed by both him and his staff , and explaining his style of wedding photography.

We were thrilled by the quality of the photos that we saw and how willing they are to work with us to customize the list of photos to be exactly what we wanted while also giving us great ideas that we had not previously thought of!

We were also excited to find out that with the package we were purchasing we also got a wedding assistant. We can’t say enough how much the wedding assistant helped us throughout the evening. She was amazingly attentive in making sure the bridal gown did not drag on the ground as well as fixing straps on dresses and buttons on tuxedo jackets that were coming a bit loose. No matter what came up she was on top of it right away and handled everything calmly, quickly, and efficiently. Our wedding day would have been much more stressful without her!

Jessica and Andrew (the candid photographer) did an amazing job with the photos as well as keeping the wedding party on task so that we could get all of the photos we wanted and more! They were very easy to work with and very helpful in posing people so that the photos turned out amazing! Jessica also read the situation very well throughout the day and knew when to let people relax and when to instruct people to focus. We recently got our photos back and are they are amazing! They really captured the entire day from getting ready to dancing at the reception and we are thrilled to have them as a way to remember a day that goes by so fast!

Profile Picture Debby, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files

We used Daniel Michael for our engagement and wedding photos. We chose the package where we had Dan's undivided attention all night, which was an excellent choice for us.
We were very late in scheduling our engagement photos (i.e., the week before the wedding), but he and his staff were able to accommodate us and our location choice, and we received the photos very quickly. He met with us the week before the wedding to suggest timelines, gather information on specific shots, etc; these details were extremely helpful, as I was planning the festivities myself. All interactions were professional and timely, and I was appreciative of the reminder emails that were sent out by his team.
Dan's personality worked extremely well with the personalities in our wedding party, which made the experience incredibly fun. Our wedding party pre-ceremony photos were scheduled to be off-site and outdoors, but the weather was cold and rainy. He helped us adapt to on-site photos, and even offered to reshoot the photos of us at a later date. Additionally, we received several hundred beautiful photos just a few short weeks later! We would absolutely use his team for future needs.

Thank you again!
Wes and Lisa Grate

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I had an excellent experience with Images by Daniel Michael. Dan and his co-photographers were extremely kind, resourceful, and willing to accommodate our desires. From our first interview with Dan we felt welcomed and pampered. We knew from the first meeting we would enjoy working with this company.
It ended up raining on our wedding day and we were some how still able to take pictures outside. Looking at them you'd think it were a beautiful summer day! His staff was well-equipped with anything you could need from Altoids to a sewing kit and safety pins. Our package included the actual proofs of every image in addition to the film negatives and a cd of the images. This is a rarity in wedding photography! We were excited to find a photographer who still uses film and who doesn't need the fancy editing (as with digital) to ensure fantastic pictures.
We were extremely satisfied and would recommend Images by Daniel Michael to any couple who is looking for a fabulous and reliable photographer! We hope to work with them again in the future!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/28/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica was amazing, and her crew helped us make the day go by very smoothly

Profile Picture User3296379, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

They are wonderful. We had Stacey the day of and I'd recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/14/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Loved my photos and the staff went above and beyond on the wedding day!

Profile Picture Christy, 3/21/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved our photographer, Stacey. She was willing to travel 100 miles for our wedding. She and her assistant took fabulous shots, we got a copy of all the pictures and the rights to them, and she made the day enjoyable.

Profile Picture Karianne, 10/7/06, 4 Reviews
4.7

Great people and great work. They did an amazing job with our wedding and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/18/10, 4 Reviews
4.7

The photographers from Images by Daniel Michale & Co. were very good! They made us feel comfortable, were open to anything we wanted and kept things moving at a good pace, but we never felt rushed! They were helpful in setting things up. It was supposed to rain on our wedding day and they kept in touch with us to start pictures early if needed and left it up to us how we wanted to handle things. I would strongly suggest them!

Profile Picture Margaret, 5/26/07, 5 Reviews
4.2

We just got our pictures back and they are fabulous! Somehow our photographer Don made us both look like models. They were very professional and nicely done for the value (1/4 the cost of another photographer we were considering). The only thing I wish was a little different was our shooting location. There ended up being two other weddings at the same place/time (I know, uncontrollable) and it kinda deflated my "nothing can go wrong because it's my wedding day" balloon.

Profile Picture lori, 9/28/12, 6 Reviews