Il Villaggio Reviews

Il Villaggio 5
Il Villaggio 6
Il Villaggio 7

Shayda · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I were extremely happy with this venue! Patrick and his entire staff made our special day absolutely amazing! They were accommodating in every way, and took away any wedding stress we may have had. All of our guests complimented the venue's elegance, and raved about the food and décor. It is an amazing venue, with amazing staff to match! We would highly recommend the venue to anyone looking for the perfect place to have a wedding/party!!! There aren't enough words to express our gratitude and our happiness with how everything turned out!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Fabulous....Start to Finish. Thanks Richard for taking my wedding to the highest level.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Tanielle · Married on 09/21/2014

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Patrick and staff for making our wedding day unforgettable. The service was excellent and from the moment we arrived at the venue we were taken care of. Patrick introduced us to Alex and Nadia and they immediately started helping us. Nadia helped me with my dress and bouquet, she also went and got food and drinks for the wedding party and brought it outside where we were taking pictures. By the time we finished with pictures and got upstairs the table was packed with food and our favorite drinks. Patrick was very attentive during all our meetings because from the smallest details he remembered (such as our favorite drinks and food) and made sure they were provided for us that day. All our guest has not stop talking about how good the food was. One of our main requirement for a venue was that the food was good and Il Villaggio has surpassed our expectations. We wish we could relive this day over and over again!! I changed into a second dress and needed to curl my hair and Nadia curled my hair for me. That meant a lot because she didn't have to do that but she made sure I was helped with everything. I can't say how much we both appreciate Patrick and staff for all that they have done on our wedding day!!!

P.S.: You won't go wrong choosing Il Villaggio as a venue. It was the best decision we made!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Christina · Married on 09/20/2014

Il Villaggio,from the ballroom to the AMAZING SERVICE is nothing short of spectacular. We booked our wedding with Patrick and dealt with him directly for every meeting! As a bride, it can get very overwhelming at times especially when handling small details. But Patrick took care of everything! For the day of the wedding, I requested Agnes for my bridal attendant because I heard nothing but great things about her..she really outdid herself! The second a drink spilled on me she was right there with a tide pen cleaning my dress without me having to ask! She wasn't overbearing either, but she knew when she was needed and was at my side so promptly. One of my guests ordered the filet mignon as his dinner choice, as Patrick was walking around he asked him how everything was. Joking around, my guest says horrible!(as he shows him his empty plate so obviously it was delicious). My guest said I'd like another one please! Patrick RIGHT THEN AND THERE went over his little microphone and ordered another filet mignon from the kitchen! My guest said it was in front of him in 30 seconds! The service here is something you will NOT find anywhere else. My guests at my wedding had never been here before and when I spoke to them the next day they raved about the food, the service, the gorgeous ballroom, and much more. My brother in law got married at another venue 4 months before us and recommended Il Villaggio to a friend over his venue! Also, the maitre'd Alex, was fantastic as well. He reassured me many times to not worry about ANYTHING because it was "his job." I had nothing to worry about anyway because everything was perfect! Not one thing went wrong! They also added a brand new lighting system that we used-AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about this venue, you have to check it out for yourself!You wont be disappointed! PS- we have been to MANY weddings in the past 3 years that were considered high end costing over $200 a plate, Il Villaggio blows them out of the water!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Tiffany · Married on 08/31/2014

I cannot say enough nice things about the Il Villaggio and the entire staff service we've received! My husband and I had both the ceremony and reception here Labor Day weekend and the transformation of this place was phenomenal! Alex, my maitr'd provided unbelievable service to me and my bridal party. Our guests raves about the food quality and the white glove service they received. Patrick, who has been amazingly helpful throughout the entire planning definitely delivered when it came to timing, details, and support. The new additional lighting they've installed makes the reception hall that much nicer and it's definitely a must to have. The food choices were unbelievable and the Viennese hour was insane!! The food quality was beyond amazing and I can still taste the desserts in my mouth!! I would highly highly recommend this venue to anyone in the local area! Thank you Patrick, Alex, Nadia (my bridal attendant who was awesome!), Bailey, and the rest of the staff for making my wedding day so special and unforgettable!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Shannon · Married on 08/30/2014

