35 Reviews for Images by Berit

Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

One of the easiest decisions we made was booking Berit as our photographer. Berit is a first in class photographer; she is extremely talented, professional, and personable. My husband’s aunt is a professional photographer and she recommended Berit, who she knew from a training they took together. Berit has been shooting wedding events for years, and you can tell. She made us feel so comfortable, even during those first engagement shots. We knew right away that she was going capture our day perfectly. Her business manager was a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding. She was very organized and kept in touch. We had multiple phone calls with Berit leading up to the wedding to confirm our schedule and must have photos. She took the time to get to know us as a couple, kept our large families and friends on schedule and was easily managed our large wedding party throughout the day. We couldn’t be happier with our photos from the wedding and 100% recommend Images by Berit to all couples getting married!!

Photos
Profile Picture Corrine, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

I am a very big research fan. I am also an avid photographer fan, and still have/create photo albums for pictures. For me, finding the best photographer was key to completing my special day. I interviewed many photographers but from the second, Berit's previous business manager answered my email, I know Berit would be my photographer. I spoke with Berit numerous times over the 1+ year prior to my wedding, and she answered every question (sometimes more than once). She met with me early to ease my anxieties, and was happy to change around the timeline for me, up until the day before my wedding. She and her assistant Barbara were absolutely AMAZING the day of the wedding. My now husband did not want getting ready pictures or any by himself, but he and his groomsmen really enjoyed working with Barbara. We already have all our pictures and our wedding was a month ago and I cannot stop looking at them. They turned out gorgeous! I even had a snowstorm a few days before my wedding and the pictures outside in the snow were to die for!! I couldn't thank Berit and her team enough. She really helped shape the wedding of my dreams.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was referred Berit by a number of close friends & family when I had gotten engaged and it was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning. From the first time I contacted Berit through my wedding day, her and her assistant, Stacey, were attentive and responsive. After deciding to move forward with Berit, we had a number of phone calls and email exchanges to ensure we were on the same page about what was important to us as a couple as well as how we envisioned the day going. One thing I particularly appreciated was creating a list with Berit of every combination of photo that was important to us and what parts of the day we wanted heavily documented. This way we didn't have to worry about missing anything on the wedding day, which can be hectic! Berit told us exactly what to do in terms of best practices during pictures and was so helpful in making it a seamless/fun experience, instead of daunting and stiff. Her and her staff are so incredibly nice they really felt like friends throughout the day to us rather than a photographer. As many brides know, wedding days can be full of emotion and can sometimes be intense or nerve wracking so its important to like the people who will be such an integral part of the day, it really makes everything so much easier! The photographs were also turned around to us so quickly- which is great since you want to reminisce the day with friends and family. Berit and her team really worked to get to know my husband and I as a couple as well as our families on the day of the wedding so that they could read the situation and vibes and make the picture process easy and fun for everyone. She even went as far as to ask if we would have elderly there who would need to be photographed so she could account for this in the timeline, she was great at paying attention to small details!

I would recommend Images by Berit to any bride who wants a fun experience with awesome results!

Profile Picture katherine, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Two of my four daughters have recently married and Berit was involved in the wedding process from the very beginning for both. Berit kicked off her relationship with each bride and their respective in-laws at an engagement party in NYC. It was there that she was introduced to the bride and groom and their families. She met the key players early on grandparents, significant friends etc. so that by the time the wedding came she was a familiar face. She then did engagement pictures for both couples at our home in NJ , one was in the Fall the other the following Spring. In both instances she took advantage of the season and took pictures accordingly, again getting to now the personality of the bride and groom before the big day was a big advantage. Finally, one wedding was local but the other was a destination in Palm Beach, Florida.She was able to navigate an unfamiliar place with great ease. She also did the Rehearsal dinner photographs for both weddings and has been hired by one of the groom's parents to do their daughter's wedding next year. Berit is calm and confidant and works very well with the bride and the family. We have been thrilled with all of her pictures capturing our special day and now consider Berit a family friend.

