136 Reviews for iheART Films

Full Feature Video (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

AnnMarie and Steven were so incredible to work with, they made the whole process very easy and we always felt like we were in really good hands from the moment we booked iHeart Films as our videographers. I would recommend them to any bride and groom out there, without reservation, 100 times over!! Steven and his team of 3 were able to capture our entire wedding day from start to finish, without even being noticed on the day of. They literally got every single detail and special moment (shot from multiple angles) that we were hoping for...from getting ready, to the ceremony, to the cocktail hour to the reception, they seriously got it all!! I absolutely loved how they used drones to get birds eye views of our venue, our ceremony on the beach and our reception site by the pool to incorporate in our video, as it added a unique element you don't see too often. The editing and the song choices for the final video fit perfectly together and really signified and emulated the energy and love we felt from our guests and how happy we were on our wedding day. It was all done with such professionalism and creativity that it completely surpassed our expectations! In addition to the video, we purchased the wedding trailer, which was an amazing snapshot of all the most important moments from our big day and it was so special that we could instantly share it with all of our family and friends. Both AnnMarie and Steven are so knowledgeable of the ins and outs of the industry and they clearly stay ahead of new technology and current trends, while also adding their own special and unique twist to their craft. We are so thankful for all of the time and effort put into making sure our video was absolutely perfect!! We will definitely cherish it for years to come!!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/25/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic

IHeart Films was the first vendor I contacted for my wedding day. I am so glad I did. AnnMarie was super helpful and able to recommend all my other vendors. We just received our video last week and watched it three times in a row! We were so happy and impressed with how awesome it turned out! From really cool spanning drone shots to capturing all the intricate design details of our wedding, the movie surpassed our expectations. We cannot wait to watch it every year

Profile Picture Hailey, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We had no clue where to start when planning our destination wedding in Marco Island, FL. After visiting the websites of many videographers that were suggested to us, we saw the work of iHeart Films, and knew they were what we wanted! They were incredibly easy to communicate with, walked us through every detail before the big day so we knew what to expect, and the finished product is absolutely amazing. Worth every single penny! We would hire them again in a heartbeat if we were ever back in Florida!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Deciding to hire a wedding videographer is hard, since a do over could be challenging, but hiring Steven and AnnMarie to do our wedding video was the best decision we made! They were excellent to work with, accommodating, and blended in with our guests very well. Our wedding video is amazing and we are so happy with the outcome, we will be using them for any future videos. They helped make our day special. The video is great because they know how to capture the moment in a natural way and professionally edit their films so every shot and transition is the best possible it can be. iHeart Films is definitely the way to go for your wedding video. Thank you AnnMarie and Steven you are the best!

Profile Picture Ingrid, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

IHeart was awesome. They arrived even before they were scheduled to be there, so they could set up and be ready to start on time. Everything was seamless and very organized. We received our wedding video very soon after our event, and it is spectacular!!!

They are very professional and wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Marc, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We booked iHeart Films about 2 months away from our wedding day so we were very lucky that they were still available. They came highly recommended by our DJ (Jim Dalia) and we are so happy we used them. Ann Marie was very attentive and immediately called me after the hurricane to make sure we were doing well and to see if we needed anything when it came to moving venues. Luckily we didn't have to move venues or date but she was willing to move to wherever we needed them to go! I am so excited to see the final product!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Blu-Ray, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Reception

iheART Films was a joy to work with! AnnMarie was easy to communicate with and she tailored our package to meet our needs. Steven exceeded our expectations in the quality of the video and the content that his team captured. He even edited the footage to fit our music choices seamlessly. Their team captured the joy of the day so perfectly that I feel like I am reliving my wedding day each time I watch it, which is every bride’s dream. We cannot thank them enough for this tangible reminder of the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

When your dealing with a bunch of vendors for your wedding, there's usually a couple vendors that fall short of their promises. It happens, be prepared. iHeart is definitely NOT one of those vendors. They are super professional and on point at all times. They do all the work. We didn't even spend that much money on our wedding, but they made our wedding look like a full-blown high dollar Netflix Documentary. It was amazing! I'm so happy we went with them.

