iDo Airbrush Makeup-Let your BIG day start with iDo Reviews

27 | Houston, TX

27 Reviews for iDo Airbrush Makeup-Let your BIG day start with iDo

Paula · Married on 08/11/2012

Liz provided great services. I love the results.....

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/27/2012

Liiz and her team did a fabulous job with hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party! Leading up to the wedding, Liiz was very responsive to me and provided valuable input to help me select the perfect hairstyle for my big day. I wanted to get it just right and Liiz helped me do that! On the day of the wedding, Liiz and her team paid attention to every little detail and my hair and makeup were flawless! I got so many compliments, espeically on my eyes. Liiz provided excellent customer service and I felt like I was working with a friend, I would definitely recommend Liiz and her team to all the brides-to-be out there!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Kyera · Married on 05/26/2012

True Beauty Moments Artistry has a great team of professional stylists. My girls and my makeup and hair looked wonderful for my wedding! Everyone was happy and satsified with the way they looked!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Veronica · Married on 04/07/2012

Liz and the hairstylist were phenomenal! My mother, sisters, niece and myself were in total awe of our hair and make-up the whole night! Liz is professional, very organized, knowledgeble and has a great sense of humor this helped us all feel so comfortable and relaxed on such a stressful day. Liz created an agenda and sent it the day before so everything was well organized. Liz and her stylist finished exactly when she said they would. She timed everything beautifully! I can not thank her enough for the gorgeous work she did!

Sent on 04/16/2012

tara · Married on 01/28/2012

Excellent service!!!!!!!! hair and makeup was perfect!!!

Sent on 02/14/2012

melinda · Married on 11/11/2011

Liz & her team were great! Very flexible, friendly, & even worked with my mother who can be very difficult! My makeup & hair were FLAWLESS! LOVED IT! Mother wished her eye makeup was a little better (but I thought it looked fabulous...she is the kind of person who will not be completely happy with anything!), but all-in-all, very pleased with their services. Great prices too!

The only thing I thought needed a little help was the website. It does not do the company justice and parts of the contract were repetitive or a bit unclear. However, it's the make-up & hair I am rating, so I have changed my review to reflect this. :)

Sent on 11/16/2011

KRISTA · Married on 10/23/2011

I absolutely loved using True Beauty Moments Artistry. Liz's team did an amazing job with airbrushing my make up & styling my hair. I absolutely loved how my make up & hair turned out. It was a true blessing to be able to have found a make up & hair company that was mobile & able to come out on the Sunday I had my wedding. Her girls were there on time & made sure I was ready in more than enough time. I was absolutely thrilled I was able to use this company thanks to being recommended to them from a wedding site I was using other than Weddingwire.com! I felt absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/08/2011

leighanne · Married on 10/06/2011

Liz and Angel did my hair and make up! I loved it, I looked like I had no flaws. Those ladies made me so calm and relaxed. Everything was undercontrol. My airbrush make up was amazing I seriously was speechless. My hair looked so pretty. So much time and effort was put into it and I'm so thankful to have these godess's come make me feel pretty. I love the team! Def a choice you will never regret! (: thank you tbma! love Leigh(:

Sent on 02/09/2012

Emily · Married on 09/17/2011

Lizz was absolutely fantastic to work with and I was not an easy bride to please. She always made sure I was 120% happy! Her team was very professional, on time and great at their craft! Her team did the bride, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom (9 people total) and everyone was so happy with their perfect look. I can't thank Lizz and her team enough! We all felt amazinga and every picture turned out flawless!

Sent on 11/16/2011
  • lorita

lorita · Married on 08/14/2011

the best your money can buy. real people wanting to make your day special. you will feel like a princess on your big day. My girls not only came to my house they came to the venue and also brought family members in their car! they went out of their way to help. They even assisted us in decorating the tables. they were great!

Sent on 08/25/2011

delinda · Married on 07/30/2011

luv their work :)

Sent on 08/06/2011
  • W

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2011

Liz and JC were wonderful. I looked gorgeous on my wedding day and it was an absolute pleasure to work with them!

Sent on 07/12/2011

amy · Married on 06/09/2011

True beauty moments where the best. Thank you so much for doing my makeup on my wedding day. Your provided everything I wanted on that special day. I will be seeing you again very soon. Again thank you lizz at True Beauty Moments.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Mari · Married on 05/13/2011

Liiz provides some great work when it comes to makeup for a special event...she is always learning new ways of adding the right touch. Thanks Liiz for providing that right touch to our events!

Sent on 06/30/2011

Michelle · Married on 04/23/2011

In the past I have been very frustrated by make-up artists that use a heavy application only to go home and remove my make-up and re-apply it myself. During my consultation with Liz, I emphasized my need for a very natural look and she reassured me I would like her results. I sat comfortably; yet nervously while her team worked on both my hair and makeup.

The result; I have never been so happy with my look. Liz air-brushed my entire face blending into my chin and neck for a flawlessly even look and assented with a little color to give me a fresh suntan glow. I didn’t think false eyelashes would be a good fit for me but she asked if I would be open to letting her try and she was right; they looked awesome. My hair was put up just like I imagined it and my tiara and veil were placed for a perfect finish. When it comes to dedication and passion for ones trade, Liz and her team are spot on. I am so lucky to have chosen them for the most important day of my life. Thanks Liz and everyone. I am your biggest fan.

