69 Reviews for Ignight Entertainment

Uplighting (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

Mike is a great guy. He is so friendly and personable and you can tell that he really loves what he does! We clicked with him right away. He accommodated us when we needed an emergency microphone for our ceremony even though we went with live music just for our ceremony. He has a website where you can pick your own music and it is really easy. I am a pretty controlling person and wanted specific music to be played, even though my bridal brain took over and I wasn't as great at it as I thought I was! We did a choreographed dance for our first dance and he knew exactly when to fade the song out. I would recommend Mike to anyone!

Profile Picture April, 6/30/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I could not have found a better DJ to party with at our wedding reception! Throughout the whole process Mike from Ignight Entertainment was professional, accommodating and a ton of fun! We were able to request exactly what we wanted for each section of the night (and he will even help you plan the flow of your reception). There are some vendors who show up and do things the way they’ve always done them. Not with Mike. He will listen to YOUR vision for what you want to do and make it happen, exactly as you ask him to. He was able to accommodate some last minute changes without any difficulty.

He mixes all the music live, so the songs flow super well throughout the night (doesn’t feel like a playlist like some weddings do). When the crowd started thinning on the dance floor, he always had the right song to get everybody back out there and having a good time. He’ll tell you, his philosophy is to leave people wanting more at the end of the night, and he did just that! Mike, thanks for such a great time. You were awesome! We feel lucky to have had you as a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Nicolas, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Mike was incredible! He was always punctual, quick to respond, and overall just so much fun to work with. Mike DJ'd our wedding and our guests haven't stopped talking about how much fun they had. In addition to handling our reception, Mike provided the necessary equipment for our ceremony. We had live music during our cocktail hour and Mike worked with the musicians to coordinate their setup as well. We would hands down refer Mike to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was fantastic! He was our dj for my husband and I's wedding and we could be more happy with him. He was super easy to talk to, always responded to emails and phone calls in a timely manner, and just made the whole planning process stress free. All our guest had a great time dancing the night away, and you couldn't pull my husband and I off the dance floor that night! He made sure to play music that we liked and our guest would like, making sure there was a range of music for all of the different age groups and different cultures, for we had a large group of family from Brazil. Mike was awesome, highly recommend him for any of your DJ needs!

Profile Picture Taylor , 9/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ian was fantastic! We had a great mix of music that had everyone dancing! He kept the evening flowing smoothly.

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

John at Ignight Entertainment was fantastic, he made sure he checked in with me (Mother of Bride) several times throughout the night. I really appreciated that, he kept the party going right up to the very end. There was not one thing that we would have changed about the services they provided for our daughters wedding. Mike the owner was amazing as well, he took the time to meet with my daughter and son in law to find out exactly what they were wanting, between Mike and John they nailed it. If you want to have a reception where people have fun and don't leave early this is the company to hire.

Profile Picture Connie, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike is very professional and organized. He is always willing to help you find music and respond to all your questions.He made our wedding such a fun party and knew exactly what to play and when to play it!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We can't say enough wonderful things about Mike. Mike went above and beyond not only as our DJ but as an incredible vendor and friend. It was raining during the first part of our outdoor ceremony and he handled it so well and worked hand-in-hand with the other vendors. In the wedding industry it can be tough to find down-to-earth, genuine people that treat you as a unique couple and not just another wedding, and Mike truly cared about our vision and our wedding and genuinely us as people. I wouldn't look any further than Mike, he's amazing! Book him, you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We really could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. DJ Ignight was professional, responsive, flexible and kept the jams pumping until the venue shut us down. He was very helpful in cutting us some edits of some songs that we used for our initial dances. We also had a last minute change to our recessional song that he nailed perfectly. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or event, DJ is an excellent choice!

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We researched and contacted dozens of DJs for our wedding, and after talking to Mike we knew right away that we were going to go with Ignight. We were impressed by his attention to detail and professionalism, as well as his follow up and consideration of our needs. Our decision was reinforced at the wedding. He was punctual and well prepared, and the services he provided were just as we had discussed and planned. We were so happy with our decision to go with Mike and would recommend his company to any couple that is planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was fantastic to work with! From our first meeting to our wedding day in Breckenridge, he was responsive, organized and helpful. Mike has a very user-friendly survey for clients to fill out that includes everything from the schedule for the wedding day to each and every song and event request for the reception. We didn't have a wedding coordinator and Mike was more than willing to take the lead on ensuring that out night flowed smoothly. He also coordinated with other vendors (videographer, photographers, etc) on our behalf in a very professional manner. Mike also made us an amazing mashup for our first dance. He used all of our song requests and we shocked our friends and family with an awesome upbeat first dance! We highly recommend Mike to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

I strongly recommend ignight entertainment!! Excellent!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

How do you even begin to offer praise for the person who turned your wedding reception into a fairy-tale evening that we had only dreamed of?!? I guess you start at the beginning...
To start, Mike was a professional from our first interaction to our very last. After our first meeting with him, we couldn't sign our contract fast enough because we knew he had the right attitude, ambition, attention to detail and style to deliver a truly memorable evening for us as well as our guests. He was quick to respond to all of our questions and requests, no matter how absurd we thought they might be - he even sent us contact information for wedding coordinators that he recommended when we were feeling stuck in our search!
Second, Mike's style, attitude, and event set-up on the night of our wedding transformed our beautiful wedding venue (Tivoli Turnhalle) into an elegant, classy, and high-energy celebration that won't soon be forgotten by us or our wedding guests. The lighting set up that Mike selected for us was gorgeous and highlighted everything we loved about our venue without taking the spotlight off of us and our own wedding vision.
Finally, this man is a true entertainer! My new husband and I feel unbelievably lucky that we found Ignight Entertainment to provide the DJ and MC services for our wedding reception. He worked closely with our other vendors to orchestrate our evening, which made it easy for us to enjoy the celebration we worked for so long to plan! He was able to read us and our guests like only a true master can and I don't think there was a time during the whole night that the dance floor wasn't packed!
Since our event, we can't count how many complements we have received from our guests telling us what an incredible time they had at our wedding! We feel that it is only appropriate to pass those complements along to Ignight Entertainment as they are (as far as we are concerned) the main reason that our reception was so memorable!