Profile Picture Mary Margaret, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved our experience with Berit and are so happy we trusted such a fantastic company for this very special event. We are the parents of the groom and had the pleasure of meeting Berit through the bride's parents. We instantly knew we were in professional, talented and experienced hands. Stacey set up all the schedules and Berit and Carly were the photographers. Stacey was so accommodating and incredibly organized with all the details to confirm their services for the event. Berit photographed the Cocktail Party and Rehearsal Dinner and she did an amazing job with the pictures. She was so easy to work with, prompt, dependable, and instinctively knew what special moments to capture. She moved with ease throughout the crowd and was so pleasant to all the guests. The pictures are incredible and she is so talented with candid and posed photos. Carly was the photographer for some of our family and groomsmen photos. She was so qualified to manage a large group with a friendly, professional, confident attitude. She did a great job picking unique and creative ways to capture the outdoor photos. The pictures are so special and beautiful. The entire experience was so joyous and I will use them for all future events. I am so grateful for the keepsakes they have given us and to have met such wonderful people.

Profile Picture Kate, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

1. How was your experience with Berit?
Berit was extremely professional, courteous and accomodating. Berit had each picture outlined to every detail, making it a seamless experience for all parties involved on the wedding day. Everyone knew where to be and when, and what to expect from Berit. The pictures have turned out so beautiful.
2. How was your experience with Images by Berit as a company?
Stacey was fantastic at coordinating difficult schedules and providing absolute transparency of what to expect from start to finish. From the very first moment we selected Berit to be our photographer, we knew immediately that we made the right decision. She has done weddings for 5 different family members now, I'm so glad she did mine too!
3. What separated Berit from the rest and made her different?
Berit is an incredibly talented photographer first of all. Her vision and photography is far better than anyone else in the area. Secondly, the communication and transparency made this an easy experience. Stacey and Berit are a fantastic team- providing detail of the wedding day by the minute!
4. How would you describe Berit's work and your experience working with her to friends and family?
Berit has done already 5 family members weddings- she is the absolute best! My bridesmaids have already asked about getting Berit for their upcoming nuptials too! She is accomodating, understanding, patient but knows when to speak up to get the job done! Best in class photographer and best in class experience!

Profile Picture User7301789, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I first had the pleasure of meeting Berit when my sister chose her to photograph her wedding in 2014. I remember what a calming force Berit had been during her special day. Once it was my turn to start wedding planning, Berit and I spoke over the phone for over an hour discussing the vision my now husband and I had for our special day. Both Berit and Carly brought that vision to life while photographing our wedding day and captured our emotions every step of the way. Berit carefully positioned my husband and I to create beautiful composition in intimate outdoor settings at the Park Savoy. She took on the challenge of photographing my very large family and did it in an organized, timely and attentive manor. Needless to say, I love reliving the joy and happiness we felt during our special day and thank Berit and her team for that!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Berit is the BEST photographer in the area. The first time that I went to my future inlaw’s home, I saw Berit’s amazing work. My sister in law had Berit photographer her wedding a few years ago and her beautiful pictures were displayed on the wall in the living room. Even though my husband and I weren’t even engaged at that point I knew that I MUST have Berit as my photographer After showing our engagement and wedding pictures to family and friends, everyone tells us that the pictures look like they came right out of a magazine! From the moment that my husband and I met Berit we knew that she would be our photographer. Not only does Berit have such a beautiful and warm personality, she is very knowledgeable and extremely professional. Our pictures truly capture the love and emotion of our wedding day. Berit is so personable that spending time with her the morning of the wedding felt like spending time with a good friend. Many of my bridesmaids remarked about how comfortable they felt around Berit and how much they LOVED my photographer. We were so fortunate to have Berit photograph our big day! We will always recommend Berit to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Not only is Berit a talented photographer, she is also energetic, funny and sincere. I truly felt like she was part of my family on my wedding day. Everything about her business is professional from top to bottom. Even my husband, who hates taking pictures, and enjoyed spending the day with Berit and her team at our wedding.

