IET Band Reviews

52 | New York, NY

52 Reviews for IET Band

52 IET Band Reviews

Dana · Married on 09/22/2018

"The Best Ever" is an understatement, IET desereves all the stars! IET Band was the heart and soul of my wedding!! From the romantic ceremony music, to the reception; IET exceeded any expectation I had and really left me starstruck. Every single piece and person of the live band is AMAZINGLY TALENTED! The Emcee and DJ are equally entertaining and ensured all 200 of our guests were up dancing all night! There isn't a day that goes by that someone has not raved to me about IET! IET is not your typical band, they are a party band. They can read you as a couple, they can read the crowd and becaue of this they really really really know how to host a party. This was the most important aspect for me as the bride. I wanted to make sure everyone enjoyed and remembered my wedding uniquely. IET made it happen for us! I am eternally thankful to them for giving us such wonderful memories of our wedding. Music is what will make or break your party..but IET band IS the party! They are definately high energy, and loving.

Jo · Married on 08/11/2018

IET band is simply amazing. I booked them for my company's launch party. Jackson Chery is very professional, and responsive. The band was everyone's favorite part of the party. They played different genres of music. The lead singer was engaging and interacted with the crowd. Everyone was on the dance floor having a great time. The music is just phenomenal. For weeks after our party, I received calls from attendees of my party asking for IET's booking information. I definitely plan on booking them again.

Cassandra · Married on 08/12/2017

They were excellent! They are diverse, flexible, on time, and professional. It was a great experience.

Nellah · Married on 04/22/2017

There really aren't enough words to describe how amazing IET Band truly. From start to finish, they certainly helped make our Washington DC wedding spectacular. We felt it important to incorporate a wide variety of genres and music throughout the reception, and the band & accompanying DJ were very attentive to our desired choices.

IET's performance was absolutely spectacular! They got the reception started and everyone dancing well before the bridal party's entrance. That liveliness carried on throughout the evening which was EXACTLY what we wanted.

If you are even slightly considering a band, IET is well worth the investment. IET is simply the best! BOOK THEM NOW!

-SVH

Rachel · Married on 08/01/2016

I've heard and seen this band play live several times and it was nothing short of amazing. The energy they bring is phenomenal and they're music is also very diverse which can always attract all sorts of crowds. The IET band will leave you with an experience you will never forget!!

Steve & Esther · Married on 07/07/2016

What is a wedding without a live music. We just had our wedding this past week in Long Island and they were amazing. Very professional and adapted well with the style of music we requested on short notice. Couldn't have asked for more!! Would strongly recommend them for any engagement needing live music. Keep up the good work!!

Nadege · Married on 06/25/2016

I absolutely LOVE this band!!! I have had the pleasure of working along side them at multiple weddings where I have catered and they are THE entertainment. Boy do they entertain! I have also had the blessing of hiring them for my own events MULTIPLE times. When I think of event and wedding entertainment, happy guests, fun, and just electrifying music and performance. I think IET!

Their sound is different, yet familiar. Familiar in the sense they play some of their cover selections are perhaps the best songs ever written. Their range and diversity in music selection is out of this world. But with each every song, you get to really feel the uniqueness that is the IET voice and sound.

Carly · Married on 05/21/2016

After finally making it to the altar.( Soloist and Violinist) Preparations, those that came to fruition and some not. One thing that will be edged in our memories of that beautiful day, will be IET Band. Not only my husband and I were delighted and fully enjoyed them. Our quest were raving about them. I promised myself I won't throw off my shoes ( loved my Shoes). But the music was just so good, the singer were so engaging. The DJ and the Band covered all my request & more. Loved their MC. Helped our guest to enjoy to night even more. Not a dull moment. Brought them back something from my honeymoon.

Christine · Married on 05/08/2016

From the first time I heard them play at Toshi Lounge NYC I was hooked. I booked them for my 30th birthday and was not disappointed. Jackson was so attentive to my requests, he even scouted the venue beforehand to get an idea for setup. It was the perfect sound blend for my cocktail style party. My guest were on their feet the whole night, and don't get me started on the crowd-pleaser saxophonist! I can't wait to have another excuse for an event just so I can book them again :D

TENNEH · Married on 04/15/2016

Heard this band play at my best friend's wedding and I had to have them for my wedding. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Even my fiancé who hates to dance was on the dance floor and never sat down.
    Jackson, my contact person is AMAZING!!!! He is very helpful and understanding and has done everything to make sure our day is perfect. He has worked with me to ensure we have the best music and is very accommodating. Looking forward to dancing the night away and having a celebration! I would definitely recommend them. If you want a party, this is the band!

Joey · Married on 03/04/2016

This band is so accommodating. We had some odd requests and they did not even hesitated and said yes. Even thought they never did that type of transition with a particular mother son dance , they did it perfectly. They were amazing our guests danced the whole night theyrock out with MikeMusic (DJ). Def. a great combo. All musicians were great they also gave us an opportunity to come to a rehearsal before our wedding. Def. the band to go with, they can play anything.

John · Married on 12/19/2015

The band had soooo much energy from the beginning. The service was amazing they made sure they catered to our needs. Even when their was a moment the DJ wasn't bringing his best the band picked up the slack and kept people on the dance floor. It was like viewing a concert/Party catered to me and my wife. Wow I was impressed they will be doing all of our family functions from here out.

