Iconic Photo Booth Reviews

4 Reviews for Iconic Photo Booth

• Haley

Haley Nixon · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Great Experience!

Having Iconic Photo Booth at my event was such an added bonus! My guests had so much fun with the props they provided. Great service and attention to detail! I will certainly hire them again in the future! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Haley · Married on 09/28/2019

Iconic Review

Iconic Photo booth was so incredible to work with on my special day. They were so organized and responsive. Having a Photobooth makes everything that more fun and I’m so happy to have these memories forever. I would highly recommend Iconic photo booth to anyone in the future.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Gold · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommended

this photobooth was a HIT at the wedding! My wedding was over a week ago, and everyone is still talking about how fun the photobooth was! I barely got to enjoy it as I was running around trying to speak to all guests in such a short time which I’m sad about! The few pictures I took were wonderful! We also purchased a photo book that people were able to post their picture and sign their name! We used it as a second guest book! Those are fun memories to look back on, so i recommend too! Having a photobooth at your wedding is SO worth it, I promise the guests will love it!! Lisa is amazing too I’m so thankful I went with this company!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Cassidy Sandoval · Married on 05/25/2019

Fun photo booth!

We are so happy that we had Iconic Photo Booth at our wedding!! Our guests loved taking pictures in the photo booth. The personalized photo strips were awesome, and there were so many fun props to choose from. The staff were very friendly. We did the guest book add-on, and we had a blast looking at the book after we returned from our honeymoon. I highly recommend Iconic Photo Booth!

Sent on 06/19/2019