Icing On The Top Reviews

Icing On The Top 1
Icing On The Top 2
Icing On The Top 3

Kelsi · Married on 10/28/2017

Icing on the Top provided us with a phenomenal Wedding cake. It was beautiful and tasted great! It was truly more than enough and worth every cent! We were very pleased and highly recommend them!

Shelby · Married on 10/21/2017

Icing on the Top should be your go-to for your special day. They are creative and professional. I didn't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day, and they delivered the cake of our dreams. I have designed, coordinated and planned weddings for years and when it cam to my own, there was no other choice. They are fabulous!!! (especially Jennifer)

Icing On The Top 4

Brooklynn · Married on 09/09/2017

Icing on the top was amazing at communicating with me with all the details! They took care of everything! Awesome crew that works there! Not to mention the cake looked beautiful and tasted wonderful! Highly recommend Icing On The Top for all your cake needs!

Icing On The Top 5
    Icing On The Top 6

Kevin · Married on 07/01/2017

Let us being by saying we were married July 1, 2017 and St. Benedicts Catholic Church and celebrated with a reception at Vesica Piscis Chapel with 175 guests. Along with part of our package at Vesica was the use of Icing on the Top for both our wedding cake and our grooms cake. Prior to choosing Vesica, we had done a few cake tastings but couldn’t find just the right cake for us. That problem was solved when we visited Icing On The Top for our tasting. Everything they brought out to taste was wonderful. I don’t believe we could have gone wrong with any of the variety of flavors available.

We ended up with a 4 tier, hexagonal wedding cake and a square grooms cake. We provided Icing On The Top with a couple of photos of what we were thinking and they executed our ideas to perfection. We couldn’t be happier with the way both cakes looked on our wedding day. Each layer of the wedding cake was a different flavor and from what our guests have told us, each layer was delicious. So delicious in fact, we didn’t have a single piece of cake to bring home after the wedding HAHA.

The only thing we had to provide for the cake decorations was the topper and some of the “bling” used on the wedding cake that we purchased at Hobby Lobby.

Thank You again to the team at Icing On The Top for making our day beautiful with a delicious pair of cakes.

Katye and Kevin Kritzmire

They are amazing ladies and their cakes are to die for can't wait to have my cake.
    P.s. I also ordered my fiancés birthday cake from them so yummy too

Tracey · Married on 07/02/2016

Erin was great! She made sure to keep in constant communication with us and made the cake tasting an awesome experience! I wasn't sure what to expect but I know Icing On The Top went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend this service to others.

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2016

They gave us an absolutely beautiful cake and it tasted amazing!!!

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

Icing on the Top provided our wedding cake and groom's cake for our recent wedding. Their cakes are so delicious! We went to our initial cake tasting, and it was so hard to just pick a flavor! They have the most unique cake flavors and filling flavors. Not to mention, when you walk in their shop, their design experience is very clear. The things they are capable of is just amazing. The girls at Icing on the Top make sure that your cakes are exactly how you want them. We are so happy we chose Icing on the Top!

Icing on the top helped us create the perfect wedding cake to fit our wedding theme and colors. It was beautiful and the cake was absolutely delicious. Very moist and just the right consistency, We received tons of complements from our guests. Couldn't wait the full year to eat our cake top so we dug into at after our honeymoon and it still tasted awesome after being frozen! There were so many flavor options and combinations it was hard to choose since they all tasted wonderful!

We used Icing on the Top for a bridal cake AND a grooms cake. Both were a hit! Erin worked so hard to make sure my cake was exactly what I wanted - modeled after my dress, without the groom knowing it. She even helped me design a grooms cake for him as a surprise. My dad helped me build a cake stand that was larger than the dimensions Erin had planned for. She immediately let me know she would make sure everything fit and looked perfect.
    In the end, my family raved about how yummy both cakes were; even a guest who "doesn't like cake" had 2 slices.

Laura · Married on 09/19/2015

"This is the best cake I have ever had in my life". That quote pretty much sums it up. Icing on the top did exactly what i requested, they were on time, affordable and the cake was so so good. Thank you icing on the top!!!

