34 Reviews for IMA foto

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
34 IMA foto Reviews

Stop looking; Manny is the best? A friend of mine from work used Manny for her wedding. I read his reviews and was pleased but my husband asked me to shop around a little and his prices were the best by far. We hired him for an engagement session months before the wedding and he not only took incredible photos, he gave us some pointers for the wedding. He is easy to work with, professional and we received our 2000+ pictures less than 3 weeks after the wedding.

Profile Picture Ruth, 7/29/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

Manny was wonderful! He was so easy to work with, he gave us a great advice on scheduling, and of course the pictures were amazing! Manny gave us a military discount, unlike some vendors, Manny went far and beyond our expectations. I will be recommending IMA Foto to all of my friends.

Profile Picture ?Tawny, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Wow! This is an overdue review! I thought I already wrote it. Manny takes some beautiful photos! My husband and I were impressed with our photos. Manny is great to work with -- he worked with us in having our engagement shots taken in Los Angeles County Museum of Art and Pasadena City Hall. He really took his time to find some great hidden spots in Pasadena, unfortunately in LA it was tougher since it was so crowded, but he made it work the photos still came out wonderful! Our wedding photos were absolutely gorgeous as well. Manny had never worked at our venue (Martin Johnson House) but we was willing to meet with me before the wedding to plan our first look shots and other spots were we're be photographed. He also worked with us regarding a timeline for the day of. His brother was the second shooter and it was great having another person take different photos of the day. Manny was in my hotel room taking photos of me and my bridesmaids while his brother was with the groom and his groomsmen in their room. We waited about 4 weeks for photos and they came on a flash drive in a cute box with our photo on it. Also, Manny customized a package for us so it was nice having his flexibility with our budget. I definitely recommend Manny for beautiful photos at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Kristine and, 3/12/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

I was not sure if I should write me review yet, you see I am not getting married until this August but I just took my engagement photos two days ago and I got them back this morning. They were phenomenal! I kept postponing the shoot because my fiancé’s job kept interrupting our scheduled dates. Now we were in a rush to get our photos so we can send out the invitations in time. Manny delivered over 100 fully edited photos in just one day. We are not selfie people and don’t have too many photos of ourselves so I was a bit worried on how the engagement photos would come out. Now I am looking forward to our wedding photos more than ever!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alexa, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Manny was an absolutely incredible photographer! He was extremely professional while, at the same time, very friendly and personable. He listened to our ideas and delivered exactly the kind of photos we both wanted.

He arrived early the day of the wedding to prepare for the rest of the occasion. During the ceremony and the reception, I barely noticed he was there. He was able to photograph beautiful pictures without interfering with our special moments. During the photographs between the ceremony and reception, Manny took many amazing pictures of our families. During the reception, he was able to capture the feeling and fun atmosphere of our night.

We could not be more happy with a wedding photographer. Manny was absolutely fantastic; my husband and I would both recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Markaley , 7/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was very happy with all of my photos. I highly recommend IMA FOTO to anyone that wants great posed photos, but still want a documentary like feeling of the events. He really went out of his way to get great photos without disturbing my guests.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved my wedding photos and so did all of my friends. In fact, my best friend is getting married tomorrow and Manny will be there because she like his work so much. That reminded me I needed to write a review. I wholeheartedly recommend Manny to any bride that cares to have beautiful photos and cannot afford a 15k+ celebrity photographer. I am infamous scrapbooker and I only wanted my digital pictures, Manny understood this and never pressured me to buy albums or other things that were out of my budget, for that I am grateful and even more grateful after I received my amazing photos in a special cover, that was an unexpected surprise.

