Image Creators Salon and Spa Reviews

3 | Severna Park, MD

3 Reviews for Image Creators Salon and Spa

stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

Got my pre-wedding facial from LP... she is absolutely amazing and well worth a trip to Image Creators! She is super friendly and very professional. You'll leave the spa feeling incredibly relaxed and have forgotten all you wedding worries :) She worked with my personal skin conditions and helped to shape my brows with a natural look. Still continue to go to LP!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Laura · Married on 07/28/2012

This was a very nice salon. They were able to accommodate my bridal party and myself at the same time with no surprises. I was very pleased with their services. My hair tuned out gorgeous!

Sent on 08/25/2012
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

We had 2 hair stylists and 1 make up artist come to the hotel to take care of all the services. Nicole, Shell, and Bree were great. They listened to what all the girls requested and worked with them to give them just what they were looking for. The prices were extremely affordable in comparison to many that provide the same services. My girls were getting compliments all day about their hair. Everyone's hair and make up lasted over 12 hours!

Sent on 07/19/2017