Icy Hot Club Reviews

28 | Los Angeles, CA

28 Reviews for Icy Hot Club

I was so thrilled to have Icy Hot Club at my recent summer wedding. I spoke to Ethan throughout the process. He was very accommodating and professional and made selecting a band an easy choice.

They played a variety of gypsy jazz, as well as some other well-known songs, and created a light, happy vibe for the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I was pretty specific in terms of what to play when, when to stop, etc., and they followed through with questions so that it was seamless during the wedding.

Icy Hot Club also learned a song for us (for a nominal fee) and executed it with ease. The contract was straight-forward - no fluff - which I really appreciated.

Thank you so much! I look forward to working with you again. :)

Sent on 07/14/2014

Mark · Married on 04/20/2013

What else can my wife and I say about The Icy Hot Club except that they were exceptional. They provided a unique look and niche sound that we could not find with other artists in California. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on The Icy Hot Club after our wedding. I have worked in the music industry for the past 13 years and I would highly recommend them for your special day - no matter the setting. Their sound works for day time and night time. Their look works for casual or formal events. Don't think twice. Book them while you can.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2016

I couldn't have been happier with this band and their music. We are swing dancers, so they were right up our alley. My guests were thrilled, and it really made the night special!

Sent on 11/11/2016