Icing On The Ring Reviews

Icing On The Ring 5
Icing On The Ring 6
Icing On The Ring 7

Charles · Married on 04/22/2017

I purchased my fiancee's engagement ring from Ani at Icing on the Ring and then we went back and got our wedding bands from Rafi. IOTR is beyond exceptional. The showroom is so nice and the staff is extremely friendly and knowledgable. Both my wife's engagement ring and wedding band were custom made by their jewelers and they were exactly what she wanted. They put a smile on her face twice and that made me come out looking like Prince Charming. Thanks so much to all!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Laura · Married on 10/23/2016

Rings look like new. So pleased!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Victor · Married on 06/02/2016

Did a lot of research and checked plenty of reviews before shopping around for an engagement ring to propose to my girlfriend at that time. (Now my fiancee) Icing on the ring ended up being the first and only place I ever needed to check. Ani was the person who assisted me and my friends. She is an amazing person who really wanted to help find the perfect ring for you. Didn't try to up sell me or anything. Also very was very patience with my indecisiveness. Even gave me a lesson in about diamonds. Of course my fiancée loved the ring. We recently came back and bought our wedding band and ring. Ani again helped us out and even my fiancée thought she was amazing. We didn't buy the ring at the time. But did come back and bought it later with the help of Vic. He was also a great person. Vic was really kind and offer us coffee and snacks. No one there tried to up sell us at all. They made the process feel effortless and are willing to go beyond customer service. Would highly recommend them to anyone. There's no need to shop anywhere else. - Victor D.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Marisa · Married on 11/28/2015

Absolutely nothing bad to say about this vendor.

Sent on 03/19/2008

Sean · Married on 10/03/2015

For months and months, I searched endlessly through the LA Jewelry District for a ring for my now fiancee. After weeding through an abyss of over-the-top, overly aggressive ring dealers, I came across Icing on the Ring! I cannot even explain the weight that came off my shoulders the second I entered their store. First off, the store itself puts anything else in the jewelry district to shame. Second, it's family owned (huge plus)! Third, their selection is incredible! Forth, I worked with Ani -- she was beyond incredible and patient and was so helpful in my hunt for the right ring. Not once did she try to force a sale on me. She was the first person I dealt with in the jewelry district who I felt cared about me finding the right ring as opposed to just making a buck. And that's the type of people I like to work with. Beyond Ani, the rest of her family at the store seemed great as well -- so really, you can't go wrong. Good luck! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE! ~Sean

Sent on 01/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

I purchased my husband's wedding band from Icing On The Ring and could not have been more pleased with their service and selection. I arrived (without an appointment) on a Friday afternoon (just 15 days before our wedding) as a stressed out and overwhelmed bride-to-be (a.k.a. a giant mess). Leandra (my hero) helped me narrow the options and select the perfect ring. They also consulted with my husband to ensure that his band fit properly, and they cleaned my engagement ring and replaced a small missing diamond . . . all with time to spare before our wedding day. They are truly miracle workers! Thank you, Icing On The Ring (especially Leandra!)!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Robert · Married on 05/02/2015

At my friend's recommendation, my husband and I went to Icing on the Ring in the Jewelry District to shop for our wedding bands. While they may be a little more expensive than the other vendors in the Jewelry District, they also are the largest and most professional in the area. This family-run business is extremely knowledgable with their products. My husband wasn't planning to spend much on his ring, but after learning about the unique traits of Triton's tungsten ring with platinum inlay, he was finally willing to let me spend more for a quality ring. We also requested engravings on our rings, which were done nicely. We're both really happy with our wedding bands, and love wearing it everyday.

Sent on 06/08/2015

I couldn't have been happier with my ring. We also got my wedding band from them and it was perfect! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for great service and quality.

Sent on 04/26/2014

They are outstanding. They have now become our jeweler of choice and have been amazing throughout the entire engagement and wedding band selection process. They are really good about cleaning and fixing any part of the rings and bands. Great place to go- I recommend them!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Heather · Married on 06/28/2014

I first learned about Icing on the Ring when my husband bought my engagement ring and diamond through them. The ring is stunning. We then went to IOTR for our wedding bands and again a couple years later for a stackable ring after the birth of our first son.

Today, I am a wedding planner and I recommend them all the time. Love their work, their service and how special they make their clients feel.