Profile Picture User4852771, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I first discovered Manny when I was a bridesmaid in San Diego last year. I hardly noticed him while he worked but what amazing photos he took, Manny is based out of southern California, so I was a bit worried about paying for travel expenses, so I looked for good local photographers. The thing is I am new to Seattle, so I asked friends for referrals and no one recommended one, so I thought it best to go with someone I knew was good instead of taking a stab in the dark and hoping I got lucky.
I am so glad I went with Manny, he was so sweet, my luck he used to live in Seattle and knowing we were near the budget limit, he only charged us for the air travel because he stayed at a friend’s house instead of a hotel. The photos were wonderful, we got them in less than two weeks, and the album just came in a few days ago and OMG! It is beautiful!

Profile Picture Paris, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am super happy with my photos. I was trying to keep my costs down because we are buying a home, but of all the vendors I could afford, Manny is the only one that exceeded my expectations. My package did not include an album, but my mom was so thrilled with the photos, that she insisted on buying one on my behalf, and of course, Manny being the superstar that he is gave my mom a deal on that. I cannot recommend Manny and his assistant Gabe enough.

Profile Picture Tori, 3/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have not received all of my photos yet but I did ask Manny to send me some photos so I could share with my dad who is deployed and was not able to attend my wedding. I love what I have seen so far and cannot wait until I get them all. I did struggle rating the value, because imafoto was out of my budget, but I knew after our meeting that I had to hire Manny, and from what I've seen I know friends that payed far more than me and we're not happy. So maybe a 4.5 for brides on a tight budget and 5 for those with larger budgets.

Profile Picture Dona, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend IMA foto for all your photography needs. Manny Salazar has a great eye for photography and you will be pleased with your results. I couldn't have asked for more! His prices were beyond reasonable for the quality he produced. He is highly professional, yet he shows the passion and excitement he has for photography. All in all, it was a great experience and I am more than happy with IMA foto.

Profile Picture kim, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Manny photographed my sister’s wedding three years ago and I knew then that when my day came he would be my first choice. Thank goodness Manny was available for my wedding day. My wedding was just a few weeks ago and when we arrived from our honeymoon in Cozumel, my photos were waiting for me in our mail box and what a beautiful cover they came in, I was not expecting that. I already made my album picks and I cannot wait until the album is delivered.

Did I mention how much we loved our photos! I cannot recommend Manny enough! My cousin just got engaged, I think we will likely be seeing Manny again come next year.

Profile Picture Claudia, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I love love LOVE my photos. What more can I say, my wedding was small, simple, and apparently more elegant than I thought because the photos shocked me on how beautiful everything was. Of course everything flew by and I thought with so many things going wrong, that in the end it was not going to look like what I envisioned. In the end the wedding turn out so fun and amazing.

Profile Picture User4191437, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Manny did our wedding photography in San Diego. He was flexible and very reasonably priced. We were pressed for time and did his best to capture all the photos we wanted. He did an amazing job. His style is very natural and classic; I love it! He is very professional and I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Gladys, 4/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I got married last November, the ceremony was at 6 PM, when I booked it the year before I had no idea it would be so so dark. But when the day came I was horrified thinking the photos were going to be pitch black. But Manny never lost his cool, I don't know how he did it but the pictures came out amazing! When my mama saw my photos, she told me that she could almost not believe the photos are from the same day because papa's photos looked nothing like Manny's. My papa is kind of a photo buff and my mama wanted me to save money by having papa take the photos. I wanted papa to relax and enjoy my day, I'm so glad a hired a true professional because papa would have been devastated if he alone took the photos. I highly recommend Manny, if he is out of your budget, ask him about setting up a payment plan, which is what I did.

Profile Picture User3889932, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We just received our DVD of photos that Manny took at our wedding and we LOVE them! Manny is great at taking candid shots that really convey people's emotions and the magical atmosphere of the day. His prices are extremely reasonable considering the level of quality he delivers. I recommend him highly!

Profile Picture Delia, 8/3/13, 14 Reviews
Category: Photography

Manny is an excellent and professional photographer. The picture quality is everything engagement and wedding photos should be and I was beyond satisfied with the outcome. He was a pleasure to work with and was always on time and flexibly with our schedules. I would definitely recommend him to every bride out there.

