117 Reviews for Images by Daniel Michael Photography

Hand-Coloring (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Negatives (1)
Prints (1)

I JUST got married, and I can't even begin to count the number of compliments I have gotten on our wedding. A lot of that credit goes to Dan at Images by Daniel Michael. I randomly found him on the knot....met with him, liked him, hired him for our wedding over a year later. In the meantime, he gave me solid recommendations for a dress boutique, a DJ, a florist, a cake place, etc. etc. etc. All of his recommendations were right on, and I highly recommend every vendor I ended up using. I have only seen a preview of my pictures on his blog and on facebook (a nice feature he has if you hire Dan personally as your photographer), but I am already in awe. The guy has talent. AND he is fun. Dan has another photographer with him. Mine was Katie--and she was also awesome. If nothing else, she helped me with some minor annoyances on the day of the wedding--thank you, Katie! Dan also has a "bridal assistant" who carries around such things as double-sided tape and heat packs and breath mints, and helps arrange your flowers and dress for the pics. Mine was Abbey and she was super sweet. Dan's company is very responsive, too. If you send an email, you will get a response from either Dan himself or one of the other photographers or people working in his office. It's a great business. I highly recommend it and I think it is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Jaya, 3/10/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

It seemed as though everything was going wrong. It rained all day, our hair and make up person was more then three hours behind, and my husband injured the entire right side of his face the night before the wedding! DANIEL MICHAEL AND HIS TEAM REALLY SAVED THE DAY!! They know their stuff! They were rushed but I still have a ton of beautiful pictures! I actually put off seeing all of the proofs because I was so worried about my husband's face. I am so thankful that we chose Images by Daniel Michael. Daniel was able to hide my husband's injury in most of the pictures and all while being so behind. There were so many things that went wrong and you could never tell with the many amazing shots! He is so talented and so worth every penny! His entire team was amazing. The bridal assistant really was a lifesaver too! The entire team remained calm even though it seemed like one disaster after another. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User1363625, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Danile and his colleagues were awesome! The pictures were beautiful and they made the process so much fun.

Profile Picture Mike , 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I chose Daniel Michael because I love their photography! Emily Erker was our photographer and everything went perfect - we ran ahead of schedule which is SUCH a relief for a bride! The website shows their high quality and they are open to any suggestion if you want something special and unique. I recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have not even received my photos yet, but I am 100% positive that they will turn out amazing! Jessica was my photographer along with the help of Doug and Courtney. All three of them were so great! It was a cold day for picutres outside, but they did all they could to make sure I didn't freeze. They had EVERYTHING any bride could ever need to make a wedding day go smoothly. From double-sided tape, to a warm fleece blanket and hand warmers, they were definitly prepared! I am so thankful for all of their help and talent. I have no complaints and cannot wait to see the photos! :)

Profile Picture Sheena, 10/1/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

DANIEL MICHAEL AND HIS CREW ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I met Daniel through my cousins, Hank and Theresa, because they hired Daniel as their wedding photographer. When I met Daniel, I could tell he had an awesome personality and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. When their wedding was over and I got to look through all of their wedding pictures, I was amazed, impressed and just knew I had to hire him as my wedding photographer some day. Well I got engaged in 2009 and the week after I was engaged, I went to Daniel's studio to book him and his awesome crew. I was not going to wait, because I knew he would get booked fast. I booked him in 2009 and our wedding wasn't til June 2011. The studio was so impressive and his crew was great to work with. On our wedding day there were several storms, we (the girls) were running late at the salon and when we finally got to our destination for pictures, Daniel caught us up and you would have never have known we were running behind. Daniel and his crew did an amazing job and we could have not asked to work with better people. Daniel was amazing from begining to end! Daniel is full of talent and has an eye for everything. We have about 840 pictures and there isn't one that we don't LOVE! I can't imagine not have Daniel as our photographer. Every soon to be bride should hire Daniel or at least someone from his studio because they are all outstanding! IMAGES BY DANIEL MICHAEL IS AMAZING AND WORTH EVERY PENNY....THE DETAILS AND MEMORIES HE WILL CAPTURE WILL LAST YOU A LIFETIME!

