Idyllwild Event Design Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Michelle Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond Expectations

One of the best things I did while planning my wedding was booking Jasmine to help with decor/ floral design! She was so responsive and helpful in figuring out what I wanted to do decor wise for my mountain wedding. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone planning their wedding!!! Best decision I made !!!

Dear Michelle,
    Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We were absolutely thrilled to be able to help bring your ideas to life. You, your family, and your entire vendor team were a joy to work with, and designing for you was a breeze. We're sending all of our fondest wishes to you, Dan, and your families as you begin your next big adventure!

Best wishes,
    Kara B. Married on 10/14/2018

Jasmin styled our wedding reception and baby-que

The best part of working with Jasmin is her versatility. No matter what type of event you're planning to throw, she makes it beautiful. We set her the challenge of doing flowers for our wedding cocktail brunch and she decked out the estate with stunning floral sprays and elegant, rustic details. We loved her work so much that a year later when we threw a baby shower in an outdoor pavilion, we knew she was the person to make the centerpieces for our burgundy and plum party. She is fantastic and made our events truly memorable.

Dear Kara,
    It was our pleasure to style your unique and beautiful space! A mansion event has always been a dream of ours, we’re so glad you were pleased, and it was our pleasure to pitch in at your Babyque.
    All our very best to you, Stephane and baby R!
  • Gina
    Gina M. Married on 09/30/2018

Dream come true!

No review I leave could possible do justice to how amazing Jasmin and her team are, but I will try! I chose Jasmin to style my wedding after falling in love with a boho-inspired wedding shoot she had styled. I loved her from the beginning! She is so much fun to talk to and plan with, always responsive, so sweet, accommodating and super enthusiastic. To say she made my wedding dreams come to life is an understatement. Everything from the flowers, ceremony site, signs, sweetheart table, and little details were honestly so perfect and beyond anything I had imagined. She really went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. I recommend her to anyone planning a wedding, shower or any other event. And I suggest trusting her fully to do her thing, she is so talented and you won’t regret it!

Gina,
    As you know, we couldn't be more honored that you and Rick trusted us with your day. You had such a clear vision and were so kind, collaborative and adventurous, it was easy and exciting to design for you. We can't say enough wonderful things about the experience. Best wishes as you take the next step together!
  • ANDREA
    Andrea P. Married on 09/22/2018

Ah-ma-zingggg!!!

The moment we met Jasmin and saw her amazing work, we knew we had to have her for our special day! Not only was she the most patient individual to work with, she also has a heart of gold and genuinely cares about your vision as a couple. She took the time out of her schedule to answer all our questions, run through any new ideas and alleviated so much stress. She made every bit of our wedding cohesive and executed our vision to the nth degree. Her vision board was out of this world and seeing it come to life on wedding day was breathtaking. Jasmin was such an important part of our new beginning as husband and wife and we are forever grateful to her sharing her talents with us. All of our guests commented how stylish the decor was and how much detail she put into the florals. Many guests also commented just how heartwarming it was to see Jasmin pay such close attention to all the details during our wedding day. They could tell she was very passionate about what she does! Future married couples, hire this girl! You will not regret it!

Idyllwild Event Design's reply:

Andrea, your wedding was a designer’s dream come true. We couldn’t have asked for a more loving and generous couple to work with. Your aesthetic, willingness to collaborate, your traditions and your sense of adventure are evident in your design. Thank you for including us in your day and for making us feel like part of the family. Best wishes for a happy marriage!
    Kate Married on 10/07/2017

Truly amazing!

Jasmin and her team made out wedding possible. Her attention to detail and her willingness to pour all of her energy into our wedding was truly amazing. She made us feel like we were her only clients. She listened to our ideas for the day, suggested her own and put everything together seamlessly. All of the decor was stunning and made our dreams a reality! Thank you Jasmin for everything!!

Idyllwild Event Design's reply:

Thank you, Kate! You and JT were so chic and also so relaxed. You were truly present and were clearly enjoying your own wedding, which was wonderful to see! Thank you for being our first Brooklyn clients. You opened the door for us to help more BK couples plan their special day. Wishing you the very best in your marriage!