THE FOOOD IS AMAZING! Everyone of our guests raved about the service and quality of the food. So many people that ordered the filet mignon came up to us and said how impressed they were that it was prepared exactly how they asked. We had a lot of Polish guest that raved about how delicious and homemade the pierogies and rosol (chicken soup) was. The chef Marcin is the nicest person and we were extremely pleased with the food. The cocktail hour had everything and everyone enjoyed. We worked with Patrick, told him what we wanted to do and dreamed about and he made it happen. Our bridal attendant Nadya was the sweetest, flexible, and most accommodating person. From the second I walked in the door she was ready with a tide to go pen to touch up my dress. The captains were incredible making things happen in seconds. My bridal party kept calling them the FBI and secret service. If we requested more of something it was brought to us asap. Can not wait to return to IL Villaggio again for another fabulous event. Thank you all for making our wedding a night we will never forget.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Liliana · Married on 07/19/2014

After a day of visiting various venues in north jersey we came to Il Villaggio and we knew immediately that this was the place for us. Patrick welcomed us and I felt that he knew what he was doing and we could trust him, it didn't feel like a sales meeting, like most other venue meetings had. Patrick explained to us the various aspects of our reception and we were sold! He spoke highly of the service that we would receive and the day of the wedding he did not disappoint. We arrived at the reception and Patrick was waiting outside our Limo to welcome us into the Bridal suite. He had everything under control and made us feel like royalty. After the evening was over he helped us gather our belongings and escorted us to our vehicle. He was literally the first and last person we saw that evening which speaks volumes to his level of commitment. Everyone at Il Villaggio was so friendly and accommodating! Our guests raved about the food and excellent service.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2014

Patrick and his staff made our dream day a reality. My guests are still raving about the food and service months later!!!!! Best day of our lives.

Sent on 10/06/2014

kimberly · Married on 06/14/2014

There is not enough beautiful things to say about this venue. Ralph the owner has hired a beautiful staff warm, friendly, and welcoming. We worked with patrick he made sure our wedding day was everything we could have ever imagined, our fairy tale came true. Alex our maitre d and nadia my bridal attendant couldnt have asked for more beautiful people. We didnt have to worry about anything. The cocktail hour was outrageous two rooms filled and a mozarella maker. My guests are still raving over it. This place is phenomenal...venetian hour omg from chocolate fountains, to cotton candy outrageous!! If you want the best go with il villaggio you will not be dissapointed!!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Laura · Married on 05/25/2014

Our wedding venue search seemed to go on forever. After visiting 18 reception halls across Bergen County, we arrived at Il Villaggio. Let’s just say they had us at hello. Walking through their doors for the first time left such a memorable impression. From their professional presentation to their magnificent ball room, we were blown away. The venue and staff were not the only assets of Il Villaggio. Their level of service far exceeded any other wedding vendor of our engagement. Patrick, our coordinator, made us feel at home by the end of our first meeting; serving us dinner before we left. Our confidence with Il Villaggio only grew with Patrick’s expert advice and counsel during the more challenging steps of our planning process. The wedding day exceeded all of our expectations. We couldn’t begin to imagine the level of luxury, precision, attention to detail, and resourcefulness that was delivered by every member of the staff at Il Villaggio. Our Bridal Attendant, Nadia and Maitre’d, Alex anticipated our every need and felt like family by the end of the evening. The guests’ reaction was nothing short of “A Fantasy”, and they wanted for nothing. They could not believe the quality, quantity, and great variety of all the culinary works of art. The billing of “Premium Open Bar” did not disappoint as well. Our diverse guest list was very pleased with the selection and service at both bars. The Viennese Hour was the show-stopper of the evening. It could only be described as a scene from “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.” We still wake up in the night with hunger pangs for their Tiramisu. All the key players on the staff at Il Villaggio came out to our limo as we departed for the evening. There were hugs and tears and promises of pictures and visits for the future. We have visited since the wedding and the overwhelming warmth of the staff has not gone away. If you decide to choose Il Villaggio as your wedding venue, it will truly be an experience

Sent on 07/20/2014

Love this venue. Patrick is amazing, very profession and helpful. Everything was just perfect, the team is amazing.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Mary · Married on 04/25/2014

The reception hall was absolutely beautiful. Since there is only one event there a night we had all the staff at our service. Special thanks to Patrick and my fantastic Bridal Assistant. I never heard anything negative about any part of my fantastic reception! We may go ahead and renew our vows next year just to have another party!! Thank you, Il Villaggio!