Profile Picture Katrina, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I loved working with Berit and her team for my wedding. Berit is truly incredible, talented and professional. It was apparent early on that Berit truly loves what she does and is a true artist. I chose Berit as my photographer given the amazing quality of her work and my initial conversations with her where I quickly realized how dedicated she is to her job and how much she loves photography. She was so wonderful to work with. I had an Indian wedding with traditional Indian rituals and I was so impressed with Berit's true interest in getting to know my culture and rituals on her own initiative so that she could do the best job possible. She reached out to me and asked me to send her information about our rituals, what they meant and what were important aspects to be captured photographically. Berit met with my husband and I to plan out our wedding day and photo sessions in so much detail that it actually helped me plan the rest of my wedding day timeline. She was by far the most professional vendor at my wedding and has been truly amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Monique, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are not enough words to describe and explain what an amazing experience my husband and I had with Berit! The moment we met her at her home, she was inviting, professional, energetic and so enthusiastic. We knew right away that she truly loves what she does. Every detail from our initial meeting, to our engagement photos, to shooting our wedding shower and finally our wedding photos was listened to and heard. Berit has such an amazing talent in finding such beautiful shots and capturing amazing candid moments. She made our photo sessions so comfortable and so fun that we barely noticed the cameras. Berit and her partner Jason were an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding day. My husband, Jeff, and his groomsmen had nothing but great things to say about Jason. Jeff loved the fact that Jason took time to shoot photos of his special wedding car that was such an important part of our wedding. I'll also never forget how calming Berit was when we were taking our wedding photos and the strap of my wedding dress broke off. She reassured me throughout the whole thing that everything would be ok and that our photos would still be perfect. And of course they were! You can't even tell that my dress was broken in our photos. I'm so thankful for her optimism and calmness in that moment because you can imagine the frustration and anxiety going through a bride's mind in a moment like that. Stacey, Berit's Administrative Manager, was also such an amazing and professional person to work with. We've never actually met as all our correspondences have been via e-mail, but she played a huge role in our wedding plans. Stacey was so thorough with her emails and explanations, that made everything so much easier. We can't wait for more of our friends and family to start getting married so we can recommend Berit and her team's amazing work! Thank you Berit, Stacey and Jason for being such instrumental parts to our wedding day and making it such an unforgettable experience!

Profile Picture Annaliza, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Berit is not only an amazing photographer, but she was extremely professional and considerate throughout my entire wedding process. She had the perfect balance of being polite to me and everyone in our bridal party yet when things needed to be moved along she had no problem taking on the role as captain. This is something I loved about her because on my wedding day that is the last thing I want to worry about. Berit made the day go as smooth as it could have ever gone. She has become a friend to us because of her caring personality and the time and dedication she spends on each of her clients. I highly recommend her to anyone else. You get what you pay for- and at the end of the day, these are the only memories you will have from your special day.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Berit is the best! We worked her throughout the whole engagement and wedding process and she made it very easy and fun. The pictures were great and she was a pleasure to work with. My entire family felt like they had a relationship with her yet she was never pushy or in the way (especially during the ceremony and party). She clearly took the time to get to know us and did an amazing job. We have recommended her to all of family and friends. Can’t recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had an amazing experience with Berit. She photographed our wedding a year ago and it was absolutely perfect. She and her crew were extremely professional, kind and patient with all the craziness of the wedding day. She knew exactly what kind of photos she wanted to shoot before the church as well as before the reception. She also made sure that my family and my husbands family expressed which pictures they wanted to make sure were taken before the reception began.
When we first met Berit, we knew that she would be the perfect fit for what we wanted on our wedding day. She has a warmth and humble way about her when she shares her experiences in photography and truly falls in love with each of her couples. She helped create one of the most amazing and memorable days for myself, my husband and all of our family and friends. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Marisa, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Berit was wonderful! Not only is the quality of her work amazing, she is a pleasure to work with. She made me feel comfortable from my first meeting with her. She was outgoing, professional without being too stuffy or serious, and fun. My fiance at the time couldn't make the first meeting and she was happy to grab a coffee with him about a month out from the wedding just so he could meet her so he felt better on the wedding day. It was raining during our wedding :( but Berit was able to capture the beauty of the day regardless. Her second shooter, Barb was also wonderful, as well as her other assistant. Everyone knows that taking a bunch of photographs can be stressful for anyone involved--Berit and her team helped ease that stress and ran around in the rain capturing our day flawlessly. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

I loved working with Berit Bizjak and her team. They were well organized, prepared and easy (and fun) to work with. Also great in helping me with the follow up ordering of prints and album!

Profile Picture meeredith, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After doing a good amount of comparative analysis of photographers in the $2,000 to $5,000 range, I came to the conclusion that none of them were producing work that I thought was any better than photos I had taken myself over the years.