Profile Picture john, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were amazing and so wonderful! We were running late and it looked like it was going to rain and they made me not worry and made everything go so well!! Thank you so so much!!

Profile Picture Carly, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

The iheART Films team is absolutely amazing to work with. They were professional, responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. They truly captured the emotions of our wedding day. They are dedicated and it truly shows in their work. We love our wedding films and we are so happy we chose to work with iheART.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Phenomenal experience working with iHeart! AnneMarie was so responsive, knowledgeable and accommodating. It was a pleasure working with them. We LOVE our videos. We spent the extra money to get the trailer, and I'm really happy with our choice. The trailer is so well done and fun to share with friends. I highly recommend iHeart.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Reception

We were referred to iheartfilms by our wedding photographer and we are so glad we chose them! From the moment we sent our email enquiry they were nothing but professional. They were also so flexible - we asked if they could include wedding farewell interviews from our guests during the evening and that was no problem at all, despite them not having done this before. We were amazed on the day of our wedding by the fact that you would have never known they were there filming, which was great as we were relaxed and could act completely natural. It was great that we received our video package by email, so much easier than having it on a DVD like the old fashion way. We were completely blown away at the quality of the videos and how they pulled everything together. The editing was really something else. We have had nothing but lovely comments from our friends and family, some have even said we are like film stars!Its certainly not cheap, but boy is it worth every penny and we are so pleased we have our special memories captured forever!
Thank you!!
Mr & Mrs Fox
Chelmsford, UK

Profile Picture Naomi, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Iheartfilms did an asbolute beautiful job on our wedding video! They were so easy to work with and Ann Marie was a complete sweetheart and made me feel so comfortable with the planning process. They went above and beyond to make our day very special! We are from New Jersey and we got married at the JW Marriott in Marco Island without going there or meeting any of our vendors.I did a lot of research and you will not regret choosing IHEARTFILMS!! They do an amazing job and have only great things to say about them! THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY PERFECT!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Amazing group of people at iHeart Films - amazing to work with and the most beautiful work! I recommend them to any and everyone I can. This was one thing we were really on the fence about, and I am so HAPPY that we decided to do it! Thank you AnnMarie and Steven!

Profile Picture christina, 12/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

After getting engaged, I watched wedding video, after wedding video. I knew without a doubt that iheart films was the vendor that I just had to have for my videographer; the quality of their work is second to none. AnnMarie and Steve are amazing to work with in more ways than one. They made me feel so at ease through their expertise and vision. Prior to the wedding, we sat down to talk through every possible question; no detail was left behind to make sure that I was completely satisfied with the end product. The day of the wedding was just as enjoyable. Their team is fun to work with and always there to answer any question that might arise. AnnMarie, Steve and the entire iheart film’s team truly went above and beyond to make sure everything that night ran smoothly. Thank you for all of your hard work and amaziness, iheart films! You guys are the best in the biz :)

Profile Picture Dru, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

When planning your wedding and prioritizing wedding expenses, I would put this at the top! While I feel having a videographer is important, I think it is more important to choose a vendor that will exceed your expectations. I heART films did exactly that for me! I knew from the beginning that I wanted them to capture the most special day of my life. They were so easy to work with and professional. Somehow they managed to capture every perfect moment without me even noticing they were there.
I would recommend them to every bride and groom!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Words cannot describe how wonderful iheART films was to work with and how absolutely incredible their work is! From the moment we got engaged I had started to watch video trailers from iheART and knew that I HAD to book them before it was too late. AnnMarie was such a pleasure to work with for all of the booking and planning. She went above and beyond what she had to do and I am so thankful for all of her help. Steven has such an amazing talent to be able to create truly beautiful videos. He was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable.
If you are unsure whether or not you want a videographer, go watch a couple of their trailer videos and it will make your decision very easy. This is a piece of your wedding that you are always going to have, and show your children and grandchildren. In my opinion the videographer is the most important vendor when it comes to your wedding. They capture all of your special moments and create such a beautiful piece of art, which you will cherish forever. I can’t thank them enough for our beautiful wedding video, which makes our hearts so happy every time we watch it.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/5/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

I would literally give all the stars in the universe if I could!!! Where do I even begin? AnnMarie & Steven are two of the most compassionate & talented people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Our video is our Best & Most favorite part of our wedding. Because honestly at the end, it's all you have to live by of your day.

