5 Reviews for Ice Concepts, Inc.

Ice Concepts made a fantastic luge replica of my now husbands Porsche and it stole the night! Guests loved taking shots from the tail pipe and taking pictures! It was a surprise from my father and it was a party highlight. I definetley recommend having on at your next event. It was so much fun!

Profile Picture User4671417, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ice Concepts did a great job on the ice sculpture at my daughter's
wedding. They are creative and affordable.
I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Elaine, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ice sculpture was beautiful and exactly what I wanted

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/10/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Awesome company to work with. Two weeks before our event I reached out to Lisa at Ice Concepts to make a special request. Lisa was very accomadating. Not only was she willing to modify our order, she made great suggestions to really enhance our request.
The ice sculpture was to be a surprise for the bride & groom. Ice Sculptures not only delivered the sculpture, but they actually waited almost 2 hours to set it up to make sure that the bride & groom did not see it too early.
The quality of the ice sculpture was terrific. Many people at the affair are still commenting weeks later.

Profile Picture Sam, 10/6/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I wanted to have an ice sculpture for my wedding reception. After I found Ice Concepts I was immediately impressed with the ice sculptures on-line. I began to correspond with Lisa Gregory. She was a pleasure to work with as we began to decide what ice sculptures could be used for our wedding reception. The theme of our wedding incorporated "France" the native country of my father-in-law. So we ended up having an Eiffel Tower made for the cocktail reception. However, my piece de resistance I kept in the dinning room to wow the guests as they came into the room. We had 2 beautiful swans that flanked the ice floral vase....placed behind our sweetheart table...it was breath taking! Lisa worked with my florist to have a huge floral display of our wedding flowers constructed for the piece. It was truly beautiful. I thought the cost was very reasonable for the quality sculptures!

Profile Picture Tina, 4/28/12, 5 Reviews