Michelle Sturdevant (married April 23, 2011)

Sent on 05/24/2011

iDo Airbrush Makeup-Let your BIG day start with iDo's reply:

Thank you, your review means allot to me.

Liz · Married on 04/16/2011

Liiz came out this saturday to do hair & make-up on my mom and I, and we were extremely satisfied and pleased with her work. The prices were great as well! My make-up lasted all day & night long, even after a photo shoot in the hot sun that lasted hours. My skin looked flawless without any dark spots. She was very friendly and very professional. I loved my hair! It had a cute antique look to it. I definitely would recommend her to my family & I will use her for future events!

Sent on 04/18/2011

Celeste · Married on 03/05/2011

Liiz did an amazing job! She made me feel comfortable and listened to my wants. My pet peeve is when I am paying and people want ignore my desires and do whatever they want on me. Liiz is amzing at suggesting but not pushing. I asked her for a make up that would bring out my eyes but not dramatic and she hit it right on! My pictures came out amazing, I felt beautiful, glamorous, and most importantly comfortable. She is punctual and profesional. Lastly, I loved my little touch up kit, it was very usefull for my later pictures. I highly recomend liiz! You won't regret it. This lady knows her art!

Sent on 03/09/2011

Maggie · Married on 03/05/2011

True Beauty Moments are truly artists, I highly recommend them. Liiz and her team are so sweet and friendly. They achieved exactly what I wanted and everyone was turning their heads when I walked in. I had used other vendors before and wasn't given the same service like True Beauty Moments gave me. She even gave me a touch-up kit use later in the evening. My make-Up stayed on all day and night. Thank you, True Beauty Moments.

Sent on 03/19/2011

Danielle · Married on 01/29/2011

There is only one word for True Beauty Moments Artistry ....Outstanding work!!! And if that's how you want to look on your wedding day you will book this team. They were not only professional, talented, flexible but they are very kind and listened to what you want. I did my trial with Liiz the same day I had my boudoir photos taken. The photographer was so enamored with my make-up that she took several shots just to showcase it. My makeup was absolutely flawless that only minimal airbrushing was required. On my wedding day everyone kept raving about how beautiful I looked. I was repeatedly told how I looked a doll" or an "angel". I tried a few make-up/hair vendors before her that specialize in airbrush make-up. I was completely underwhelmed by the overly priced airbrushing technique, which I also feels offered less coverage than her traditional make-up techniques, but also since she specializes in make-up her skills were far superior. I do not wear a lot of make up but I am a very picky person and I have not one complaint about her. So trust me when I say, if you want someone reliable, talented, and who will make you look absolutely stunning...book Liiz and her team. Thet are really amazing make-up artist and hair stylist in the Houston area. I am more than satified with all the services that were provided on my trail and wedding day for my braidesmaids and myself.

Sent on 03/14/2011

Christina · Married on 01/04/2011

I have gone to Liiz to do my make up for numerous occasions like homecoming, senior portraits and prom! she even did my makeup for my 18th birthday. I was given many compliments on the way my makeup looked and she was always nothing less than kindhearted. she gave the best advice on cheap and easy ways to keep my skin flawless. There were times when i asked for a specific look and she gave me exactly what i wanted and there were times when i said "do whatever you'd like" and as always, she make me look beautiful! i have gone to MAC and other places and have payed lots of money for there services and i have not been as satisfied with my look there like i was when Liiz did my makeup. i would recommend her to anyone and everyone! SHE IS THE BEST IN THE HOUSTON AREA!!!!

Sent on 03/01/2011

Sue · Married on 10/14/2010

Liiz is amazing! She is so talented and truly gifted at what she does. She has such a passion for making every woman feel beautiful. She did my lashes and refills as well as my makeup for my bridal shoot and wedding day. She also did the makeup for my seven bridesmaids, my mother, and two of my aunts. She was easy to communicate with throughout the entire process and she was prepared for anything that happened to come up last minute. Everyone loved their makeup and the pictures said it all! She was punctual on the day of the wedding and showed up at our hotel ready to go and got us all done super fast! I couldn't have been happier with the results!

Sent on 03/03/2011

Alejandra · Married on 05/13/2010

Liz came early one morning to make me beautiful on my special day. She did airbrush make up and my hair. The quality of her makeup and cleanliness of her make up kit is the best out there. I was very impressed with her presentation of her brushes and makeup and options to choose from. She asked questions about what I was wanting and made sure I was satisfied with the results. The make up lasted all thru the night which was impressive since that day I had to run thru the rain due to a huge thunderstorm, yet my make up did not just wash away. I recommend Liz from True Beauty Moments to anyone who is needing a makeup artist for a special day or occasion!

Sent on 03/04/2011

Mikael · Married on 04/23/2011

Liiz was wonderful! I usually do not wear a lot of makeup, so I wanted to make sure that I looked natural, but also, that my face looked appropriate for the potentially harsh light from the camera. Liiz understood my situation and she was very patient during the practice round, so that we could achieve a combo that was natural, yet still flattering for the camera.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Neil · Married on 01/01/2011

Very professional and great spirit to work with!

Sent on 11/07/2011

L · Married on 12/31/2011

Liz did a wonderful job with my makeup for my bridal portraits and the day of my wedding. She and her team also did a fantastic job with my bridesmaids, my mother and my godmother. I have oily, sensitive skin that easily breaks out with long duration makeup but the products she used did not affect my skin. The colors were bold and vibrant; I went for a dramatic look and she delivered exactly how I wanted look for my special day.

Sent on 01/14/2012