Il Villaggio Reviews

Il Villaggio 5
Il Villaggio 6
Il Villaggio 7

Deanna · Married on 10/07/2012

My wedding reception was held at Il Villaggio on 10/7/12. My husband and I had been working with Il Villaggio for almost 2 years to make our day as special as it was. Patrick stepped in just a few months before our wedding, seamlessly, professionally, and executed each step of our day as perfect as anyone could hope for. All of the staff was more than we could have asked for. Every guest in attendance has provided us with unbelievable compliments that we only feel right to forward to Il Villaggio itself. The food was spectacular, the venue was beautiful, and the service was outstanding. My husband and I cannot thank you enough for helping us celebrate such a beautiful day and for making all of our guests feel at home. If anyone chooses Il Villaggio to host their wedding or any event for that matter, you will not be disappointment.

Sent on 11/03/2012
  • F

Fran · Married on 10/06/2012

Simply put- the service at Il Villaggio was amazing! I absolutely did not have to worry about one single thing. Patrick (one of the caterers) was very organized and immediately got back to me with any questions or concerns. I was not the typical bride who knew exactly what she wanted, but frankly I did not even know what steps to take next. Patrick made great recommendations and helped me to put the wedding reception together. Alex (my maitre d') was fantastic, and my bridal attendant, Beverly, was wonderful. Overall, the service was phenomenal. THANK YOU GUYS!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Tito · Married on 09/28/2012

What a wonderful experience for myself and my wife to have our wedding at IL Villagio. We felt pampered throughout the entire event and the staff made us, as well as our guests, feel special. Guests are still raving about the food. What a phenominal job done by staff and management!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Paris · Married on 09/16/2012

I love, love, loved this venue! The staff was amazing to me, they helped me so much and made my special day a dream! If I could get married all over again I would! It was such an amazing night thanks to them.

Sent on 12/28/2012

paulina · Married on 08/25/2012

Everyone at the venue made our wedding extra special. They made sure we had a great time and got to enjoy the wedding to the fullest. Very happy we had our wedding there in the future will gave other parties there.

Sent on 09/02/2012

Jackie · Married on 08/20/2012

The staff was excellent, attention was A+. The personal assistants for bride and groom were super helpful!! The food was a complete delicacy and drinks were top of the line. My husband and I had a beautiful Wedding and IlVillagio was a key part of that night! Special Thanks to John, Patrick, Nadia and Alex :)

Sent on 09/01/2012

Crystal · Married on 08/17/2012

The wedding of our dreams took place on Friday, August 17th at Il Villaggio! From start to finish, every small detail was executed with perfection. Patrick and his staff worked diligently to make sure that my husband and I were well cared for. The food, decor, and ambiance of this wonderful venue made my wedding a real FAIRY TALE! My guests continue to call to rave about the venue. Many have said that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. My bridal attendant, Nadia, was FANTASTIC! She took care of everything I needed and was often one step ahead of me! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and night. My wedding exceeded all of my dreams! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! xoxox
    Paul and Crystal

Sent on 08/19/2012

Diana · Married on 08/12/2012

Thank you so much to John and the whole Il Villaggio crew for making our wedding so spectacular! From the first time we spoke, we knew this was the venue for us, and at every interaction, whether it be a 2 minute email or 3 hour discussion, the feelings only grew stronger. We heard from many of our guests that they were blown away by the professionalism of the whole staff, and we could not agree more. The whole bridal party, including our families, were treated like royalty the day of the wedding. My bridal attendant Agnes (please correct my spelling of her name!!) was absolutely perfect. I really felt like she was reading my mind, and she knew exactly what i needed without me telling her. I cannot really express how amazing it was to have her help throughout the evening. There is LITERALLY not one single thing we would change or do differently. We got such rave reviews from our guests that our ONLY complaint is that we werent guests at our own wedding! If we could rate you 10 stars out of 5, we would! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2012

tanya · Married on 07/28/2012

Il Villaggio was incredible! They helped make our special day as perfect as we always dreamed it would be. The staff was there for whatever we needed, from a band aid for a guest that had a blister to a pair a flip flops for a bridesmaid with a broken heel. They couldn't have been any more accommodating. So many people have commented on how beautiful the venue was, how professional the staff was and how great the food was. We still have people talking about it weeks later. Everything was wonderful and wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Kathy · Married on 07/08/2012

