IDO Events Reviews

31 | Washington, IL

31 Reviews for IDO Events

Michael · Married on 05/06/2017

If I Do Events has the decor you are looking for, I would definately hire them. They are so easy to work with and they take care of everything. The decorating they did for our daughters wedding reception was absolutely gorgeous! Everything was perfect. They did everything our daughter wanted. It is so nice to have the reception decorating stress free! They put it up and take it all away.

Sent on 05/11/2017

IDO Events's reply:

Thank you Michael for the kind words. We really appreciate it!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/12/2010

Our decorations were so great - Heather was so great with all of my requests and questions. I changed my mind about 4 times, and each time I would email her and she would help me and offered to let me come in and see things set up differently if I wanted. :-) Very happy with I Do Events!

Sent on 07/18/2010
  • Y

yolanda · Married on 09/09/2017

I ordered linens from another vendor and they messed up my order. I called I Do Events on 9/8 (my event was 9/9) and they were able to make accommodation for my new order! live saver!

Sent on 09/25/2017

IDO Events's reply:

Hi Yolanda, Thank you so much for the kind review. I'm so glad we we're able to help out with this last minute request. We truly loved your ceremony layout and hope to recommend it to future brides!

Sheridan · Married on 09/17/2011

They were amazing! Great linens and great people! They are not your average rental company....they are up to date with the trends and have something for every bride!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Emily · Married on 12/09/2017

I really appreciated the care & detail that I Do Events gave my wedding. They made me feel special & they were easy to work with! They made it a beautiful day!

Sent on 11/05/2017

IDO Events's reply:

Hi Emily, Thank you so much for the kind words and congratulations again on your marriage!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/12/2015

3.4
      3.0

I Do Events was great to work with, but I was not impressed with their service the day of my wedding. They delivered half of my flowers late. They didn't set up my ceremony chairs the way they were supposed to. They charged us extra for a"same night tear down" even though they were going to be back the very next day to set up for an event in the same location, and then the wait staff from my catering company ended up tearing down the decorations from IDO Events and we never saw anyone from IDO there at the end of the night to tear down their own decorations.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Hi Katie!
    Thank you for your review. We always welcome feedback on our products and services. I apologize if your chairs were not set to your satisfaction. We try very hard to communicate any special instructions to our set-up crew. The personal flowers (corsages and boutonnieres) followed in a second van approximately 40 minutes after the first van arrived. We believe we were still in the delivery window that was communicated earlier that week. Vendors such as us, do not determine if same night tear-down is required. The venues tell us if our items have to be out the same night or if next day pick up is acceptable. Wildlife had another event the next day and required us to come back and gather our items. We have a great relationship with Wildlife and they often begin tearing our items down before we arrive especially when the event gets done earlier than scheduled. We have no way of knowing the party has ended early. We arrived at 11:05PM to remove our items and it just happened that Wildlife staff removed our items so they could begin their clean up and reset of the room. Again, thank you for your feedback and we will continue to work hard to make each and every event the best it can be.