Icing On The Ring Reviews

Icing On The Ring 5
Icing On The Ring 6
Icing On The Ring 7

Wayne · Married on 07/03/2009

this store have plenty choices for men s wedding band unlike other stores. unbelievable. also, they are capable to make custom made ring for my wife's wedding band to go with her engagement ring.

top notch service & warmth vibes.

Sent on 01/10/2011
  • W

William · Married on 01/19/2009

Icing on the ring gave us great service and even retro-actively extended a promotional discount for us. We would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/17/2010

Michelle · Married on 12/13/2008

We used Icing On The Ring for our wedding bands. They have a great website to browse through, they were very courteous and easy to understand on the phone, and their prices are the most competitive of all the stores I called. My husband got a Novell wedding band through them, and they custom made my wedding band to fit my ring, which is a very unique setting from Mark Schneider Designs. They were very helpful with that process and met my expectations in both quality, design, and service.

Sent on 12/30/2008
  • philipanddiana

diana · Married on 10/11/2008

My husband brought me to Icing On The Ring to select the diamond & design my engagement ring. Vic helped us through all the entire process; he was very patient, informative & professional. My ring is beautiful! We went back for our wedding bands & several other jewelry pieces since then.

Sent on 02/17/2009

Katie · Married on 09/20/2008

We have nothing but positive things to say about Icing on the Ring!!!We found them on one of wedding websites, and are so thankful we did.The moment we walked in, we felt that we had found the right place.Everyone at Icing on the ring is extremly helpful & knowledgable about jewlery.The prices are amazing, if only we would have found them for out engagement ring.We tell all our friends looking for engagement/wedding bands, not to waste their time anywhere else.The trip to Icing on the Ring is worth the time.We are both so thankful to find Icing on the Ring, and Raffi & Vic!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2010

Julie · Married on 08/30/2008

I had seen these guys at a bridal show and knew they were popular because they advertised well. I was pleasantly surprised to run into their store downtown. They have a huge selection for men's rings. And we also got my wedding band there because the design was a perfect compliment to my radiant solitaire engagement ring. The dad and brothers know what they are talking about and are easy to work with. The prices are reasonable as well.

Sent on 11/16/2008
  • chelbug

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2008

Located in the Jewelry District of LA, this place is wonderful!!! We actually purchased my husband's rings here (I had already gotten mine by the time we found this place). They had the largest selection of guys' rings that I had ever seen, instead of one little case tucked into the corner which is normally what you find at jewelry stores. They had such a good deal going on that day (half price for all men's bands, plus a free sterling silver ring). The salespeople were heldpul and informative, and there were no high-pressure sales, either.

Sent on 06/03/2008

Richard · Married on 05/20/2007

Wide variety of selections. Quick turn around time custume orders.

Sent on 12/18/2010

Brian · Married on 03/31/2007

Picking out the ring was made much easier with the staff. They were able to talk to us and find out what made the most sense. We ended up with a very unique piece that they customized for my bride.

Sent on 12/16/2010

P · Married on 10/08/2004

I have been shopping at Icing on the Ring since 2004. I have my wife's engagement ring, wedding band, my own wedding band, earrings for my wife and a couple necklaces from them and I have always been very satisfied. The service is impeckable and the quality is outstanding. Pricing wise they are very reasonable and very fair.

I have brought my wifes bands back a few times to get the prongs checked and to get the ring polished. Everything was always done free of charge and the bands looked brand new afterwards.

I am a customer for life.

Sent on 09/12/2010

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2004

After 7 years of marriage, my husband and I decided to have my engagement ring and two wedding bands set into one ring. I also wanted to add a halo and some pave set diamonds. We shopped a couple different vendors in the jewelry mart and Icing on the Ring far exceeded others in quality, professionalism and price. Vic was easy to work & help guide us through every step of the process. I recommend IOTR without hesitation!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Alan · Married on 04/17/2019

Just an awesome experience, would definitely go here again. Really enjoyed working with Vic! He gave me assurance when I had doubts on stone size, that is priceless service to me!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Allyson · Married on 07/29/2017

We purchased our wedding bands from Icing on The Ring and they were great to work with.
    We ended up designing a custom wedding band for my fiance (now husband) and it came out exactly the way we pictured it. Mine was a bit simpler to match my engagement ring, but they were able to select just the right one that was a perfect match.
    Ani was great to work with throughout the process and we were very happy with Garo's work. It was a pleasure and we will definitely use them when we are ready to upgrade.

