Iluzzion Studio Reviews

7 | Oranjestad, AW

7 Reviews for Iluzzion Studio

chelsea · Married on 08/18/2018

Such a great experience! He did our wedding video and it was everything we could've dreamt of!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Vanessa · Married on 04/30/2016

Ingmar was beyond amazing!!! I am so happy with my choice of videographer.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/08/2015

When I was searching for a videographer for my wedding in Aruba I was a bit hesitant because it was a destination wedding and I didn't know anything about this service in Aruba. While researching, I came across Ingmar's work and I fell in love. He exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking to have a wedding especially in Aruba. He captured every single moment that I wanted plus more and was so easy and friendly to work with. He made me feel at ease and was extremely flexible! I was especially impressed with how fast he would respond to my emails being that I was in New York and he was in Aruba. I was so nervous about having a destination wedding and I wanted that special day captured. My wedding video is absolutely outstanding and it's all because of Ingmar! Thank you thank you thank you !!!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Tara · Married on 04/27/2014

Ingmar was one of the best decisions we made when planning our Aruban wedding all the way from New Jersey. Professional, artistic, kind, responsive & accommodating are just a few words that come to mind when I reflect on my experience with Iluzzion Studio. We were thrilled with the final product, and we didn't have to wait very long for it either! =) Every time we watch our special day on DVD, we are always amazed that our wedding was filmed with just one camera. The highlights video that Ingmar created for us captured our dream wedding so perfectly, and I still love to watch it every chance I get!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Jaime · Married on 01/23/2018

Ingmar Maduro was professional, friendly, and very accommodating. He spent several hours with us and captured the highlights of the day. He is very quiet, and you hardly know he is there. He worked very well with the photographer and changed his schedule at the last minute to be there when the photographer waned to start pictures earlier. Everything that we wanted was captured by him. The first video he sent was awesome, but longer than what we wanted to share at the reception. We contacted him, and he created a shorter version. There will be many great memories for years to come. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/13/2015

Ingmar was our wedding photographer in Aruba. A man of few words, but i felt very comfortable right away that we were in good hands. When he showed up on my wedding day with a gopro I thought how will he pull this off. I was more than pleased when we received our videos. His professionalism shined through and he created a memory of my day that now i cant ever forget. We were so pleased we decided to have him come to jersey to record my sisters upcoming wedding .

Sent on 05/01/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/09/2017

2.0
      2.5
      0.5
      3.0
      1.5
      3.0

We used Ingmar for our wedding at the Marriott Stellaris in Aruba on 10/9/2017. Everything for the actual day of the wedding was fine, he was professional, but trying to get a copy of the video is why I am giving these types of reviews. I reached out in January to my wedding planner to see where the video was, she e-mailed him multiple times. Finally in February he sent a copy-it was horrible. It looked like someone took a tripod and put a camera on it during my entire ceremony. It was clearly just thrown together. I complained to the vendor, she sent him a stern e-mail, and he wrote to me asking what I was exactly looking for. I explained I wanted something shorter with the music I selected with him. I then waited until May 2018 and I started to emailed again, no response. I finally asked my wedding planner for a refund, and that day I received a copy of an updated video. This video was great and everyone loved it, but due to the hassle I experienced and the original video, I would not recommend this vendor.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Iluzzion Studio's reply:

Hi Andrea, the original video was a full version video
    filmed and edited out of 5 cameras from different angles
    covering all the details of your wedding which was the
    version included in your package, I'm happy to hear
    that everybody loved the short version,
    edited out off the original video.
    Full refund has been returned for the inconvenience
    caused due to unexpected family health issues.
    My apologize for the inconvenience.
    Always working with love to make every body a happy client.
    God bless you!