Ilienne Florals, Ltd Reviews

35 | New Hyde Park, NY

35 Reviews for Ilienne Florals, Ltd

tal · Married on 11/11/2018

Unforgettable

I couldn't ask for a better experience. Such beautiful work. Amazing, fresh, high quality work. Everything that I asked for and had imagined was brought to life. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/08/2019

I found Teresa and Ilienne Florals months before my wedding on wedding wire after doing a google search and was struck by the outstanding ratings people had given her.

Teresa was easy and enjoyable to work with. She listened to what I liked and what I didn't and came up with options as to what direction we could go in. I felt like by the time I finished our initial consultation, she knew my taste and I trusted her to execute what I envisioned, which she did to perfection.

The bouquets were beautiful. Mine was stunning. It was unique and vibrant, even better than I could have hoped for. My bridesmaids' flowers came out exactly how I imagined. The church was beautiful, and the tables at the reception were exactly how we discussed. I received so many compliments.

I would recommend Ilienne Florals to anyone planning their wedding. If I ever had another event where I needed to provide flowers at a number or tables, I would not even look elsewhere, I'd just contact Teresa. She does an incredible job, and once you decide what you want with her, you have nothing else to worry about or follow up on. She will take care of it.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Kimberly · Married on 06/15/2013

I first met with Teresa based on reviews I had read online. I knew the sort of look I wanted, but really had no idea what to expect from our appointment. After over 3 hours chatting in her house, she really truly understood how to get me in terms of the flowers we would have at our wedding. On paper, the proposal she sent me sounded good, however it wasn't until the day of when I walked into the venue that I was blown away by her talent and how much she really did get me and my vision. When I saw my bouquet, chuppah and other flowers, I couldn't stop jumping up and down and tearing. Everything looked amazing. I would definitely recommend others to work with her as well. She is brilliant with what she does!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Dear Kim,
    It was a wonderful experience to have worked with you. We will always remember your gorgeous beach wedding and the sunny and clear perfect summer day!
    Thank you for having faith in us.
    Teresa and Team

It was a pleasure working with Teresa at Ilienne Florals. She was very receptive and genuinely wanted to get to know about us as a couple to determine what our style is. I let Teresa have full reign in the design since I figured she is the expert! She provided plenty of options and advised me which way I should go when I needed advising! Flowers were delivered on time to the church, venue, and our respective homes where we were getting ready for the wedding. She also took the time to check out our reception venue to get a feel for the room, and prior to the wedding had created a sample centerpiece and met us at the venue so we could see how it looked with the decor of the room. I would recommend Teresa and Ilienne Florals to any bride!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Ilienne Florals, Ltd's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have worked with you and we are very pleased you were happy with the outcome.
    Best,

Amy · Married on 05/17/2013

Teresa made the best day of the rest of our lives even more beautiful then we could have imagined with her talent and knowledge of floral design.
    The floral arrangements in the church & at the reception were absolutely stunning. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted & picture perfect! The flowers for the rest of our wedding party were gorgeous as well & all the additional decor she provided was fabulous.
    It was great working with her and her team. She instantly understood the vision we wanted to create.
    She has wonderful ideas & made everything come together so perfectly.
    She is extremely helpful & even provided suggestions and contacts for photographers & DJ's as well.
    I highly recommend Ilienne Florals, Teresa's seamless work is a labor of true love and pure talent.
    When seeking someone who is going to be just as passionate about your wedding as you, look no further.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Dear Amy,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. Your New York vintage wedding was gorgeous. It was a pleasure to have worked with such a loving couple. We wish you love and happiness in your married life.

Melissa · Married on 11/24/2012

When I was planning my wedding, my maid of honor found Theresa and Ilienne Florals through a Google search. I feel so blessed to have had Theresa and her wonderful staff at my wedding. Theresa is professional, kind and has the ability to know exactly what you want, even when you're not even sure yourself. She helped me plan my dream wedding and it was the absolute most beautiful day of my life. That would not have been possible without Theresa. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for me. I can't imagine my day turning out as perfect as it did without her. I think any client or potential would be very lucky to have her help and her wonderful vision at their event. I would recommend Ilienne Florals a million times over.

Sent on 09/28/2013

Dear Melissa,
    Wow, thank you for such wonderful review. Your farm wedding was incredible and we were crazy about those gorgeous centerpieces!! You looked incredibly beautiful and real running after the chickens!! we loved everything about your wedding!!