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Tryg

Tryg · Married on 08/06/2016

I had some ideas about what type of engagement ring my girlfriend wanted and read good reviews about Icing On The Ring so off I went to downtown LA's Jewelry District. Ara provided a low pressure environment as he helped me find the right diamond and a temporary setting that let my bride-to-be select the style and fit she desired later. After showing off her new engagement ring to friends and family over the Christmas holiday we returned to look at other settings. This time Garo, the owner showed us a special ring not in their display case that was just what she wanted. We picked it up a week later and he re-sized it perfectly while we waited. Great service with better quality and pricing than the mall jewelry stores.

Sent on 02/11/2016

We used Icing on the Ring for my wedding band. I wanted a diamond band with exactly 11 diamonds, to represent 11 years that my husband and I were together before we got married. Some diamond companies kind of laughed when I said that, saying "um, good luck," but at Icing on the Ring there was no issue in making the ring custom to exactly what we wanted. We worked with Ara, who was very friendly, non-pushy, and responsive. He answered questions via email and sent me pictures of the ring based on what I wanted to change. I imagine that I could have gotten the ring for a better price with more creativity/work (i.e., going to different diamond distributors, etc.), but Icing on the Ring is a quality company with good warranties, and their service definitely makes any price worth it!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Laura · Married on 05/31/2014

Ani Rupchian at Icing on the Ring is our amazing jeweler who helped us pick out our BEAUTIFUL diamonds for our wedding. I never get tired of looking at my engagement ring even 18 months later. Now the package is complete with my wedding band and my wife's gorgeous and sparkling matching wedding band. Ani is very knowledgable, friendly, patient, and professional. We had so much fun learning about diamonds and making our choices with her. We will never go to another jeweler for our diamond needs. The Icing on the Ring shop is spacious, bright, clean, and a really comfortable environment for making such a special purchase. The other places in LA's jewelry district just do not begin to compare. Thank you, Ani, for helping us feel like queens!

Sent on 06/28/2014

michelle · Married on 05/23/2009

We got both of our wedding bands at IOTR, after being referred by other brides on theknot.com. They had a good selection to choose from. We went during a sale, so the prices were great. The only problem we had was that one of the rings was not ready the day it was supposed to be, and we found out by calling before we went in to pick them up. They did work with us though- they tracked the ring down and brought it to us!! How's that for service?! Definitely recommend- especially during a sale!

Sent on 06/16/2009

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2009

We had a really great experience buying our band at Icing on the Ring. The price was right, the quality was excellent, and we plan to go back when we upgrade my ring in the future. The only tiny thing I would suggest is that they call you to let you know your jewelry is ready for pick up :)

Sent on 04/22/2009

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2008

My Husband bought my ring from Robbins Bros and it didn't have a wedding band to go with it. I had heard about IOTR through theknot.com and we went in for their special pricing. Vic was amazing to work with and understood what I wanted and was able to custom-make my wedding band to match my ering. I love it!

Sent on 03/24/2009

Kristine D. · Married on 08/30/2019

Friendly, professional, very good service

Ani was very patient. There was no pressure at all. She has lots of experience and she made the process easy and stress free for us.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Icing On The Ring's reply:

Kristine, we aim to provide pressure free service so it is music to our ears to hear that Ani was able to create a stress free environment! We are only a phone call away should you need anything else.

Best Wishes,
    Icing On The Ring

Tyler · Married on 03/08/2019

Great Experience With Icing On The Ring

Went into the Icing On The Ring not knowing what I wanted. They were very helpful in educating me to help me create the perfect ring. They were very patient with me and I didn’t feel pressured at all. I highly recommend this team!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Garret · Married on 03/11/2017

Icing on the ring was the perfect place to go to for our engagement ring. It can be very hard to find a place that feels professional in the Jewelry District, but you sense it immediately at Icing on the Ring. I had a couple ideas when I first came, and Vic did a great job of working with me to build the best ring ever! I went a little bit outside my price range, but Vic worked with me and I felt 100% confidence that I was getting the full value. I've already recommended it to some other friends and will continue to do so!

Sent on 11/21/2016

E · Married on 03/25/2011

Wedding band is beautiful and the best value I found.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Mary · Married on 10/31/2010

Ani Rupchian provided professional service and we enjoyed our shopping experience.

Sent on 11/30/2010

andy · Married on 10/31/2009

I couldn't be happier that I chose Icing On The Ring. This place has many designs. The quality was superb and the quality was AMAZING. But most importantly my wife loved the ring. I would recommend Icing On The Ring.

Sent on 02/26/2010