Sent on 07/09/2014

John and the team at il villaggio were fantastic!! From beginning to end it was so fun,easy,and perfect! The food and service was beyond amazing! I cannot thank them enough for making all of our wedding dreams come true! And thank you bailey for being the best attendant ever!! I will use them for other functions in the future bc they are truly a step above!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Bruce · Married on 03/30/2014

From the moment we arrived at the door, the bridal party was met by Patrick, Alex, and members of the wait staff. We have been to many weddings and have never seen that type of greeting before. The atmosphere and the service was well beyond our expectations. Patrick, John, and Alex were overseeing the entire wedding from beginning to end. I would recommend Il Villagio without hesitation to anyone considereing a venue that is five stars in service and quality. The food and the high end liquors were exceptional.

Many thanks to Patrick, Alex, John & staff.

Bruce & Debbie Sarno

Sent on 04/03/2014

Antonella · Married on 03/15/2014

We had our wedding here on March 15, 2014. It was amazing! Our guests keep telling us how much fun they had, how delicious the food was, and how elegant the venue was. I'm thrilled we went with Patrick at Il Villaggio - although John, when we met him, is just as knowledgeable and professional. I didn't have to worry about a thing. It made for a perfect wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Tara · Married on 03/14/2014

I couldn't possibly think of anywhere else in the world I would have been happier having my wedding then at Il Villaggio. I can't even find the words to express how pleased I was with literally everything about this wonderful place. From day one of meeting with John, who is the nicest guy in the world, and how he took the time to show us around, really talk to us and get to know us, not to mention how beyond gorgeous this place is, we just knew we had to have our wedding there. I was excited from day one after we booked but my excitement grew even more after we attended a food tasting. Legit, the food is out of this world!!!! John was the biggest help through my whole wedding process as the wedding approached, he was always prompt in his responses and always was willing to help and accommodate. Then the wedding day came and from the moment I arrived at Il villaggio , in which I met Nadia, my bridal assistant (who was so fabulous ) to moment the wedding ended, (which I, or my guest never wanted it to) the whole entire day was perfect. Guests could not stop raving about how gorgeous Il Villaggio was and how everyone there was so accommodating. People were telling me it was by far the best wedding they ever went to, and of course numerous raves about how delicious the food was. If your considering this place for your wedding, do it. 100 percent you will have the wedding you always dreamed of, I did and I couldn't be happier with how it went! Thank you so much John, Nadia and all of Il Villaggio for your wonderful everything!

Sent on 03/15/2014
  • Djuna

Djuna · Married on 03/08/2014

We recently had our wedding reception at the Il Villagio (March 8th). Throughout the entire planning process Patrick was so very helpful, patient and professional. On the day of my wedding Patrick, John and the rest of the staff were nothing short of AMAZING. I had approximately 250 guests and everything went smoothly. I received numerous calls, texts and comments about the fabulous venue, food and staff. The different lighting throughout the evening was spectacular and looks GREAT in all the pictures. Many guests stated that it was the BEST wedding and reception they had ever attended. I can honestly say that my wedding day was much more than I ever expected. We are forever grateful for Patrick, John and the entire staff at Il Villagio for making our dream wedding come true. We just came back from our honeymoon and we are still receiving compliments. I hope that I can come back as a wedding guest in the very near future.

Thank you again.........Tony and DJ

Sent on 03/18/2014

kirsten · Married on 03/01/2014

If I could give 10 stars I would! We just had our wedding 3/1/14. It was beyond our expectations. I am in the service industry and expect perfection and it was impeccable. Patrick, John, and Alex are so professional and gave us everything we requested and more. My bridal attendant anticipated my every move! I didn't even know she was behind me half the time. My guests told us it was the best wedding they've been to and still days later we are still getting calls about the endless amount of delicious food, the service, and the beautiful ballroom! If you are thinking of not getting the lighting package THAT IS A MISTAKE! Our guests keep commenting on all the lights and how amazing the room looked. They didn't even notice we didn't have flowers and just had candelabras! We are so happy we went with il villaggio and we will hold ALL our future events there! BOOK THEM! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/19/2014