Profile Picture Robin, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is a well deserved but belated review! Mike was an incredible DJ at our wedding. My husband and I STRONGLY recommend him. I'd never been to a wedding at which so many compliments were going around from our guests about how fun and awesome our DJ was! They complimented on how interactive he was, and how he kept the party pumping and night flowing! What so many people don't realize until their wedding day, is how essential an expert DJ is to the flow of your day. He was a great troubleshooter, gracious host, and excellent at transitioning from our ceremony site into the reception area without and disruption of the flow. Mike also kept people entertained while we were out with the photographer taking lots of pictures! You will love him!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was great. My daughter's wedding was at our home (her childhood home) so very worried about how everything would go together. Mike met with us in advance to provide us some suggestions. On the day of the rehearsal Mike made time to attend even though he didn't need to but it provided my husband and I peace of mind plus we love having Mike around. The day of the wedding Mike did a great job!

Profile Picture Lola, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Mike was awesome! Not only is he a great guy but he did one hell of a job at our wedding. Everyone was raving about how good the music and MC was. Very accommodating, turned up to our rehearsal and helped with that, along with being interested in what we wanted, as well as provide his professional opinion which really helped us out a lot. Thanks again Mike, would not hesitate one second to recommend to any of our friends or family ho have upcoming weddings!

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Mike was a great DJ, emcee, and rally-er of the guests at our wedding. Although we were very specific (more like picky) about the kind of music played during our ceremony and cocktail hour, he executed our requests flawlessly. He was not only incredibly receptive to all of our request and the guests', but he also understood our vision for the evening and integrated our tastes with the mood of the group so well. We were also impressed by his professionalism and ability to rally our guests back to the dance space (we got married at a resort with a large outdoor-indoor wedding space) to do first dances and cake cutting. Mike wasn't thrown off by anything and we were so thankful to have such an accommodating, laid back, and flexible DJ. He definitely added to the magic of it all!

Profile Picture User6840120, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. Handby did an outstanding job with the music selection and gave my husband and I first choice in what we wanted to hear during the whole event. He helped us organize the wedding, and made the flow of each event run smoothly. Overall this DJ provided outstanding service and we recommended him for any kind of event!!

Profile Picture Raquel, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

We live two and a half hours from Denver, but even though it was a drive for our DJ (John) and our meetings were by phone and skype, I couldn't have felt more comfortable with our decision. John kept the party going all evening with the perfect balance of music! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Melody, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn't be happier with the DJ services provided by Mike at our wedding! From our first meeting with him to the day of, he was great to work with. At our first meeting, he provided us with a questionnaire to complete with details about our wedding and the songs we wanted. This ensured that we were on the same page regarding the schedule for our wedding day and the exact songs we wanted. I emailed Mike several times before our wedding with questions and he always responded very promptly. On our wedding day, he arrived well before our ceremony began. He did a great job with the timing of the music and fading in and out. He also did a great job getting the party started and paying attention to the crowd to know what to play next to keep them on the floor. When the last song was over, the guests were begging him for more (but unfortunately our contracted time was up with our venue)! Mike does not simply play song after song; he does some awesome beat-mixing which gave our wedding reception the feel of a dance club! Throughout the night, he kept in communication with us as well as our venue event coordinator so that everything stayed on track. Mike was very professional and personable, and we would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of DJ services for their wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was a pleasure to work with on a wedding event at Crooked Willow Farms. He was very accommodating to my clients and very professional. He was prepared to play any of the songs the crowd requested and was great at keeping with the flow of the party and the timeline. I will be recommending Ignight for future parties and weddings that I manage as he truly made my job easier by being so easy to work with. Great job Ignight and thank you for helping to make this event special!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Mike with Ignight was terrific starting from our first meeting. His rates are reasonable and he's very flexible. We interviewed several DJs and Mike was the only one who really listened to what we were looking for. He's professional, but fun, which is just what we needed for our crowd. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/6/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Mike was an extreme pleasure to work with. Not only was the music at our reception engaging and exciting, Mike also put in some extra time for several special requests. My husband and I were eager to have two singers for my walk down the isle instead of a prerecorded song. This obviously took some rehearsing to get the music and timing just right; Mike willingly attended our rehearsal to practice with us and even stayed late to make sure it was perfect. I would highly recommend Mike if you are planning any fun-filled event!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stacey, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Mike at Ignight Entertainment is absolutely amazing! We had the best wedding and are so glad we had Mike as our DJ. He is willing to cater to your music preferences and kept the party going with his great song lineup. Throughout the whole process, Mike was super responsive to our emails and calls and even put together a mash up for our father daughter dance. He made sure to play as many songs from our requested play list as possible and was open to taking request from wedding guests as well. Mike had great sound and light equipment, was super flexible, very professional and very understanding of our preferences. I would highly recommend Ignight Entertainment!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Hire this guy for your wedding or special event!!

Mike's professionalism, coupled with his energetic outgoing attitude and mad DJ skills, helped make our wedding at the Brown Palace an incredible event. Our wedding was the perfect combination of taste and pure shenanigans, with a great mix of everything from Travis Barker to Eric Church. As a typical OCD bride-to-be, Mike put me at ease with excellent communication, prompt response, organization, and cost-efficient price.

Thanks Mike!