IMA Brookwood Golf & Banquet Center Reviews

IMA Brookwood Golf & Banquet Center 1
IMA Brookwood Golf & Banquet Center 2
IMA Brookwood Golf & Banquet Center 3

Edna · Married on 01/12/2019

Lisa and her team catered my daughter and son in law's wedding off-site. They were awesome to work with, we're very accommodating, and presented our guests with a lovely dinner. Thank you so very much!

Paula · Married on 09/08/2018

My daughter just had her wedding there this past weekend. Everything was beautiful and Lisa was so relaxed and wonderful. The food is outstanding! The photographer told me she has a lot of wedding food but Brookwoods was one of the best she’s ever had. Thank you Lisa and staff

Jimmy · Married on 07/14/2018

The only thing I have to say is the picture being used to advertise the new wedding pergola is not in fact the pergola or nature setting being advertised. Theres no cement floor or shrubs outlining it or trees above or next to it. misrepresentation. With that being said it is a nice place for a reception and we will be using it for ours coming up this year. We just wont be using the pergola for our wedding. We opted for another location of site. Just want to warn people what you see on the website is not what they have there. Disappointing.

Sent on 01/28/2018

IMA Brookwood Golf & Banquet Center's reply:

Hi Jimmy, unfortunately we installed the pergola in November and were unable to get good shots due to the weather. We used the best photo available with plain greenery behind it and will be updating and taking pictures of the pergola with the beautiful background Brookwood has to offer this spring. Stay tuned!

Katherine · Married on 02/24/2018

We recently held our 50th Anniversary celebration at Brookwood. The food was awesome! Lisa Ray, staff, and bartender were always helpful and easy to work with. We would recommend this venue for any party. Thanks for making it a great day! Kathy and Ken

DEBRA · Married on 11/04/2017

I had my daughter wedding ceremony and reception here. It turned out wonderful. Everything was perfect. Lisa is very accommodating and easy to work with. There is nothing I would have changed as it was perfect.

IMA Brookwood Golf & Banquet Center 4
    IMA Brookwood Golf & Banquet Center 5
    IMA Brookwood Golf & Banquet Center 6

Shana · Married on 09/30/2017

Lisa was fabulous!!! She was so great to us. It was perfect!

Trenda · Married on 10/14/2016

This is the perfect site for any party, the staff is awesome. You really get your moneys worth. They are really professional and its a great time. Overall, I would recommend this hall to anyone who needs a great hall at an awesome price.

• User6193439 · 2+ years ago

Great experience! Only bad thing was the bartenter towards end of night, trying to tell us to stop before we had to!

Carri · Married on 12/12/2015

The Brookwood staff and facility were top totch. Everything was well orchestrated with no hick ups. Our guests made many compliments toward the facility (decorated for Christmas) and the food was excellent.

Kayla · Married on 09/19/2015

Lisa is amazing- always got back to me promptly, always patient and kind with my wedding ignorance- she's so wonderful and accommodating :) she let us do dinner early so that we could get on with the reception :)

Allison · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I loss someone close to us right before our wedding and Brookwood really worked with us. They were nice enough to let us reschedule our wedding for a year later including all of the catering money we had already paid them.

The banquet staff was very professional and the setting of the tables and dance floor were perfect.

An amazing venue and staff!!! Everything turned out wonderful and beautiful!!!! They were so helpful and accomadating. I would def use this venue for another event. Hands down 100% satisfied.

Rebecca · Married on 01/14/2017

Working with Lisa, and all the staff at Brookwood was incredible. They went above and beyond to make sure our reception ran smoothly, and to make our special day truly SPECIAL. This venue is fantastic, and I've had nothing but compliments from my guest since the wedding. I have no qualms about highly recommending IMA Brookwood!

Samantha · Married on 05/09/2015

Everyone was very helpful throughout the whole process, from planning to clean up. We had a beautiful day thanks to IMA Brookwood!

Shelby · Married on 08/19/2017

3.0

I would chose this place again if I was doing it over. The food is amazing, Lisa is so great to work with, and they were extremely helpful amd professional. The only issue I had was having to wait so close to my event date to know if I could decorate the day before or not, then you are only allotted 3 hours to get your decorating done. For that reason, I could not give 5 stars on flexibility.

Shannon · Married on 10/08/2016

Lisa was super easy to get ahold of aND very helpful. We were able to drop buy easily to ask questions or view the room. They were able to accommodate a gluten free diet and all our small special requests. They were great!