Image Cinema Photo Booths Reviews

40 | Corpus Christi, TX

40 Reviews for Image Cinema Photo Booths

• Arlene

Arlene · Married on 06/17/2017

I don't think I can say enough wonderful things about Image Cinema, the process was so easy and the picture quality is unmatched! I personally love to take photos (yes, I'm that person that will take a pic of anything including food), so I had to pick the best, and after reading a ton of reviews I chose Image Cinema. I loved being able to customize our own template for our photos, and the ease of the payment process and how budget friendly everything was. My guests continue to talk about how much fun they had in the spacious photo booth and how the photos were the best quality they've ever seen from a photo booth. I will certainly use Image Cinema again!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

Booking Image Cinema was a great decision! They even customized the photo strip with the image we wanted! Highly recommended!! Friendly staff!! Good price!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Corinne · Married on 06/11/2016

Our photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding. During the wedding planning process, we attended a lot of wedding expos and open houses - there was a photo booth at pretty much every single event. So we did our research for about a year and a month of panning and Image Cinema came up on top! They have the highest quality photos, they give 4 photos for every strip instead of 3, and they have very fair prices. If you’re looking for a photo booth, we highly recommend Image Cinema

Sent on 07/02/2016

Armando · Married on 04/02/2016

The photos came out amazing! All of our guests enjoyed the booth and it was a perfect entertainment piece for our guests. We also enjoyed viewing the pictures online after our event! All of our guests were able to receive their print picture strip, text and emailed pictures, and were able to view them online! This company was a perfect addition to our reception!

Sent on 04/15/2016

I contracted Image Cinema to part-take in my little brother's Bar Mitzvah on March 2016.

What a great company!!

Not only was it a smooth transition working with them, but they are a very organized, and have very good communication skills.

The Bar Mitzvah was held at a Conservative Synagogue and Image Cinema was more than compliant with religious rules and regulations. They were very professional!

Having Image Cinema was a success and elevated the party!
    My little brother said that his party was "THE BEST DAY OF HIS LIFE!!"

Thank you so much, for making his 13th Birthday something to remember!!
    Kindly,
    Sandra

Sent on 03/21/2016

Kristine · Married on 01/23/2016

We booked Image Cinema at the San Antonio Bridal Extraveganza. Would highly recommend them! The photos came out with great quality and you have the ability to receive a disk of all of the photos guest took at the wedding! It was by far the best quality photos that I have ever seen for a photo booth!

Sent on 12/07/2016

They were so helpful and worked with me very well! They have quality pictures and service. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Sara · Married on 04/10/2015

The photo booth and Image Cinema ended up being an awesome part of our wedding. They were very professional, arrived early and didn’t rush to leave once his time was up. He was very friendly to everyone at our wedding, even the children that wanted to take a million pictures. We did purchase the guestbook album, which I don’t regret for a second. We have every picture that was taken at our wedding all in one place. We also have a CD of the pictures and online access. This company really goes above and beyond to make sure everyone gets a copy of their pictures. I would highly recommend Image Cinema to anyone looking for a photo booth.

Sent on 09/01/2015

My photo booth made my wedding. The company and graphic designer and service technician were all so sweet and professional. Everything was a blast!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Erin · Married on 07/05/2014

Absolutely wonderful! Best guest book idea ever!!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Image Cinema was so much fun to have at my wedding. They were nice, fun, and professional with every aspect of their business. I am so happy we chose them to work with.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Drew · Married on 02/22/2014

Image Cinema was, without a doubt, the best overall vendor that we worked with - and we were lucky enough to have a lot of great vendors. They were extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process - their design team was wonderful in creating truly customizable photostrip graphics that really fit our needs (including several draft designs created just for us), and they were so helpful in determining what was best for us and not pushing unwanted add-ons. We had a fairly compact venue for our wedding size, but they did an excellent job of minimizing and utilizing the space we had - although they were just outside the main venue, they were still highly utilized. Definitely use Image Cinema - you won't have any regrets!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Laura · Married on 02/08/2014

We used Image Cinema Photo Booth for our wedding reception! They were great! Very streamlined & easy! They create a custom graphic for your photo strip so it was great to brand with our wedding "logo". They also include a photo album with a copy of every photo booth strip taken during the night & allow guests to sign as they exit the booth - such a fun way to remember the celebration! They also mail a disk with all of the images taken making it so easy download for your personal albums. All of our guests had a great time - it was such a great addition to our reception! I would definitely recommend & use them again in the future!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Deborah · Married on 10/12/2013

We used Image Cinema for our wedding and loved it! The photobooth was such a huge hit with our guests. Everybody had so much fun and the photo album that we got to keep with all the photo strips made for an awesome keepsake. So glad we decided to rent from Image Cinema!