Susanna · Married on 10/27/2012

We live in Miami and had our wedding in NY. Ilienne Florals took care of everything, we just had to get there the day before ...
    Beautiful, fall color flowers and decor and excellent food. Teresa, the owner, took care of every detail and allowed us to spend the day totally relax, getting ready to enjoy our party. We have already recommended their services to all our friends!!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Hi Susanna & Ibetti,
    It was so much fun working with you both! Thank you for the wonderful review. I wish you everlasting joy and happiness.
    Teresa & staff

Carol · Married on 06/10/2012

Our flowers were beautiful, and Teresa was such a pleasure! I planned my wedding long-distance, and so I was nervous about not getting to meet my florist in person. Luckily, Teresa was wonderfully patient, and spent time over the phone asking about my colors, favorite flowers, and aesthetic preferences. She said that she "respects flowers," and the proof was in the beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres that she put together for my bridal party and me. They arrived at our hotel exactly on time and in excellent condition. All in all, working with Ilienne Florals was a great experience, and one that I'd recommend.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Hi Carol,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. I was also a little nervous because we never had a chance to meet in person. It's great to know you liked your flowers.
    Teresa

I am very picky and indecisive.. Vendor helped me narrow down my choices and provided very unique options for my event. Everyone complimented my centerpieces and my bouquet. Easy to work with, patient and responsive.
    Amazing job!!!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2012

Teresa is a floral genius! She made everything at look so beautiful, that all my wedding guests were commenting on her work. My bouquet looked amazing and she took extra care creating it. She is fully capable of transforming any ordinary space into a fantasyland! I would highly recommend Theresa for any of my parties or any special event!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2012

Well what can I say, Teresa is an angel from God!! She is such a wonderful person to work with and looks out for your best interest. She is not a greedy business woman who looks out for her company's pocket she actually takes care of you and your needs! She was recommended to me by my mother-in-law and I don't think anyone could have done a more beautiful and memorable job than Teresa and her team! Chris and I will forever be grateful to you and all that you have done for us!!!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Dear Liz and Chris,
    Thank you so much for such heartfelt and wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and we wish a life full of love and happiness.
    Teresa & staff

Elizabeth · event on: 11/19/2011

Teresa Ferrando Kleint goes out of her way to make sure you're totally satisfied!
    she is a great listener and went above and beyond to make suggestions and offered up many creative recommendations and options, all within our budget. Thank you to her I had a great baby Shower!!! our guests continue to remark at how beautiful the flowers were and how well the entire scene came together.
    I highly recommend her for any event as she's very creative and a wonderful person to work with. Thank you very much Teresa we look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

Elizabeth & Tom

Sent on 07/06/2012

Dear Tom and Elizabeth,
    Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and good luck with the Twins!
    xo

Scott · Married on 09/04/2011

Teresa is AMAZING!!! The flowers for our wedding were gorgeous - from the ceremony flowers and our absolutely beautiful chuppah (we were mesmerized by it during our ceremony!) to the centerpieces for the reception. The bouquets were gorgeous and made our pictures look that much better. Teresa is fantastic to work with, she took the ideas we had and made them better and more beautiful than we had even imagined. Teresa cares about giving you the wedding you want and she will go the extra mile for you. If you want the best, hire her.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Anna · Married on 09/03/2011

Teresa is an amazing florist and a great businesswoman. She created beautiful centerpieces that reflected both our vision and her creative ideas. She created gorgeous bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. She was very responsive and easy to deal with. She listened to our ideas without imposing her views or pressuring us into something we did not want but made a few helpful suggestions. All guests complimented us on the flowers and decorations and even got to take the centerpieces home with them (the lucky few :)). Teresa's team did a great job with delivery, set up and clean up. I didn't have to worry about anything! Teresa is very friendly, creative, responsive and will help you to create your dream wedding!!!

Sent on 10/22/2011

erjola · Married on 04/23/2011

They did such a good job. I am so happy i chose them. Teresa is great she does what she says and she will do everything to get what you want. Everything came out so beautiful. Excellent!

Sent on 05/17/2011

Lina · Married on 09/18/2010

Teresa Ferrando did a beautiful job for our wedding. The flower arrangements and bouquets were gorgeous. Not only did she do a wonderful job with the flowers, but she also provided me with great ideas for décor for the reception and ceremony. She was also there for me on the day of the wedding to make sure all the little details were taken care of. She really was instrumental in helping make our wedding day go smoothly and look fabulous. And I have to add she did all this on very short notice (about two months). Teresa is extremely professional. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/01/2010

Lori · Married on 07/01/2010

I hired Teresa to create my centerpieces and bouquets for my wedding. She did such a fabulous job, that some of my guests commented about how beautiful everything looked.

In addition to being such an amazing florist, Teresa also provided support when I began to feel overwhelmed. I always had a great feeling after talking to her.

