ille Photography Reviews

6 | Roseville, CA

6 Reviews for ille Photography

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2011

Let me start to say Ken is fanstastic! He is so talented with his camera. We used him as our photographer for our engagement session and wedding photos. He has such a brilliant mind and is so creative. We had a blast with him at our engagement photos. He definitely got to know how my husband and I are. We grew a relationship with him during the engagement photo session. We told him what we were going for and he delievered 200%. It was to the point where we let him take the lead. We did not tell him what we wanted. He had a vision and we let him run with it. Every picture came out beautiful! Our proofs were ready less than a week.

For our wedding day, before the big stuff and during the wedding ceremony he was everywhere (in a great way)! All of our guests said he was taking sooooo many great photos and he was all over the place. He captured beautiful moments even unbeknownst to me and my husband. He was a one-man-show that day and shot everything we asked and more. We love Ken and will use him for many future photography sessions for family photos when we are in the Bay Area.

Ken we will be using you soon for our first family photo!

Sent on 11/19/2011

Kristina · Married on 04/09/2011

I would not hesitate to recommend Ken of ille Photography to anyone planning their wedding photographs! Ken is extremely talented, professional, great to work with, and his end product is most certainly top-notch ...

With a non-stop collection of romantic, creative journalism images (all bundled together in a musical "slide show" that you can share with family and friends), Ken's nicely-organized "galleries" can also be viewed in "pre-ceremony," "ceremony," "reception" and "formals" categories, which makes it pleasurable and easy to review and select your favorite shots!

I am also super excited to receive our "custom-designed CD case," which is a really nice touch, in advance of producing one's own wedding album.

But "packaging" is not what it's all about -- Ken's style is calming, approachable, and respectable, and he was able to maneuver all of the details (as well as the special moments) of my wedding with discretion and ease.

I got married on 4/9/11 at San Francisco's Swedenborgian Church, and thanks to Ken, will forever admire our beautiful wedding imagery with a BIG smile!!

Sent on 05/19/2011

Mary · Married on 07/10/2010

I can't recommend Ken Ille of ille Photography enough! He photographed our wedding at the Monte Verde Inn on 7/10/10. He was professional, personable, and accommodating from the minute we met him. He was the first photographer we met with, and we came away from that meeting so confident in his style and ability, we took a leap of faith and booked with him. Seeing the images from our engagement session and our wedding day, we're glad we trusted our instincts - we were right! From our initial meeting to our engagement session, discussing the timeline for our wedding day, answering our many questions leading up to the event, staying in touch during the post-wedding editing process, to our personal gallery on his website and his delivery of our personalized DVD of photos - we couldn't have asked for more. He is easy to work and communicate with and delivers the highest quality product. We would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/30/2010

Lindsey · Married on 05/30/2010

Not to brag, but my wedding photos are AMAZING! Ken did a fabulous job and we couldn't be more pleased with how the photos came out. He is very easy to work with and professional. We provided a timeline and some "must have" shots and he worked his magic. We also did our engagement photos with him and they are some of my favorite photos ever. We will cherish them all for a lifetime. You will not regret placing your memories in his lens!

Sent on 03/25/2011

Sara · Married on 05/16/2008

Ken is an absolutely incredible photographer! I love how he captures the moment and you don't even realize that he's doing it! He blends in effortlessly, you forget he is there. :-) Ken's photojournalistic style is amazing because things look so natural, beautiful, and vibrant! He takes what would be an ordinary pose/photo and makes it unique and individual by using different lenses and filters. I truly can't say enough great things!

Sent on 08/24/2010
  • W

Kwadwo and Shaya · Married on 04/24/2011

Like most couples having a great photographer was at the top of our list of priorities. We wanted to hire someone who had experience and skills, but also had the ‘eye’ to bring a fresh and innovative perspective to preserving treasured memories of our day. We ultimately settled on Ken of Ille Photography, because he was INFINTELY patient with our questions about his services and photography. We loved his work, he came highly recommended and his package was an obvious value in the high-priced Bay Area market. We have been very pleased with our decision. On the day of the wedding he was punctual, professional and discrete. So many of the shots that he took were flattering and inspired. What’s more he’s been great about helping with small re-touches, just to make sure things are picture perfect!

Talk about a great find!

Sent on 02/04/2012