Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

51 Reviews for IET Band

Liability Insurance (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Lighting (1)
50 IET Band Reviews

IET band is simply amazing. I booked them for my company's launch party. Jackson Chery is very professional, and responsive. The band was everyone's favorite part of the party. They played different genres of music. The lead singer was engaging and interacted with the crowd. Everyone was on the dance floor having a great time. The music is just phenomenal. For weeks after our party, I received calls from attendees of my party asking for IET's booking information. I definitely plan on booking them again.

Profile Picture Jo, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

They were excellent! They are diverse, flexible, on time, and professional. It was a great experience.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

There really aren't enough words to describe how amazing IET Band truly. From start to finish, they certainly helped make our Washington DC wedding spectacular. We felt it important to incorporate a wide variety of genres and music throughout the reception, and the band & accompanying DJ were very attentive to our desired choices.

IET's performance was absolutely spectacular! They got the reception started and everyone dancing well before the bridal party's entrance. That liveliness carried on throughout the evening which was EXACTLY what we wanted.

If you are even slightly considering a band, IET is well worth the investment. IET is simply the best! BOOK THEM NOW!

-SVH

Profile Picture Nellah, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

I went to my friend's wedding and these guys were awesome!! They had me dancing the entire night!!! Great music, even better singing! The couple got more that their $'s worth.

Profile Picture Mai, 3/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I've heard and seen this band play live several times and it was nothing short of amazing. The energy they bring is phenomenal and they're music is also very diverse which can always attract all sorts of crowds. The IET band will leave you with an experience you will never forget!!

Profile Picture User7149573, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

What is a wedding without a live music. We just had our wedding this past week in Long Island and they were amazing. Very professional and adapted well with the style of music we requested on short notice. Couldn't have asked for more!! Would strongly recommend them for any engagement needing live music. Keep up the good work!!

Profile Picture Steve & Esther , 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I absolutely LOVE this band!!! I have had the pleasure of working along side them at multiple weddings where I have catered and they are THE entertainment. Boy do they entertain! I have also had the blessing of hiring them for my own events MULTIPLE times. When I think of event and wedding entertainment, happy guests, fun, and just electrifying music and performance. I think IET!

Their sound is different, yet familiar. Familiar in the sense they play some of their cover selections are perhaps the best songs ever written. Their range and diversity in music selection is out of this world. But with each every song, you get to really feel the uniqueness that is the IET voice and sound.

Profile Picture Nadege, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

After finally making it to the altar.( Soloist and Violinist) Preparations, those that came to fruition and some not. One thing that will be edged in our memories of that beautiful day, will be IET Band. Not only my husband and I were delighted and fully enjoyed them. Our quest were raving about them. I promised myself I won't throw off my shoes ( loved my Shoes). But the music was just so good, the singer were so engaging. The DJ and the Band covered all my request & more. Loved their MC. Helped our guest to enjoy to night even more. Not a dull moment. Brought them back something from my honeymoon.

Profile Picture Carly, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

From the first time I heard them play at Toshi Lounge NYC I was hooked. I booked them for my 30th birthday and was not disappointed. Jackson was so attentive to my requests, he even scouted the venue beforehand to get an idea for setup. It was the perfect sound blend for my cocktail style party. My guest were on their feet the whole night, and don't get me started on the crowd-pleaser saxophonist! I can't wait to have another excuse for an event just so I can book them again :D

Profile Picture Christine, 5/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Heard this band play at my best friend's wedding and I had to have them for my wedding. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Even my fiancé who hates to dance was on the dance floor and never sat down.
Jackson, my contact person is AMAZING!!!! He is very helpful and understanding and has done everything to make sure our day is perfect. He has worked with me to ensure we have the best music and is very accommodating. Looking forward to dancing the night away and having a celebration! I would definitely recommend them. If you want a party, this is the band!

Profile Picture TENNEH, 4/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

This band is so accommodating. We had some odd requests and they did not even hesitated and said yes. Even thought they never did that type of transition with a particular mother son dance , they did it perfectly. They were amazing our guests danced the whole night theyrock out with MikeMusic (DJ). Def. a great combo. All musicians were great they also gave us an opportunity to come to a rehearsal before our wedding. Def. the band to go with, they can play anything.

Profile Picture Joey, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

This was thee most AMAZING experience! This band will definitely make your event a night to remember and will leave your guests in awe! Their professionalism and diversity is what I love about them the most. They will keep you on your feet the entire time. Book IET band for your next event so you to can have the experience of a lifetime!!!!!!

Profile Picture Vayola, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The band had soooo much energy from the beginning. The service was amazing they made sure they catered to our needs. Even when their was a moment the DJ wasn't bringing his best the band picked up the slack and kept people on the dance floor. It was like viewing a concert/Party catered to me and my wife. Wow I was impressed they will be doing all of our family functions from here out.

