Iced Cakes and Confections Reviews

Iced Cakes and Confections 7
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend! Very accomodating

Elana did a great job from start to finish in the process. I lived out of state from where I got married and she even face-timed me for our initial meeting. She was prompt in answering any questions I had and accommodated my dessert bar request with custom Italian items. The day of it was all set up and laid out perfectly. It looked beautiful and was yummy. Highly recommend!

Jillian · Married on 03/11/2018

Elana makes not only the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen but they are hands down the best tasting cakes I have ever had!!!

kelly · Married on 03/03/2018

The cake was not only beautiful but absolutely delicious! The guest raved about it! Highly recommend and so easy to work with.

• christina

christina · Married on 01/22/2018

Elana is an awesome awesome baker! We had a vision of how we wanted our cake and Elana really brought it to life. We got the blueberry port cake and it tasted SOOOOOO good that words cannot even describe it and it looked amazing. From the tasting, down to the wedding, Elana was just hands down very professional and easy to work with and she answered every question we had along the way. She really listened to everything we said and paid attention to every detail, I would recommend her and her business any day!!!!
    **Once our photos come in from our photographer I will update my review with those photos :)**

Iced Cakes and Confections 8
    Iced Cakes and Confections 14
    Iced Cakes and Confections 15
    Iced Cakes and Confections 16

Rachel · Married on 11/19/2017

Everything was beautiful and just what we wanted! Elana went above and beyond to ensure my gluten free needs were met. Our guests loved the cake!

Caitlin · Married on 11/17/2017

Elana was amazing! Not only was the cake delicious it was beautiful! Elana was professional and listened to what we wanted and didn't want. She helped lead us in the right direction when we were having trouble making decisions. She was flexible when I changed the plan for cookies two times. I would highly recommend Iced Cakes & confections ! The cake and cookies were so incredibly delicious and the cake was truly a work of art!

Amy · Married on 10/28/2017

Iced Cakes and Confections made my dream cake. Elena was incredibly easy to work with and flexible. I knew what style I wanted, but she worked with a florist to determine what type of flowers would best suite the cake based on the season. The flavor was unique and delightful. All of the guests complimented the cake and wanted to know where we ordered it from. The cake arrived at the venue in perfect condition.

denise · Married on 10/07/2017

We got Elana's name from our caterer and what a great recommendation. We had a location wedding with 50 of our family and this group loves their dessert. I sent out a few requests with specific details for quotes and she was so reasonable. We reviewed the flavors and were so impressed, they all sounded delicious. We live in Dallas, so made a trip for multiple site visits and tasting with 5 people , she brought our favorites and a surprise pick. Everyone were so impressed with the flavor profiles and how moist all the cakes were! All of them were delicious and we had a hard time narrowing it down.
    In the end and to workaround the three flavors we picked, she helped me to design a groom's cake as a surprise - it had to be a cigar box. I had a special humidor and she worked with me to develop the custom stencil. John was stunned! The cigar box looked so real that several of our guests tried to open it to get a cigar out. My wedding cake was just as beautiful. The best part was our guests raved about the all the layers! They were waiting in line for the grooms cake (almost knocking over the server). I am so glad that I ordered way more than we needed because everyone is asking for leftovers! Elana is fabulous to work with. I will hire her again for all our special occasion cakes!

Chelsea · Married on 07/02/2017

Elana was fantastic to work with and was an incredible value. Every interaction, from our initial tasting to the actual wedding was professional and friendly. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Kristen · Married on 05/06/2017

Really enjoyed workin with Elana and iced cake confections! Amazing job on our wedding and grooms cake and absolutely delicious!'n

Alexis · Married on 04/22/2017

The cake was beautiful and delicious! Everything was taken care of without any issue. Highly recommend!!

Brittney · Married on 03/25/2017

The best wedding cake I have ever tasted! Even my photographer who has shot hundreds of weddings said it was one of the best cakes she's ever tasted! I highly highly recommend you trusting them with your wedding cake! I live 6 hours from Austin and chose them strictly based off reviews and I am so glad I did!!! ?

Adriana · Married on 03/24/2017

If you want your guests to talk about your cake well after your wedding, and want to have buttercream dreams between your tasting and wedding day, you have the right vendor right here. I am not exaggerating when I say dozens of our wedding guests commented on the cake being the best wedding cake they've ever had and it was super gorgeous!
    We tried some of the other wedding cake places in town but they felt so impersonal and like a wedding cake machine factory. Considering Elana sits down and consults with you and then bakes, decorates and delivers each wedding cake herself, her prices are SO valuable!
    p.s. I am gluten free, so my husband and I had our own gluten free cutting cake. It was just as delicious as the non gluten free cake. Highly recommend that if anyone in your wedding party follows a GF diet.

Lauren · Married on 12/18/2016

I was thrilled with the tastes and flavors of my three wedding cakes. All aspects of service were professional, timely and nicely executed.

Emily · Married on 11/26/2016

Elana far exceeded our expectations! Not only was the wedding cake gorgeous but the cake tasted delicious as well! Any bride that is looking for flawless execution in design and delicious to boot don't look any further!! Elana is your girl!

J · Married on 10/15/2016

We loved both of our cakes! The flavors of both the grooms cake and wedding cake were amazing. The wedding cake was an apple pie and cheese cake filled brown butter cake and the spackle look of the icing was beautiful. The grooms cake was a tres leches soak with REAL strawberries for the filling and some pretty awesome Houston Sports logos for the decor. Elana did everything we asked for. She kept it under budget, made it look great and taste even better!
    Can't wait to eat my top tier!

Allison · Married on 09/23/2016

Elana was awesome and made sure our vision came to life!! Would absolutely recommend to other brides!

Brittany · Married on 04/02/2016

Elana is young, but don't let that fool you. She was professional, and the cake was DELICIOUS. We tried so many different places, and she was by far the absolute best.

Amanda

Elana did such an AH-MAH-ZHING! job with my cake! It was even better than I had hoped. She took my imagination and brought it to life and helped to make my birthday the best day! My friends went absolutely gaga over it and that was before they even tasted it! That part was oh so satisfying! I was so excited to discover she made her own fondant which really brought out the flavor and complimented the chocolate caramel of the cake! She even went the extra mile to call and let me know that it would hold up without being refrigerated since we picked the cake up several hours before the party, and she was right! It held up beautifully! Thank you again so much Elana for making my day everything I hoped and more and for indulging in wild idea for a cake! You really rock!

Silvia · Married on 11/20/2016

When my original cake vendor was unable to make the cake we wanted, Elana stepped in and turned a potentially stressful moment into a smooth transition. She was very professional and easy to work with. She understood the look I wanted and created a simple yet gorgeous cake. She was able to make the flavor I had initially picked out with the other vendor and it was delicious. I received a lot of compliments on the cake and everyone loved it! Definitely recommend!

Hazel · Married on 05/27/2017

Elana did our bridal cake for our May wedding. She was so prompt in communicating to changes in servings and design. She did a beautiful five tier cake for our, and it was equally yummy as well! I am so happy with her service, design, and catering to our needs during our special day. I highly recommend Iced Cakes & Confections for all your wedding day sweets!