Profile Picture Christy, 6/10/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

After reading the (always positive) reviews and browsing around their website/blog I KNEW I had found our photographer. Meeting with Daniel in his studio only made us more confident in our decision to have him shoot our wedding. Not only was he professional and incredibly talented, but he was so much fun. He has the personality that you would want your photographer (with whom you spend a very large part of your day with) to have. The wedding party and our families absolutely loved him and his style. This doesn't go without saying his crew/team of professionals were any less than perfect. Having his crew there was like having a little team of stress relievers. They were always there to capture any moment I might have missed. The photos are stunning and have gotten so many compliments. Absolutely one of the best/easiest decisions we made! Highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/7/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Susan Boatman from Daniel Michael & Co. and had the best experience that we could have hoped for. They came prepared with EVERYTHING that we could have imaged - from safety pins, bobby pis, bottles water (&Straws!!) - pretty much anything you could need! Not only was the day seamless, on time, and so much fun - the photos came out perfectly! Every photo was better than the next and captured the moment perfectly. I would highly recommend Susan and the team from Images by Daniel Michael & Co.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/9/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our photographer was Brian and he was absolutely fantastic! We cannot say enough great things about him! He was professional and courteous. He not only took pictures but he took care of us (bride and groom). He also took care of our moms during the reception. He got our moms and grandparents food during the reception. He was flexible and willing and eager to work with us to meet our needs! Our friends and family were raving over him and talking about how they had never seen a photographer take care of us as much as Brian did. The photographs were AMAZING! He totally captured us and the events! The pricing is fantastic as well! We got every and i mean every picture they took and its all on actual film, not digital! We also got the negatives and a cd of all our pics for less than what we would have paid at another photographer! I HIGHLY recommend Images By Daniel Michaels! They totally value you as a person and couple as opposed the money! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

“I know you get wonderful praises from happy brides all the time, but it is with good cause. Not only did you capture one of the most important days of our lives with captivating photos, but you also created a very special environment, where I felt the most beautiful and happy I have ever felt. You did not just document our day, you made it that much more special by being there. Thank you is not enough. I will forever remember the special treatment of the ‘dream team’” You also took great care of me when I was not feeling the best.

Profile Picture Breeze, 8/7/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

As soon as I met Daniel Michael I knew I had to hire him. I am a very sarcastic person and so is Daniel so I knew after spending 3 hours during our initial meeting that we would have so much fun the day of the wedding. From the minute Daniel arrived (with 4 other photographer and a bridal assistant…so not the norm) we were laughing and having the best time. He is so fast and so good at what he does that he helped minimize the time I was outside considering it was so hot out! I made Dan a deal that after he was done photographing our wedding, he had to have a drink with me before he left. Well, not only did we have a drink, but he even came to the bar after our wedding ended. My husband was determined to get the Martini Luge that we had at our wedding from the Manor House to the bar we were going to after the wedding. Dan promised him that if he was able to talk them in to giving it to him that he would come to the bar to have shots from it! He definitely made good on his promise and he even continued photographing everyone at the bar. It was unbelievable! I had the best time spending my wedding day with Dan! I cannot wait to see all the pictures!

Profile Picture Ari, 7/24/10, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Susan was our lead photographer and she was BEYOND AMAZING! I'm not sure exactly how to describe how incredible she was! Not only was she an awesome photographer, she was so much more. She was there bringing us water on the dance floor, she bustled my dress numerous times when it kept coming undone, she was there showing us how to cut the cake, she coordinated everything perfectly all night with the limo driver, the DJ & the reception hall. I felt so confident all day because of her. Our groomsmen named her "Captain Clutch" because she had the solution to everything! We had SO much fun taking pictures.. seriously it couldn't have been any better. Susan & her assistants honestly made my wedding day better by being a part of it. We will recommend you guys to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you so much for all your hard work, your awesome personalities and your attention to every little detail.

Thank You! We look forward to seeing our pictures soon! :)
Sarah & Adam Lark

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Images by Daniel Michael and his team, including our photographer Doug Oaks, was one of those vendors who helped to really make our day perfect. Love the photos, loved the team. Thanks Guys!!!

Profile Picture Kylara, 7/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We first talked to Daniel Michael himself at a wedding show and he was definitely quite a character at first take. After reviewing other photographers, his excitement and passion for his craft along with him being the most accommodating, sincere, and being very generous of his time showed through repeatedly compared to the other competing company representatives. Although we weren’t lucky enough to have him shoot our wedding, we had one of his teams and they were just as great with us throughout our engagement shoot and wedding. Susan had our families in order, even the tough little kids who weren’t quite cooperating at all times. Her charisma and attitude working with everyone was great and she made the day very fun even when we were outside sweating through our clothes. The bridal assistants were awesome, they made us feel very special! Our guests after the wedding have commented on the photographers multiple times over the past few months about how professional and efficient they were while also being fun. The photographs were great and Susan was very pleasant and didn’t mind staying longer at the reception to shoot some more pictures even after the allotted hour we paid for. We really appreciated that as she was able to capture some more fun pictures at the reception. Excellent team all in all!!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/26/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daniel and his Crew are absolutely AWESOME! More than professional, they are not only easy to work with - but their work is 2nd-to-none! Friends of mine have used other, so-called "premiere" photographers for their weddings and were "blown away" by the images captured at our wedding. Daniel is fun, but non-invasive, friendly,... but has a serious eye for shadow and light images that are works of art. His black/white images are pictures that I had in my head that I thought no-one would ever capture.....and he DID! If you want images that are timeless yet have a modern edge - You MUST book Daniel - its the best money you will spend on your wedding!