Sent on 12/12/2013
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/13/2012

Everyone is still talking about our photobooth from our wedding! So much fun! Great quality photos and get the guest book! It turned out so great.

Sent on 12/08/2012

Christine · Married on 09/29/2012

Originally we had debated about using the photographer for the photo booth, but we decided to go with someone independent (and just focused on the photo booth). It was a great decision! Everyone raved about it and had a good time (some of the props ended up on the dance floor a few times ^_^). We also purchased the guest book and we love it! The CDs of all the pictures came in the mail very quickly and the quality of the photos was high. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • F

Frederick · Married on 09/01/2012

These guys STOLE THE SHOW! Of all the investment we made in the wedding, our guests not only enjoyed this the most, but it created a fun lasting memory for us that we can always look at. The staff was amazing--very professional and inclusive. Not one thing could have made them better.

Sent on 09/18/2012

I decided to have a photobooth for my wedding reception and I have to say....BEST CHOICE EVER! It was so much fun and my guests enjoyed it so much. Image Cinema is an awesome company. They show up on time, stay as late as you need them, are so kind and helpful, and fun at the same time. I would highly suggest this company to anyone who wants a photobooth and the most fun thing about it, is that it is an actual photobooth, not just something that you stand and take a picture. It is a blast and I would highly reccomend it for any event.

Sent on 08/11/2012

Devon · Married on 07/21/2012

We decided to have the photo booth as the favor for our guest and everyone loved it! We looked at several different rental companies and couldnt be happier with Image Cinema. They are very professional and everything went very smooth, which is important when you have so many other things to worry about. Thanks!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Travis · Married on 07/21/2012

Prompt, professional, excellent value, and truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Image Cinema provided a fun, entertaining way of preserving wedding memories. Everyone at the wedding loved getting in the booth, using the props and having a blast!!

One thing I must say is that we shopped around A LOT for a photobooth vendor. We tried out many booths at several different bridal shows. None could even compete with image cinema in terms as quality of images as well as the actual construction of the booth. We fit some pretty big groups in there!

Communication was always quick and easy. The professionals at Image Cinema did everything they could to make sure everything was how I wanted. They have many options for customization.

I would definitely recommend them to any bride looking for a photobooth! I am 100% glad we booked them. The photostrips get pictures of people the photogropher may have missed and in a fun way. My husband and I were cracking up looking through the album after the wedding

Sent on 07/16/2012

We had them for our wedding in Galveston. We enjoyed everything! They were super easy to work with, everyone thought it was fun, they had a representative there to help people! We didn't have to deal with any problems at all, they were extremely friendly. Also, they made sure to follow up with us and keep in touch. It was nice to have a personalized touch on everything. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the Houston area looking for a photo booth.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Mackenzie · Married on 05/18/2012

We used them for a school dance, and they were awesome! Very reliable, professional, and great quality of photos!

Sent on 06/18/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/28/2012

We booked this Photo Booth Vendor at Bridal Extravaganza after we talked to almost everyone that had attended. What cinched it for us was the size of the photo booth, the quality of the photos, the price and booking at show gave us a free photo scrap book at the reception. Image Cinema did an awesome job. For one I would recommend photo booth for reception. Everyone loved it!!! Second I would use Image Cinema. The guy taking care of the booth was nice and very professional. The photo booth with props was set up and taken down without any glitches. And at the end of the night the Bride and Groom were given a scrapbook with a copy of every photo taken in the booth. In a nice wrapped book. They will treasure that book forever. Also as an added bonus all the photos were available on their website for download or purchase. I put info in program for all the guests so they would take advantage of all the extras the company provided. I think this was a great idea so the guests looked for the photo booth as soon as they got to reception. The photo booth also provided unlimited pictures so if there were 14 people in the picture he printed out 15 photos so each person got a copy and one went into scrapbook. It was great!!!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Bonnie · Married on 03/24/2012

Image Cinema was a joy to work with. So professional and helpful. Our guests had so much fun and loved their keepsake photos. I highly recommend Image Cinema.

Sent on 03/30/2012