Sent on 09/06/2018

I came to icing on the ring after visiting several other jewelry stores and was pleasantly surprised the moment I walked in. Raffi approached me and quickly helped me look through multiple rings until I found the one for me. Still unsure, I decided to give it a week and see if I still felt the same way about the ring and after thinking about it I did. I returned to IOTR and Raffi and I began looking for the perfect diamond for the ring I chose, he was very patient and explained everything to me, we looked at about 12-15 stones before I found the one that caught my eye. Im very pleased and glad that I decided to stop by IOTR!!!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/12/2014

The staff at this store are absolutely incredible. Every time we walk in they know us by name! I don't know how they do it. We have been so pleased with everything we have bought there. We get so many compliments on our rings. We will continue to be customers for years to come!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/07/2014

Most amazing rings and such accommodating staff.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Catrina · Married on 02/22/2014

My husband had my ring custom made here and it couldn't be any more perfect! Service is great and they are always willing to help! We also went back and purchased out band from them.

Sent on 07/22/2014

I had an amazing experience working with Icing on the Ring. We worked primarily with Raffi (for my wife's custom engagement ring / wedding band) and Ani (for my wedding band). Both Raffi and Ani were incredible to work with. Both extremely patient individuals that went the extra mile to work with me to get exactly what I wanted. I never felt rushed nor got the feeling that they were simply trying to make a sale. I made about 7-8 trips total and they gave me their full attention each time. I especially loved how their show room was not off of the street but secluded within a building which made the experience more comfortable for me since it was in a more private setting.

The end result of what we got for the engagement ring and the wedding bands far exceeded my expectations. Their quality is top of the line, their customer service is top tier, and they have always finished ahead of schedule.

Their establishment as a family owned/operated business shows the experience and dedication they have put into the jewelry industry. Rest assured that I will be working with them for any custom jewelry I may want in the future. They are simply the best.

Sent on 11/27/2013

SANDIE · Married on 10/12/2013

I LOVE ICING ON THE RING. When my now fiance Edward and I were searching for ring ideas, he came across Icing on the Ring. He told me they were the best place he had been to and wanted me to check it out with him. I have to say after going to the chain jewelry stores, Icing on the Ring was by far the best place for quality, price and customer service. Ahni was our rep, and she is AMAZING! When I say amazing i mean A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Not only was she patient with us when we went to each and every case, she also walked us through the many options of diamonds we could choose from. Needless to say 8 weeks later we were engaged and he proposed with the perfect Icing on the Ring engagement ring. This thing BLINGS like no other! I recently went back in to look at wedding bands and Ahni remembered my name, our engagement date and my fiances name! I love how they are a family owned business who genuinely care about their customers. We will continue to go back again and again for our jewelry pieces. I recommend them each and every chance I get! Love them...and my ring! =)

Sent on 05/14/2012

Vic was great with helping us picking our wedding bands out! He was incredibly patient even though we were soooooo picky with everything. Make sure you park at Pershing Square and Icing on the Ring will validate the ticket for you.

Sent on 03/11/2014

I am so glad my fiancé found this place. They provided us with exceptional service and were very patient with me in my search for the perfect setting. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2013

Icing On The Ring was the perfect place to select our rings and my engagement ring. They are so professional. They are more about educating customers about diamonds and do not pressure you to buy anything. We knew nothing about diamonds, so this was so helpful. The jewelry selection is extensive and they hand make every ring. I highly recommend checking them out!

Sent on 08/14/2013

My husband's experience in picking out my engagement ring was amazing. He was very impressed with the one on one attention he received from the staff. We went back here to get our wedding rings as well. They're very easy to work with and attentive to your budget.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Rose · Married on 06/22/2013

Loved our experience and our rings. The entire team was helpful and courteous and offered great value.

Sent on 11/09/2013
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2013

Icing on the Ring is the best jeweler around. We bought my engagement ring here last year. We were able to pick out every detail of this beautiful ring. They were very prompt and even completed my ring early. They have many sales. We have purchased other jewelry here too since then. They are always so helpful and the prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a ring. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/30/2013
  • User3120920 · 2+ years ago

Great place to go for jewelry. The service is great and professional, the selection of jewelry all high-quality. The staff was very knowledgeable and they did not mind answering any questions I had. The showroom was modern, spacious, and beautiful, yet still had a calm atmosphere. Overall it was a comfortable place to be; I was never truly intimidated by the store. They had a lot of beautiful rings in their selection, and their prices were quite reasonable.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Hillary · Married on 02/09/2013

Icing on the Ring was recommended to me by my event planner. They were very professional and not pushy at all. They sized my hushand and I and helped him select a ring that he loves. They also custom made my wedding band to match my engagement ring that was purchased elsewhere.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/23/2012

My fiancé and I bought my engagement ring and our wedding rings from this vendor. We absolutely loved their service and appreciate how helpful they were. We recommend all of our friends to go here for their rings.

Sent on 11/29/2012