Betty · Married on 11/20/2015

I.E.T. Band was more than I could have imagined!!!! I booked the band as a surprise gift to my sister for her wedding. From the very first time my sister heard them play at a wedding 4 years ago, she fell in love. She always envisioned them playing at her own wedding one day. As soon as she was engaged, i reached out to IET to secure them. The Band's booking coordinator, Carly, worked so closely with me to ensure that the surprise was not blown. My sister and her fiance never had a clue!!!! The band leader, Jackson, worked well with me to help coordinate the song selections and the overall feel for the evening. They are able to play any song if you advise them ahead of time. They arrived at the reception venue 5 hours before time setting up all their equipment and instruments way before time. I was truly impressed with this. When my sister arrived and went for her first viewing of the reception hall, she and her husband were welcomed and celebrated so intimately by the band members. The rest of the night was EPIC!!!! Although we had a DJ too, IET stole the nite!!! Guests were on the floor all nite singing and dancing, kids, adults, seniors you name it. I am forever grateful to IET band for making my sister's wedding day an amazing success. Everyone was asking me where I got this band!!!! Apart from my sister's stunning beauty that nite, this band was a hit. Professional, cooperative, flexible, experienced, quality sound.....they are worth every penny!!! There fees vary depending oN where you want them to perform (i.e. ceremony, Cocktail hour, reception, or any combo), but they can accommodate any and all your needs. I highly recommend that you book them along with their DJ. Its a better deal!!!!
    What more can i say??? Thank you Jackson and thank you I.E.T. Band for helping me to honor my beloved Sister in high style on her wedding day!!!!!!
    Sincerely, Betty

IET Band is the band you want to hire if you are looking to create amazing memories at your event via music; their versatility is unmatched, their sound is amazing (both instrumental and vocal), and their ability to keep people on the dance floor all night is unreal. The service level and professionalism is outstanding from the initial point of contact all the way to the day of the event. I’ve seen them as a smaller ensemble as well as a full band with DJ and the quality is the same. The members of the band have a fun, infectious energy that makes them even more crowd pleasing. You can’t go wrong with hiring IET; it is well worth the investment.

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2015

They are the most phenomenal band I've ever heard and they made our wedding day even more perfect! Jackson and the band are professional, so easy to work with, provided everything we asked for and gave the most amazing performance! Jackson was able to work with my budget and provided quality service. Everyone from the wedding is still raving about them! I would highly, highly recommend! Thank you so much! -Melissa Shields 10.12.15 wedding Woodbury, NY

Cyndy · Married on 10/10/2015

It's hard to know where to begin. When you work with a band you know you are looking for the centerpiece to your wedding. Without good music, the reception is a bust! Not only did my husband and I get some of the most amazing sounds for our reception with IET band, we had family and friends raving about them for days long after our wedding day! "I haven't danced like that for 15 years!" commented one of our guests. Working with IET was incredibly easy. They were flexible, attentive, and creative. I could not have asked for more! Thank you, Jackson and IET band!

Charlene · Married on 07/17/2015

IET Band is exceptional! They made my wedding day very special. The band played a variety of music, which which got all cultures on the dance floor! People are still raving about IET. They were very professional, timely, and even friendly to guests. I would recommend IET Band to anyone!

IET Band was amazing, they entertained the young and older crowd and kept the people dancing all night. The band was very professional and accommodating to the bride and grooms request.

My sister used the band for her wedding and they were absolutely amazing! Very professional, full of energy, kept our guest entertained throughout the night. Booking them for your wedding will be the best thing you can do.

Harry · Married on 07/17/2015

This band was absolutely amazing. They are capable of different genres of music. My wedding day was literally the best day of my life. My wife would say the same. This band rocked. They played American pop music but what was so great was they played Haitian music also. The band "laid the kompa down heavy". They had everyone in the room dancing. Many people came to me afterwards and said they had never experienced a wedding like that ever! i was so proud. Trust if they can please my mother in law,.....who is Haitian.... They can please ANYBODY. I Wish I could attach a video.

At first, I was a little skeptical about hiring a band that I really didnt know anything about , but when my friend recommended that I listened to some of their music, I was blown away! Very young talented, respectful artists who will make your special day a night to remember. Their sweet and subtle sound moved the crowd all night! I'm So happy I chose IET Band and I hope you will too! Absolutely Amazing!! Kuddos! Definitely will book them for future events!

Eunice · Married on 07/05/2015

IET band is like NO OTHER! The professionalism, the entertainment, energy will definitely keep the crowd going!! They listen to your suggestions, needs and work with you to make sure what you want to hear, see and experience you'll get much more than you ask for!! They made my wedding day amazing & I wish I could do it all over just to have them there again :)

Elijah · Married on 06/30/2015

As you all may know .. my wedding went Viral on SOCIAL MEDIA.. MR. "ALREADY KNOW I DO" hannnn..
    I must say IET Band were phenomenal and exceptional. They knew what songs to play at the right time. They're willing to work with the BRIDE and GROOM. The play all genres and with a crazy FUSION.

The reach for excellence for every minute they play.
    They dressed and looked high classed and well groomed.

I must say, IET is probably one of the top Bands for Weddings in The TRI-STATE area.
    IET band is easy to get in contact with.

To Conclude, IET made wife and I real alive and excited. They were the cherry on top. I want to say when you booked them you won't be disappointed. I want to say thank you so much IET BAND, it was truly an HONOR.. I will be calling you guys for my 10 year anniversary..

Much Thanks and Love,

Elijah Jeanty

I loved this band
    They kept everyone on their feet and my guest were entertained throughout the whole reception...

• F

Freddy · Married on 05/21/2015

My wedding was at Sand Castle on Long Island.
    IET was absolutely AMAZING!!! Really easy to work with.
    I appreciated their punctuality & professionalism.
    So versatile & energetic! Plus they looked so
    sharp on stage. They took my wedding to a
    whole new level. My guests had a blast!
    I highly recommend them.
    Call me with any other questions.
    Freddy - 973-725-0664