My husband and I had our reception at Il Villaggio. This place is a dream come true vendor for every woman's wedding! You ask anything, it will be done. We chose this place, because A. It was just beautiful. Other six places we visited in Northern New Jersey didn't wow us at all, and this place did it. B. We were just amazed on their food. We believe food is one of the most important part of the wedding, and Il Villaggio was just perfect for that.
    The place itself is just absolutely magnificent! It's just beautiful, we didn't even need to decorate the place with flowers! All we had for our reception was the centerpieces, and cake decorations from the flower vendors. The place itself is already decorated with their own flowers. Our reception was half dry wedding. We only wanted beer, wine and champagnes to be served. They cleaned the entire bar section, hid all the hard liquors, so the guests wouldn't be tempted to order hard liquor drinks. That's A LOT of work for them, but they did it for us! (Trust me, they have all kinds of alcoholic beverages you can find in the country, and they cleaned ALL OF THEM just for us!)
    Bridal attendant was absolutely fantastic! She followed me all night to make sure everything was ok!
    One thing that I really appreciated our host, Patirck was that he surprised me by bringing my favorite dessert, Creme Brulee! (To accomodate our guest's favorite dessert, I couldn't put Creme Brulee on the menu, but Patrick surprised me by bringing one without telling us! It was very sweet of them!)

Two, Five (If I had) thumbs up! You will never regret for choosing this place for your dream wedding

Grace · Married on 02/16/2014

Lisa · Married on 01/18/2014

Il Villagio went above and beyond what we expected. Patrick and his staff were truly amazing. Everyone could not stop raving about the food , service and the place. I would HIGHLY recommend Il Villagio to anyone looking to have a amazing elegant wedding.

Sent on 03/15/2014

Michelle · Married on 12/22/2013

Do you want a 5-star wedding without a 5-star price tag? Do you want a wedding your family & friends will be talking about for weeks/months/years to come? Do you want a hassle-free, stress-free wedding that is beyond your wildest imagination? Then pick up the phone, dial (201) 935-7733 and ask for Patrick ASAP! The food here is impeccable, the facility is state-of-the art and the staff is professional, dedicated, attentive, efficient & enthusiastic. With Patrick's expertise, you will have the wedding you've dreamed of since you were a little girl. If I could go back to my wedding day and redo any one thing, I would redo nothing - my wedding was FLAWLESS.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/15/2013

My fiancé and I were looking were looking for a wedding venue and ceremony location for our wedding; we didn't have much time to plan (only about 2 months) and our guest count was only 50 people. Most wedding venues turned us away because we were too "small" which to me meant that they couldn't make a huge profit off our "tiny" wedding. When I reached out to Patrick at Il Villaggio, I knew we had found the perfect place and boy was I relieved! With the time crunch he knew we were having trouble finding an officiant and even agreed to officiate our wedding! Patrick and his team made our wedding day the most magical day of our lives! They pampered us and made our guests fell like royalty! They went above and beyond and I am thankful that there are people like Patrick still in the wedding business.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Lina · Married on 12/08/2013

I simply can't say enough great things about Il Villaggio! They made our wedding celebration everything we could have hoped for and were so supportive and helpful throughout the whole process! As you can see I rated them a big "5" on all fronts because they genuinely were just that great! Our experience from start to end and beyond from when we first walked in to "take a look and get some info", to the quality of service and professionalism, to the food, down to even the phone and email communication was beyond pleasant; just perfect! My husband and I are so thankful for Patrick and the whole Il Villaggio team for making our wedding most memorable! Their attention to detail and top quality food, service, and venue is outstanding and our guest definitely made sure to share with us how impressed they were and how much fun they had! Thanks again IL Villaggio

Sent on 01/22/2014

My wife and I were looking for a simple wedding but then we decided to stop at Il Villaggio. Patrick, the sales manager and 'jack of all trades' sat with us and showed us everything Il Villaggio had to offer. The price is very reasonable for what you get and not a lot more than a cheap-ish place. However, with the slightly more expensive venue, comes unbelievable service, professionalism, and a perfect event. Every word Patrick tells you is true, he does not exaggerate to sell his product because there is no need to. He was mixing drinks for my groomsmen and myself before the wedding ceremony, which took place at Il Villaggio and performed by Patrick as well. Every table will have a dedicated server and none of your guests will feel neglected and in fact, most will compliment you on choosing such a wonderful venue with such great service (which is what Patrick said they would do). At the end of the day, Patrick and his crew packed up all of our stuff, he went out and got my car and drove it up for my wife and I (did I not say 'jack of all trades') and wished us well. We could not have been happier with our wedding and I would recommend this venue for any kind of party or social gathering.

Sent on 11/10/2013