5 Reviews for Ibarra Photography

5 Ibarra Photography Reviews

Outstanding Service, Quality Photography, and Fantastic Value! We highly recommend George (Ibarra Photography) for your wedding. We compared many photographers and went with Ibarra Photography based on his experience, his fantastic portfolio, and his pleasant demeanor. We're happy we did!

Profile Picture Amanda , 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can I say besides Thank You for the fantastic photos of our special day! Ibarra Photography was all that i could have asked for for my wedding memories. George was cordial, courteous, very well mannered and almost invisible. He captured so many photos without us realizing he was there!. We love our memories.

Profile Picture James, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing photos! I loved them all. He is a very experienced photographer and he really took the time to explain everything to us. The pictures were ready within just a few short weeks (in the same month as the wedding!).

Profile Picture Ana, 3/12/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

George was a great photographer! He was very patient with me when I was almost late to my own wedding! I love the pictures and we got them back really fast. Professional, friendly and very good value for the price.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ibarra Photography did an absolutely wonderful job. Mr. Ibarra was very professional and the pictures came out great. I definately have nothing but wonderful things to say about my photographer.

Profile Picture Kellie, 10/4/08, 5 Reviews