Without iheart you will be stuck living our most important & special day of our lives through still pictures (although I wouldn't be able to be without my amazing talented photographer & gorgeous photos) broken up memories you'll try to place together with being unsure with the correct placement. Trying to piece together this day you've dreamed of your whole life. The planning took your whole life, every thought, every slight ounce of energy from you. Anywhere to 8 months to a year. For what? For it to zoom by quicker than any day you've lived in your life? And for your nerves to steal more than half of your precious memories.

This is why we am beyond thankful in many ways than we could ever verbally express for AnnMarie & Steven (iheart films) out of this world talent. Because prior to receiving my video I felt to empty with my memories fading more & more each moment of every day. Thankfully we made the decision to have iheart apart of our day because living with regret feels so empty & you can never get it back after your day is gone. The day I opened our video, it truly fulfilled every empty faded memory & took my memory right back to the very exact moment of what I remember & felt the best day of my life. I couldn't be more happy that we get to relive that day for the rest of our lives. It's so beautiful to watch your love & beautiful day through the eyes of someone's. We would like to extend our sincere gratitude and appreciation for all of the hard work and dedication provided by iheart films. THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES AGAIN & AGAIN!!!

Profile Picture Chiquita, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Highly recommend iheART Films! I traveled from out-of-state and they were so organized and easy to communicate with. They worked with me to ensure they had the exact schedule for our wedding day and that there was a song of our choice to accompany each moment. The day of my wedding everything went perfect, they were so accommodating and even offered to work overtime to capture additional memories. The footage is absolutely beautiful and we will cherish it for a lifetime. Thank you!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When my husband and I started planning our somewhat "destination" wedding in Naples (we live in Boca,) we searched for vendors to capture our special day. IheART films stood out to me like a brightest, shiniest most glistening star from day one and I knew I just HAD to have them capture our "best day ever." As a new bride-to-be (who didn't know what she was doing,) I felt in the very best of hands during my first conversation with Ann Marie about her recommendations on what package would suit us as a couple... And when I met her a few months before the wedding I felt like I was hanging out with a close girlfriend!

Fast forward and and we just received our wedding video. If I could press "like" a million times on facebook, I probably would. Steven and team captured those candid moments that you could only hope and dream would be caught on camera during your wedding. His incredible talent is undeniable and our videos capture the very essence of what our wedding (and who we are as a couple) was all about. My husband who isn't one for the camera is also in love with the results of our video.

In terms of logistics, Steven and team blend into the background during the wedding... we didn't even know they were there and neither did our guests!

IheART deserve this recommendation 100% and I can quite happily say that they were our very best investment for our wedding. We are so grateful for the most amazing footage, video and new friends that we have with Iheart! Call them now I promise you'll be glad you did.

Profile Picture User5324008, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

We hired iHeartFilms to shoot our wedding in June. Upon our first meeting with iHeartFilms we felt like we were working with personal professionals. Right away we knew they would be there for us every step of the way and include everything that meant so much. They beautifully documented our getting ready (dresses, accessories, flowers, groomsmen) Every shot showed how excited we were and brought to life experiences we had but now can share with each other and our families. We did have a spot of bad weather on our big day but iHeartFilms still set up their equipment and was ready to film. We were so proud of their professionalism and excitement to film our wedding. Once the big day was over and we were into editing, the iHeartFilms team asked if we had any special requests. We completed a lengthy list of requests and to our surprise the video was immaculate. It was so powerful it made the whole family cry with joy to see our special day represented. The lighting/audio was also something to be mentioned that there were no dark scenes or loud bursts of music. THANK YOU THANK YOU to the iHeartFilms team for making such a beautiful video that encircles love, happiness and joy! Can't wait to watch it again and again!