Profile Picture John, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

I.E.T. Band was more than I could have imagined!!!! I booked the band as a surprise gift to my sister for her wedding. From the very first time my sister heard them play at a wedding 4 years ago, she fell in love. She always envisioned them playing at her own wedding one day. As soon as she was engaged, i reached out to IET to secure them. The Band's booking coordinator, Carly, worked so closely with me to ensure that the surprise was not blown. My sister and her fiance never had a clue!!!! The band leader, Jackson, worked well with me to help coordinate the song selections and the overall feel for the evening. They are able to play any song if you advise them ahead of time. They arrived at the reception venue 5 hours before time setting up all their equipment and instruments way before time. I was truly impressed with this. When my sister arrived and went for her first viewing of the reception hall, she and her husband were welcomed and celebrated so intimately by the band members. The rest of the night was EPIC!!!! Although we had a DJ too, IET stole the nite!!! Guests were on the floor all nite singing and dancing, kids, adults, seniors you name it. I am forever grateful to IET band for making my sister's wedding day an amazing success. Everyone was asking me where I got this band!!!! Apart from my sister's stunning beauty that nite, this band was a hit. Professional, cooperative, flexible, experienced, quality sound.....they are worth every penny!!! There fees vary depending oN where you want them to perform (i.e. ceremony, Cocktail hour, reception, or any combo), but they can accommodate any and all your needs. I highly recommend that you book them along with their DJ. Its a better deal!!!!
What more can i say??? Thank you Jackson and thank you I.E.T. Band for helping me to honor my beloved Sister in high style on her wedding day!!!!!!
Sincerely, Betty

Profile Picture Betty, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

IET Band is the band you want to hire if you are looking to create amazing memories at your event via music; their versatility is unmatched, their sound is amazing (both instrumental and vocal), and their ability to keep people on the dance floor all night is unreal. The service level and professionalism is outstanding from the initial point of contact all the way to the day of the event. I’ve seen them as a smaller ensemble as well as a full band with DJ and the quality is the same. The members of the band have a fun, infectious energy that makes them even more crowd pleasing. You can’t go wrong with hiring IET; it is well worth the investment.

Profile Picture User6250999, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Willing to Travel

They are the most phenomenal band I've ever heard and they made our wedding day even more perfect! Jackson and the band are professional, so easy to work with, provided everything we asked for and gave the most amazing performance! Jackson was able to work with my budget and provided quality service. Everyone from the wedding is still raving about them! I would highly, highly recommend! Thank you so much! -Melissa Shields 10.12.15 wedding Woodbury, NY

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/12/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Vocals

It's hard to know where to begin. When you work with a band you know you are looking for the centerpiece to your wedding. Without good music, the reception is a bust! Not only did my husband and I get some of the most amazing sounds for our reception with IET band, we had family and friends raving about them for days long after our wedding day! "I haven't danced like that for 15 years!" commented one of our guests. Working with IET was incredibly easy. They were flexible, attentive, and creative. I could not have asked for more! Thank you, Jackson and IET band!

Profile Picture User4760506, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

If you're looking to create an intimate atmosphere for your guests, IET Band is the perfect musicians to do just that. They are not only a skilled but a very talented musicians and they utilized both talents to set the perfect tone for weddings and private parties. Perhaps on Even during the event, we had many guests come up to us and tell us how much they were enjoying the music and how it created the perfect atmosphere for the overall vibe of our romantic, rustic event. IET-BAND truly cares about their clients. Overall we couldn't have asked for a better vendor to work with in executing our wedding day and private parties. We hope to attend many more of IET Band local gigs in the future!

Profile Picture Lyn, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

IET Band is exceptional! They made my wedding day very special. The band played a variety of music, which which got all cultures on the dance floor! People are still raving about IET. They were very professional, timely, and even friendly to guests. I would recommend IET Band to anyone!

Profile Picture Charlene, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

IET Band was amazing, they entertained the young and older crowd and kept the people dancing all night. The band was very professional and accommodating to the bride and grooms request.

Profile Picture User6256440, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My sister used the band for her wedding and they were absolutely amazing! Very professional, full of energy, kept our guest entertained throughout the night. Booking them for your wedding will be the best thing you can do.

Profile Picture User6257177, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band was absolutely amazing. They are capable of different genres of music. My wedding day was literally the best day of my life. My wife would say the same. This band rocked. They played American pop music but what was so great was they played Haitian music also. The band "laid the kompa down heavy". They had everyone in the room dancing. Many people came to me afterwards and said they had never experienced a wedding like that ever! i was so proud. Trust if they can please my mother in law,.....who is Haitian.... They can please ANYBODY. I Wish I could attach a video.

Profile Picture Harry, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

At first, I was a little skeptical about hiring a band that I really didnt know anything about , but when my friend recommended that I listened to some of their music, I was blown away! Very young talented, respectful artists who will make your special day a night to remember. Their sweet and subtle sound moved the crowd all night! I'm So happy I chose IET Band and I hope you will too! Absolutely Amazing!! Kuddos! Definitely will book them for future events!

Profile Picture User6256571, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

IET band is like NO OTHER! The professionalism, the entertainment, energy will definitely keep the crowd going!! They listen to your suggestions, needs and work with you to make sure what you want to hear, see and experience you'll get much more than you ask for!! They made my wedding day amazing & I wish I could do it all over just to have them there again :)

Profile Picture Eunice, 7/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

As you all may know .. my wedding went Viral on SOCIAL MEDIA.. MR. "ALREADY KNOW I DO" hannnn..
I must say IET Band were phenomenal and exceptional. They knew what songs to play at the right time. They're willing to work with the BRIDE and GROOM. The play all genres and with a crazy FUSION.

The reach for excellence for every minute they play.
They dressed and looked high classed and well groomed.

I must say, IET is probably one of the top Bands for Weddings in The TRI-STATE area.
IET band is easy to get in contact with.

To Conclude, IET made wife and I real alive and excited. They were the cherry on top. I want to say when you booked them you won't be disappointed. I want to say thank you so much IET BAND, it was truly an HONOR.. I will be calling you guys for my 10 year anniversary..

Much Thanks and Love,