My wedding was amazing.....the way it all came together was excellent. My bridal attendant Barbara was amazing, the Maitre D was too and overall I could not have asked for anything more. The food was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was absolutley NOTHING THAT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE BETTER!!!!!!!!! The service and attentiveness to the guests and myself and Andrea and every detail of the evening was TOP NOTCH!!!! I really enjoyed every minute of it and my guests are raving about how delicious everything was. The Viennese Hour was beyond!!!!!!!! The cordials in the chocolate shot glasses, the cotton candy, the canoli station, everything!!!! It was like CANDYLAND in there!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot express our gratitude enough!!!!!! I will recommend you guys to everyone I know!!!!! A special thanks to John and the entire staff-you guys are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Joanne · event on 07/08/2012

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous, is the only way I could describe my experience this past Sunday at Il Villaggio! I had a brunch for my daughter's bridal shower, and my phone has not stopped ringing with compliments from the guests. The food was absolutely delicious and plentiful. The service was extremely professional and attentive. The staff was so accomodating before, during, and after the shower. I enjoyed every moment, and most importantly so did my daughter. Thank you for making this one of the best days in my life.

Sent on 07/12/2012
  • W

William · Married on 06/30/2012

Five stars are not enough for the Il Villagio. The entire staff from the owner to the bus boy's were outstanding and professional. They went above and beyond to make this day special for our Daughter and Son(inlaw). We received no less than 100 phone calls the next day telling us this was the best wedding any of our guest had ever been to !!! Most of our relatives (Big Italian and Irish Families) go to alot of weddings and affairs, And to hear this from them it made us Proud that we could give such a wonderful, beautiful, Elegant and fun filled wedding for these kids. Even the venders, DJ's, Photographer's and Videographer's recommended by Il Villagio were top of the line!! I can't stress enough how Everyone associated with Il Villagio could not do enough for not only us but EVERY SINGLE GUEST AT THE WEDDING!!! We can't wait to have another affair (Christening, Wedding, Engagement, ect...) whatever it may be we will definatley be having it here!!!!!! We can thank Patrick enough for making this day perfect, A true professional and Gentleman!!! He was so humble that when we thanked him all he kept saying was it was the entire staff not just him. Thank You !!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Eileen · Married on 06/30/2012

I along with all of my guests couldn’t stop raving about the Il Villaggio and the staff as they really did an amazing job!! Whenever you throw a party or attend one there is always that one person who has something negative to say or something goes wrong but I can honestly say that didn’t happen here. Everyone who attended was very impressed and had nothing but positive complimenting things to say. They couldn’t get over how attentive the staff was without being over bearing and how beautiful everything looked and let’s not forget how delicious the food was. I can’t count the compliments I received about the Il Villaggio and they all started with I’ve been to many weddings in my life but this place is unbelievable!! The party was such a success due to the staff it was the talk of the night and many nights after. I am so happy that I chose to go with this venue and If there were more than 5 stars that I could rate I would. This place is top of the line from the service to the food and everything else in between. I will and have already recommended the Il Villaggio to so many people that they probably think I work as the PR person but I honestly was blown away and would definitely have another party there. Patrick was so professional and helpful and I didn’t have to worry about anything because he was on top of it all and Agnes was a dream come true, she was outstanding!! Words honestly can’t express how pleased we truly were with the Il Villaggio. If you are looking to book your wedding or any other event you should without a doubt go see them, they do an amazing job & you will not be disappointed!! Thank you to the Il Villaggio for making my day more special than I could ever imagine!!

Sincerely,

Eileen Bertola

Sent on 07/18/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2012

My wedding at Il Villaggio was everything I have ever dreamed of and MORE! Friends and family are still raving about the food (amount AND quality) and the attentive service given by every staff member at Il Villaggio. My Italian family is a tough crowd to please and they said the food at the cocktail hour and the filet mignon served at dinner was the best they have ever had. I worked with John to finalize all the details of my wedding and I felt completely confident that everything was going to go as planned. He is extremely detailed oriented and puts your mind at ease! If I can tell you one piece of advice, get the Viennese hour.. it is an incredible spread of every dessert you can imagine. You will wow your guests and also get to enjoy feeling like you are in willy wonka land with all of the chocolate, candies and desserts! Il Villaggio is the most beautiful venue with the best staff, food and drinks!!!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Kimberly · Married on 06/23/2012

We had a great time! Il Villaggio made our wedding a night to remember! Outstanding service and staff! We would highly recommend having a special event there!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Kimberly · Married on 06/22/2012

All of our friend's and family are letting us know we had the best wedding ever :) goal achieved. Thanks!