Thank you so much for everything. You were a huge piece to the success of my wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2010

Dear Lori,
    it was a pleasure working with you on your wedding. Thank you so much for your great review.
    Best wishes,
    Teresa & Team

Vanessa · Married on 06/05/2010

Teresa was fabulous to work with! I told her what I was looking for and she was able to draw my vision down on paper and then execute it on the day of my wedding. Everything was beautiful - my bouquet, the flowers at the reception, the vases she used and even the votive candles. Teresa was creative, responsible and professional. I would highly recommend Teresa as your wedding florist!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Dear Vanessa,
    We enjoyed working with you and your mom on your wedding! Thank you so much for the wonderful review.
    Best wishes!
    Teresa & Team

nectaria · Married on 04/18/2010

What can I say? Teresa has been an absolute pleasure to work with since the beginning. It was a great experience, to have her design my wedding flowers.

I had a peacock wedding theme. Bridesmaids were in all different colors...blue, green, Teal, and purple so right there she had a challenge. We went over everything from A to Z, and she was flexible with my ideas. I could not be happier with what we came up with. Gorgeous!

The best part, was in my time of uncertainty about my ideas, she said..."You are a bride with a vision!" From that point on folks, that was my mantra that got me through. She gave me confidence to stick to my vision.

Flowers for her are "poetry in motion"
    In her designs, Teresa blends romance, poetry, innovation, & elegance, and even some funk and soul into it! A beautiful balance between traditional, and off-beat.

An excellent person to work with, with a calm energy. Tells it like it is. Won't sugar coat anything, and will always make you feel comfortable. Flexible, fun, funky, sweet, honest, reliable, and fabulous! Thank you so much for everything, Teresa!!!

Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 04/26/2010

Dear Nectaria,
    It was a wonderful experience to work with you. By forming a great partnership, we were able to create a fun, stylish, original, romantic and quite beautiful peacock wedding theme. It was incredible to see a gorgeous peacock graciously strolling in the garden as we were finishing the set-up......wow!!
    Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work with you and thank you for the sincere and wonderful review.
    You and Corey are a very special couple and we wish you everlasting love and happiness.
    Best,

Jenny · Married on 04/17/2010

Hi Karen & Teresa, Thank you so much for your professional service. We really appreciate your help and came to my house by delivering personally and helping my family members. We will definitely will see each other again. Thanks!

Sent on 04/22/2010

Hi Jenny,
    Thank you for your review. We really enjoyed working with you.
    Teresa & team

Maurella · Married on 10/24/2009

Ilienne Florals brings beauty, creativity and class into the 'ambiance'.

Sent on 10/28/2009

Dear Mau,
    Thank you for your kind remarks and for allowing us to decorate your magnificent and historic English Tudor home. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Margie · Married on 09/12/2009

Teresa and her staff went above and beyond their duty to help us with or party last month. 240 guests and every detail was perfect, as promised. Ilienne Florals does flowers as well as decor, and the room was spectacular. This is the type of person you want to plan and execute your party. We were thrilled with the service and their attention to details.

Sent on 10/02/2009

Dear Penina,
    We loved your party as much as you did!! and we had lots of fun creating it. Thanks for your great review.

C. · Married on 07/25/2009

Working with Teresa was wonderfrul! She excelled at listening, responding to our needs both creatively and sensitively. She had a wealth of ideas that showed she was listening to our preferences and the financial framework we were working within.
    On the day of the wedding, she made everything look priceless and tasteful. The quality of the flowers she used, and their presentation were outstanding.
    EVERYONE spoke of how beautiful the tables looked. I would recommend her without reservation!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2009

Dear Dina and Christine,
    What a wonderful mother and daughter team! it was a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you!!

Sara · Married on 06/21/2009

Teresa, at Ilienne Florals, was an amazing resource in planning the total decor of my wedding. She really understood the mood I wanted to create and exceeded my expectations. It was also smooth and easy to work with her regarding rentals. Her floral creations were more than I hoped for and truly showed how talented she is as a designer. Teresa was always accessible, professional, and was able to create a couple of beautiful arrangements on the spot. I highly recommend her services to any bride to be.

Sent on 10/27/2009

Dear Sara,
    It was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for your wonderful comments.
    Teresa & team

Jamie · Married on 05/17/2009

Teresa was excellent to work with. She not only did a gorgeous job, but she is very professional, responsive and really nice. The quality of her flowers and decor can't be beat. I would highly recommend Teresa's service.

Sent on 07/28/2009

Dear Jamie,
    It's always a pleasure to be able to work at the Foundry. You were fabulous to work with. Thanks for your great comments.