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

iheART Films without any doubt provided exceptional results. It was important to me and my now husband, that we had video of our day that could take us back to the moment time and time again. We also wanted this to be something we could share with family, friends and future children and know that anyone who watched our video could feel the mood of the day. I've probably watched our wedding video both the trailer and the longer edition a few dozen times. It just doesn't get old. What made this vendor even more special was their professionalism and attention to detail. We live in St. Louis and planned our wedding over the course of 18 months.

We met with AnnMarie one time in person and shared our vision and hopes for our video. When we saw her again it was on our wedding day, and through all of the emails and communication the team (AnnMarie, Steven, Kevin and Colby) arrived ready to capture each moment as if I was the only Bride they'd seen all year. I loved so much how kind each of the team members were and how personal everything felt. I didn't feel like just another bride who wanted a video.

During the planning phase we had lots of questions about recommendations, locations around our resort, etc. And again, AnnMarie was so helpful in making recommendations about where to shoot certain portions as well as adding advice about the day of timeline. I placed all of my trust in this team and they delivered beyond our expectations. By far this was the best experience with a vendor and I had so much faith that we would get an excellent product on the return! Their videos are like mini movies, they use very high quality technology and the aerial captures is such a great touch, it's a wow factor for any wedding video.

We did opt for a trailer and it was also well worth the investment. This is the single most important day in life, as my husband and I started our new chapter, I would have never picked anyone else to capture the day!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

EVERYTHING about this company deserves more than 5 stars. We can’t say enough great things about iheART! I searched near and far for a videographer for our wedding (and I mean hours and hours of watching trailers) and something about iheART was just special every time.

Throughout the planning process, they remained professional, yet completely down to earth and so accommodating. AnnMarie remained in touch via email and phone with me throughout the year, and was a true pleasure to work out all the details with! Steven and his crew arrived, jumping into the flow of our (and our photographer’s) wedding day timeline flawlessly. I swear that was the last time I even noticed them! (Which is also sad- because they were awesome!!) My husband was definitely nervous about having constant eyes/cameras on him all day, but they were so discreet and respectful, yet somehow never missed beat! Our trailer and full video were so surreal to watch, it was truly like re-living the very best day of our lives. Their keen eye to detail and artistic editing skills are truly one of a kind. Most importantly, they captured our personalities and love impeccably.

If you are contemplating video, DO IT. At the end of it all, the memories are a blur, the flowers wilt, the dress gets ruined…but the video is forever. You will never regret having the priceless, once in a lifetime memories to cherish all life long! We feel so lucky that iheART was available locally to us in South Florida, but would have gladly paid for them to travel anywhere to us, after our incomparable experience working with them. iheART is simply the best!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling

I was married in March 2016. iHeart came highly recommended to me by several of the other vendors that I had booked. I am so fortunate that I was able to work with them. Not everyone may find it worthwhile to add having a video to their wedding budget, but I am so glad that we invested in it. What we received in return was worth every penny spent. I found that the day went by so quickly and that there was so many aspects of my wedding that I missed or forgot. It is great now to be able to look back at everything, and relive the moments. Gone are the days of hours of boring footage of the wedding day. iHeart Films are able to produce videos that are edited down to menus and the essential parts of the day. You are able to work with them and narrow the videos to only the parts of the day that matters most to you. But if you prefer, you do have the option to purchase the full footage. The videos that I received from iHeart are movie quality. I even selected to have a 3 1/2 minute movie trailer to share with my friends and family. Essentially it is a quick version of what occurred on my wedding day.
Working with AnnMarie to plan before the wedding day was such a pleasure. She is so very pleasant and knowledgeable. The day of the wedding went so very smoothly. I was not even aware of Steven and his crew filming throughout the ceremony and reception. They were able to capture stunning footage without ever being intrusive or obstructive. Even my guest noticed and commented in like.
So glad that we had an opportunity to work with them and highly recommend them to others.

Profile Picture User5207859, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling