Ian Lozada Photography Reviews

7 | Lexington, KY

7 Reviews for Ian Lozada Photography

Michelle · Married on 06/05/2010

Ian catches every moment of your wedding so it puts you at ease on your special day that nothing will be missed.---Michelle

Sent on 04/06/2011

Heather · Married on 06/06/2009

Ian Lozada was responsible for capturing moments and telling the story of one if the most important days of my life, my wedding--and he did just that. Far exceeding our expectations, Ian's eye for catching the mood of the candid moments truly transfer you back in time. We had a fairly small wedding with a guest list of very close-knit family and friends. And not for one moment did we ever notice a photographer taking pictures of our special day. Throughout our whole engagement and wedding planning process Ian was no longer just our wedding photographer but also one of our close friends. He was professional, dependable, creative, very attentive to every detail, and most of all, made our experience FUN!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Brittany · Married on 07/26/2008

Ian saved the day when it came to our wedding. He is amazing, simple as that! Our original photographer backed out a month before the big day and my wedding planner was able to guide me to Ian. Boy am I glad she did. The pictures were exactly what I wanted! Lots of different images showing the romance behind a wedding and lots of images showing the fun and care free side. You can tell that Ian is super passionate about what he does and loves his job. We even had him take newborn pictures for us of our son because we love working with him! If you want a photographer who cares about the people he works with, can turn any surrounding into something beautiful, and shoots the most amazing pictures, then Ian is your guy!!

Sent on 02/05/2011

Tara · Married on 04/17/2010

Ian was wonderful to work with, captured meaningful photographs, managed to get a story in Kentucky Bride Magazine about our wedding, and produced a fabulous albulm telling the story of our wedding. He is great...don't miss out!!

Sent on 02/10/2011

Shelley · Married on 07/18/2009

Ian was very helpful and his products were excellent. The only negative feedback I have would have happened with any photographer coming in without knowing the family and our circumstances, as there are several people that are important to us that we do not have many/if any pictures of. Other than that, he is excellent, well-qualified, and produces excellent products.

Sent on 02/13/2011

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2010

Ian Lozada did an outstanding job with our wedding photos. We appreciate his professionalism, hard work, and expertise on our wedding day and on our engagement and save the date photos.

Sent on 02/24/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2010

4.2
      3.5
      2.5

Ian was great, I felt really comfortable with him. He was willing to stay longer if need be no extra charge. However, he was rather pricey. I loved his style, photo journalism, but that is all he does. I would have like to have had some posed shots, which he allowed for, however they did not turn out very good. Overall I was satisfied.

Sent on 02/08/2011