Images by Brant Reviews

2 Reviews for Images by Brant

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 08/04/2019

Caring and Full of Ideas

We met Shane and Tia at a wedding show and we decided to set up a consultation. We were not disappointed! We just talked for hours, and they were full of helpful ideas I hadn't thought of. You can see the love they have for photography and each other through their pictures and I am excited to work with them more.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Janet · Married on 04/16/2016

I absolutely recommend Images By Brant for your wedding photography. I am so glad I worked them into the budget.
    Shane and Tia Brant are both excellent photographers, and they work together extremely well. We were so happy we had them do our photography. THey took the time to go to our venue ahead of time and plan where to take the best photos. They are super easy to work with, and made everyone feel comfortable. THey worked with the bride and groom to accomplish their wishes. Shane and Tia recomended a First Look, but when the bride and groom rejected that they went out of their way to make sure they were kept apart during the pre-ceremony pictures. (they even used Walkie Talkies to accomplish this!)
    We are so impressed with the photos. THey are excellent! THey really did get all the precious moments on film. We are really glad we chose Images by Brant to capture this special day!

Sent on 07/07/2016