Illusions Events Reviews

4 | Tampa, FL

4 Reviews for Illusions Events

Valeria · Married on 07/05/2014

Our wedding ceremony and reception looked beautiful, and it was all thanks to Illusions Events! They were a joy to work with and made our wedding experience a dream. Our family and friends were completely wowed by the decor. They're still raving about how beautiful everything looked!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Martha · event on: 12/14/2013

Excellent service!!! Excellent team!!! Wonderful people!!! Loved my experience with illusions event!

Sent on 08/28/2014

hilda · event on: 10/05/2013

They did a beautiful job at my daugther's Quinceañera, everything looked beyond beautiful, very reliable and they delivered what they promise. I will recomend Illusions events for your future events. Thank you illusions events for making my daugthers day magical.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Diana · event on: 06/22/2013

I could not have being able to successfully accomplish everything that needed to be done without Elba's help, and her positive advise that everything was going to be okay. The end result was a dream come true for myself and my daugther. My daughter, family, friends were impressed and satisfied with everything that Elba presented for my daughter's Quinceanera.

Sent on 10/26/2014