Profile Picture Tracie, 6/18/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Incredible Staff, Amazing pictures, I had a blast! You'd be silly to go any where else. They made my wedding day stress free and so much fun. In addition to 2 photographers they send a bridal assistant as well which is so helpful. Thank you Dan, Jessica and Amanda!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/11/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amanda was amazing from start to finish. She was so organized, and the entire team kept the wedding running smoothly. The rain came and went, and the Daniel Michael team adjusted accordingly! We truly felt like they cared about nothing else in the world than making our wedding day perfect! DO NOT go with any other photographer!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

it was just rediculous how great this team of photographers were for our wedding. worth every penny and i would do it again in a heart beat. we felt so relaxed and really enjoyed everything. from the moment we met dan to the goodbye at the wedding reception everything was just relaxed and perfect. they certainly do go above and beyond anything you could ever think of they are there to help, a lot more than just photography!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture amanda, 5/22/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They went above and behind our expectations! Everything went smoothly and not only did they take amazing photographs but they were ready to handle everything and anything else that happened whether it was planned or not. Susan and Amanda made me feel as if I had known them forever!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have nothing but great things to say about Dan Michael and his team! Our pictures turned out perfectly and they were so much fun to work with. I highly recommend them to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/24/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I thought they did an amazing job. They knew how to do each shot and was easy to follow their direction, they also made sure we had fun while shooting pictures. I can not believe how lucky we were to have them shoot photos for our wedding!

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/24/09, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Yes, Amanda and Susan captured the most amazing day of my life and I couldn't have asked for better photographers....But I want to stress to everyone the amount of customer service this company has to offer!!! It was unbelievable the way that my husband and myself along with our entire 22 person bridal party was treated. From the moment Ricky and I sat down for our initial consultation we felt comfortable and were offered beverages, and every question was answered not with a sales pitch but with care and passion of the work they do! The day of our wedding...we were constantly being given water and the guys even got to dig into the "tackle box" for some beverages! My dress never touch the ground except for pictures, my bouquet had a few problems and they fixed it to make it look like nothing had happened. One of my bridesmaids left her bouquet on the bus, so before walking down the isle one of my PHOTOGRAPHERS ran into the ceremony from the back grabbed the bouquet from my first bridesmaid and ran back out to make it in time so NO ONE even noticed out slight problem...seriously you guys saved my wedding day and captured it with the most amazing pictures! Thanks for all your hard work...For all you brides out there that are worriers about your big day just ask to see the "Tackle Box" and all worried will be gone.

Oh and I did a "trash the dress" Amanda did such a great job, and my friends are all talking about how cool and gorgeous the pictures are!!

Thanks everyone at Images by Daniel Michael
Megan & Ricky Meyers

Profile Picture Megan, 9/6/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

This is way overdue because my wedding was last August. Images by Daniel Michael photography was one of the highlights of my wedding. They were very professional and creative. They helped make some of the best memories that I have of my wedding day. Not to metion the most beautiful pictures that my husband and I will enjoy for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 8/1/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When it came time to book our photographer, we knew we wanted the best. We were not doing a videographer so we knew that our photographer had to be amazing and capture everything. One of my friends had used Daniel Michael for her wedding and I loved her photos so I set up an appointment. Right from the beginning, I knew he was the one who we would book (even though I looked at 4 others). We were welcomed with champaigne as we browsed through their coffee table books. When we booked with them, we spent the extra money to ensure that we had Daniel Michael himself. We wanted the best. All of the photographers there are very talented but he is the one who sold us. They us film, which was something we were looking for. They usually have 2 photographers and an assistant to the bride. Our "assistant" was his office manager Amanda who was a life saver. She fixed my husbands pants before the ceremony and kept me very well hydrated. They are a team of all-stars and we feel so blessed to have been able to have them for our wedding! Brides, spend the money to have Daniel Michael! They are awesome!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/24/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We hired Daniel and his team to shoot our 3 day wedding, and we're so thankful we did!
They even came out to Michigan for one of the days. Our pictures came out great and we can't wait to show them to our family and friends.
The entire staff was so professional and super sweet; Brian shot my main day and everyone including my parents absolutely loved him. We're so pleased with their work that we're trying to hire them for my sister's upcoming wedding as well.
Thank you so much you guys!!

Profile Picture Samia, 5/16/09, 5 Reviews