Sent on 07/02/2012
  • F

Frances · event on 06/10/2012

I really loved this place! The atmosphere, customer service, and food was fantastic!!! My family and friends were very impressed & fell in love with the place I chose to host my daughter's sweet 16. The bartenders & waiters were very friendly & helpful. The food was outstanding!! Having guests from all different backgrounds, everyone was pleased & thought the overall place was superb! I would definitely recommend you. When planning another event, i will choose you. Thank you for your honesty, patience, and professionalism.

Sent on 06/23/2012

Donna · Married on 06/09/2012

At Il Villaggio the staff was wonderful making sure everything was perfect. From the bridal suite to the main ballroom it was just beautiful. So many of our guests commented on the amazing food. With so many other places to choose from we are so glad we chose Il Villaggio.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Laura · Married on 06/09/2012

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day and Il Villaggio was a big part of the reason why it was so perfect!!!!! John took care of us better than we could have even expected. He did not let us worry about anything and was there at all hours of the night (through email :) ) to answer any questions that we came up with! Our guest RAVED about the food and service!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Tanya · Married on 11/06/2011

We couldn't have asked for a better venue, staff, food or overall experience! This place went all out to give us everything we dreamed of and more! The food and service was outstanding! Everyone still talks about our wedding and how it has been listed as the best wedding anyone has been to! If food is important to you (which to most people it is) I would highly recommend going to the Il Villagio, you will not be disappointed and no one will leave hungry, I promise! Bob went above and beyond to make sure all our needs were met and that everything went smoothly, he was an absolute pleasure to have worked with and we are so gratefull to have found him!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/16/2011

I cannot say enough good things about John and his staff. They all made my day so wonderful. My family and friends still rave about my cocktail hour and reception. I highly recommend this venue. Very responsive, flexible, professional and never made me feel bad for emailing a million times!

Sent on 06/22/2012
  • U

Urszula · Married on 09/17/2011

Choosing Il Villaggio for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made. John Yessis is a saint and a sincere pleasure to work with. He is quick to respond - via email or phone call - and very flexible. I wanted a special food request from a particular restaurant? Done - without me having to lift a finger! Bringing my own specific decorations? Done! Lighting? Done - he even helped us find a very reasonable guy with a very reasonable price. No priest? He made a suggestion and an introduction call and done! The restaurant itself is absolutely gorgeous and all of our guests raved about the food - even those that were very, very picky. The cocktail hour was plentiful and everything was made right and served warm and right on time. The wait staff is extremely attentive and I heard comments that our guests didn't have to stare at empty plates or glasses as those were taken care of immediately. I've been at other area restaurants for many weddings and while researching options for my own and I have yet to find a place that pays as much attention to detail as I do at a great price. Working with John makes me understand the value of great customer service. I'd recommend John and Il Villaggio to anyone in a heartbeat. He will be the first call I make when planning my 5th anniversary party!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Majal · Married on 11/19/2010

Thank You once again for all that you guys have done to make our wedding day so wonderful. I still get compliments on how much fun the wedding was to this day and the wedding was back in November. Our guests were blown away on how great the venue was and how attentive the staff was. Many have said they have never been to a wedding like that where everything was so organized most of all the great food througout the entire evening. They raved about the dessert room which was a great way to end the night. Thank you again for making the whole wedding process much easier. You are awesome to work with and we are looking to hold many more events there. Thanks again for all your help.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Malgorzata · Married on 10/09/2010

I cannot say enough how wonderful Il Villaggio , John (the Hall Manager) and the staff (Agnes our bridal attendant ) were!John was so amazing in helping us plan our reception, and making sure that every detail was covered. He answered every question, was incredibly accommodating with all of our special requests, He set up the hall beautifully, and was just all-in-all a great person to work with!

Our photographer K.S. Photo (Kinga) was very professional and our pictures came out amazing. We decided to do trash the dress -session and she traveled with us all the way to New York. Thank you for recommendation!

The hall itself is beautiful, with a wonderful art and long hallways! Plus the dance floor is huge, so if you have a big family (like me) that loves to dance, there will be plenty of room for everyone! We got lots of compliments on the food... and we also did a dessert bar at the end of a night with fire show , which our guests loved.
    I would highly recommend having your reception at Il Villaggio... everything ran so smoothly.Staff was super nice and professional... we couldn't have made a better choice! :)

Sent on 06/21/2012

Bonnie · Married on 09/04/2010

I got married on Sept 4th 2010 at the Il Villaggio in Carlstadt and boy was I Impressed!!! They did the most amazing job! The food was fantastic, the place is beautiful and the service is 5 star! I had zero complaints and highly recommend this place... Bob the banquet manager! He did an amazing job and was so very helpful... John the general manager was awesome as well!!! I will be holding all my future events/parties there for sure!

Sent on 10/21/2010