Erin at the Icing on Top was fantastic! I had a few ideas on what I wanted for our wedding cake, and she turned this into a beautiful reality. The cake was delicious an beautifully detailed.

Icing On The Top gave us the perfect wedding cake and grooms cake! The prices were very fair compared to other bakeries in the area. Erin was the nicest person to work with, and she made everything run so smoothly from tastings to design confirmations to set up the day of. We also got a 'honeymoon cake' to eat after the wedding as well as one to freeze for our one year anniversaryI would suggest using Icing On The Top if you want the best tasting cake and want to work with the most professional and kind people!

Kevin · Married on 08/01/2015

Can't say enough about Icing On The Top. They are artists. Funny story, my grooms cake was a vintage suitcase. It looked so real that someone tried opening it! Not only that, people said it was the best cake they have eaten. Thanks again IOTT!

Alexis · Married on 08/01/2015

I LOVED our cakes from Icing on the Top! The consultation was very easy and we were able to come to a decision quickly. All of the flavors were delicious. I was extremely impressed with how beautiful our wedding cake was. Everything, especially the piped roses and monogram, were gorgeous. Everyone commented on how good it was! My husband enjoyed his OSU themed cake as well. Both of these cakes helped make our wedding day fantastic!

I would HIGHLY recommend Icing on the Top! Not only do they create beautiful, delicious cakes -- they were so wonderful to work with before and during the wedding planning process, which is such a blessing as not all wedding vendors are as nice to work with . The bride and groom's cakes turned out even better than we imagined. Great choice!

Taylor · Married on 07/11/2015

I highly recommend Icing on the Top!! They did our wedding and grooms cake and they were AMAZING! My husband loved his grooms cake and our wedding cake was a show stopper! They knew exactly what we wanted and went above and beyond! The BEST bakery in Tulsa, OK!

Victoria · Married on 06/06/2015

Icing on the Top made my husband and I the most fantastic Alice in Wonderland cakes for our wedding and they were completely awesome. Not only did they look incredible, they also tasted divine. Icing on the Top does it right!

McKinzey · Married on 05/30/2015

My wedding cake and the groom's cake exceeded my expectations for my wedding! They not only looked beyond perfect, but also tasted amazing! Very professional and would definitely use again for other events!

I loved working with icing on the top! I was an out of town bride and they made me feel very confident in their quality and service! Everyone loved our cake's and they were beautifully made!

• Danelle

Danelle · Married on 05/16/2015

Erin was absolutely amazing to work with! The cake turned out exactly the way we wanted and she made it a BREEZE!!! Totally recommend them!!

Ranelle · Married on 04/24/2015

Very professional. Our cake tasting session was so nice, they even took our picture to make that day memorable. They arrived on the day of or wedding on time and the cakes looked and tasted amazing!!! I've used them in the past and definitely plan to use them in the future!!!

Caitlin · Married on 04/04/2015

Icing on the Top did an amazing job with our wedding cake. I brought Erin a photo of the cake I wanted and it came out exactly how I pictured, and the cake tasted AMAZING. She was very easy to work with and knows her business very well, I highly recommend Icing on the Top and will definitely use them again!

Lindsay · Married on 03/07/2015

I absolutely loved both of our cakes Erin made. She was super easy to work with and was able to combine several ideas I had into the PERFECT wedding cake! Her butter pecan cake is amazing and was definitely a crowd pleaser. We also chose the chocolate cake for our grooms cake with her amazing peanut butter frosting which was delicious! I definitely recommend Icing on the Top!

Marci · Married on 02/28/2015

From the moment I contacted Erin for a quote to the day of the wedding she was extremely helpful. She even waited for 45 minutes on our wedding day for the flowers to arrive so she could place the flowers on the cake. (We had a snowy day for a wedding so the florist was late late late.) She was so nice and professional. Everyone that was at the reception said our cake was "The BEST cake they have ever tasted"! It truly was! We had NO cake at all left over. Thank you to Erin and Icing on the Top for such an awesome experience!