Then I found Images by Berit, owned by Berit Bizjak. Everything about her business is top shelf, from her talent right to her warmth and personality. I knew immediately after looking over her site that she was the photographer for me, and it didn't matter that I would be exceeding my original $5,000 price estimate.

You often get what you pay for, and in the business of capturing true emotion and the true expression of your happiness, Berit comes in second to none. Make no mistake, though - she is not an everyday photographer. She is an artist. Her stills might as well be paintings. My wife compared her to a photographic Norman Rockwell.

She is worth every penny of the money. Your wedding day photos will be filled with endless shots of genuine expression. We started showing a few of the images to our family recently, and everyone was blown away by the composition and high quality of the images. And even though I had seen her work online prior to hiring her, it was shocking to see so many professional grade images of the people for whom I care most deeply.

I could go on and on. The family portraits (to speak of the posed photography) are the best ever taken of our families. There is nothing negative that could be said for Berit or for her work. She is the consummate professional, and truly understands people, their personalities, and their vision.

I give Berit my highest possible recommendation! Thank you, Berit!

Profile Picture Bekim, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Berit is absolutely amazing at what she does!!! You will not regret booking with her! She is a real talent & a dream to work with while we were planning out the timeline of our day. She has great advice for when/where to take pictures and who should be included. She spent more than 12 hours with us the day of our wedding and she was amazing the entire time! A wedding day is such a crazy hectic day and she did her absolute best to make us feel relaxed. Her and her second shooter Barb were everywhere they needed to be and made sure to get AMAZING shots throughout the cocktail hour and reception. We were so happy with our decision to use her and you will be too!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are two things I'd like to share about our experience with Berit. First, Berit went above and beyond to help with schedule for the day, the staged family photos, and the wedding photo album. Second, we changed locations several times and Berit found the best shots in each location. Perfect lighting and setting.

The wedding photos are beautiful. We couldn't have done it without Berit!

Profile Picture Emma, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Berit was wonderful to work with. My sister in law recommended her and after our first meeting I knew that I wanted her as my wedding photographer. She kept my mind at ease. Not only is she an incredible photographer but she answered any question I had even about the wedding if it wasn't regarding pictures. She is so thorough when meeting with her. We went over all of the details of the day. I asked her about color schemes and flowers and she was more than happy to answer all of my questions. On the day of the wedding Berit kept me calm and told me to relax and enjoy the day. I recently got my pictures back and they are simply gorgeous. Berit truly enjoys what she does and she captures her talent in each photo. I would highly recommend Berit to any bride that wants beautiful quality pictures.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure working with Berit Bizjak, of Images by Berit, on our wedding day! She was able to capture some of the most beautiful moments from our special day. The pictures came out more beautiful than we could have hoped and I would highly recommend Berit Bizjak and Images by Berit for any event!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding experience with Berit Bizjak and Images by Berit has been absolutely stellar. Images by Berit came highly recommended from one of my best friends who had recently been married. My husband and I had the benefit of seeing the high quality of work that Berit and her team provided, and we were elated that Berit was available to photograph our wedding as well. Berit’s photography documented the entirety of our day - she and her colleagues did not miss a moment. We have an amazing collection of formal and candid photographs from over the course of the day. We can’t say enough about how pleased we’ve been with Images by Berit. The work speaks for itself, and we have happily recommended Images by Berit to friends, colleagues and family.

Profile Picture KC, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Berit was everything that we hoped for in a wedding photographer and we were incredibly pleased with her beautiful work!! Throughout the whole process, Berit was easy to work with, friendly, responsive and eager to capture our wedding in the way we envisioned. Her photographs speak for themselves...They are stunning! Berit's got a wonderful eye for the perfect shot and an uncanny ability capture the feelings of love that surrounded the big day. We highly recommend Berit Bizjak and Images by Berit!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Berit Bizjak possesses an amazing ability to capture special moments as they unfold! We knew from our initial meeting with Berit that we wanted her to be part of our journey. We cannot thank her enough for all of the time she dedicated to us from our engagement photo session to our pre-wedding celebration to our actual wedding day! She was incredibly supportive and accommodating throughout the entire experience. Our photos are amazing and mean so much more to us because of Berit’s presence and special touch.

Profile Picture User5050230, 2+ years ago, 1 Review