Profile Picture Stephany, 5/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just received my DVD yesterday and I just had to write a review for other brides to see.  I LOVED my photos, they were clean, simple, and elegant, just like me lol.  Seriously, Manny did an amazing job, what I love most about the photos is that they are artistic and not gimmicky.  Of all the recommended photographers we interviewed, I liked Manny best because his photos were artistic and they had great color.  Most other photographers had that funky instagram look, I like that look now, but I am not sure I will like it in the future.  I mean, when I visit my aunt’s house, she has a wedding photo embedded in a champagne glass, tackorama.  I will recommend Manny to all of my girlfriends and I highly recommend getting an engagement session, it helped my husband tremendously because he gets so stiff in front of the camera and strangers.  Come wedding day we felt like we knew Manny for years and it helped loosen my husband up :)

Profile Picture User2373785, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I just received my photos yesterday and wow I'm I impressed. I thought the our wedding venue looked nice when I booked it but not this nice! Manny did an amazing jobs capturing all the little details and I love love the photos with me an Tom. I am sure that I will treasure these photos for the rest of my life.

Profile Picture User3106800, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Manny did a marvelous job with our photos. I love the way he captured my wife in all the photos taken she truly looked like she modeled for a bridal magazine. He even made me feel comfortable and loosen me up as I am not the photogenic type. His work is out of this world and we were truly blessed to have had such a great photographer for our big day. I recommended Manny to anyone and everyone for his true professionalism and quality of work. Thanks again Manny!

Profile Picture Christian, 2/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had the pleasure of working with Manny for my boudoir photos I did as a wedding gift for my husband. My friend used Manny for same type of photo-shoot when she got married, and highly recommend I use many too, after looking at her pictures I was sold!!! I was very nervous going in, since I was going to be in lingerie in front of another man, but Manny was completely professional, and made me feel very comfortable. Manny welcomed me to bring a friend or family member to help me feel more comfortable, which I did. He gave me pointers on what looks best, and what accessories to use as well. I ended up with so many pictures that I made a book for my husband from the photos. The pictures came out AMAZING!!!! My husband LOVED them and wanted to show the book to everyone, of course he couldn’t.. but he wanted to show me off so bad!! I was so sad that I had already booked a photographer for our wedding, and had already signed a contract, because after my photo-shoot I had with Manny I wanted him to do the wedding as well!!! I highly recommend using Manny as your photographer for any special events you have.. he is surely to impress !!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were in distraught when our original wedding photographer called a two days before the wedding to tell us she had the flu and could not shoot our wedding. She told us she has a friend that is a great photographer and he was willing to help her out, we were left with little choice but to go along and hope for the best. Manny was the photographer and he did an AMAZING JOB! We ended up getting a bargain because even though Karen is a good photographer and we loved our engagement photos, Manny’s photos blow us away, and I think Manny’s rates are higher, if not they should be.

Profile Picture User2997179, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so grateful that I was referred to Manny! The quality of his work is impeccable! He was very attentive to detail. Not only did he capture all the big beautiful moments; he also captured all of the little things that are just as important and meaningful to us! I am very excited and pleased with how he truly caught the emotions of our special day. I love my pictures and most of all I love how he made a storybook of our wedding day with the photos! I will absolutely recommend him to all my friends. Thank you Manny for the beautiful memories!

Profile Picture Marlene, 5/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My sister hired a cheapo wedding photographer and her photos were horrible!  My sister then hired Manny to re-shoot her wedding formals, and they were amazing.  That's how I knew about Manny and I am so glad I went with him for my wedding; the photos were even more amazing than my sisters, lol.   I highly recommend IMA FOTO to anyone with discriminating taste, even if he is a bit out of your budget, believe me it's worth it!

Profile Picture Mindy, 4/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a great photographer, then Manny is your guy! He is super kind and has great pricing!! His work is equal or better than many pricey photographers that ask for two or three times more!!!! We ordered an amazing album and we also got a disk with all the pictures, and they turned out AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/7/12, 1 Review