Ian Edmonds Photography Reviews

13 | Myrtle Beach, SC

13 Reviews for Ian Edmonds Photography

Kathryn · Married on 11/09/2013

Ian Edmonds Photography and his wife's event planning services were the key to making my wedding the perfect event that it was. I am so glad I went with their services because of how helpful, thorough, and dedicated they were to making my day perfect. You can't go wrong with them!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Sean · event on: 07/04/2013

Awesome photography.......................

Sent on 12/07/2013

Sean · event on: 07/04/2013

Ian is a great and easy photographer. Always reliable and always creates great photographic memories.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2013

I can't put into words how fabulous Ian is, he went above and beyond for us on our big day. I can't imagine our day with anyone else as our photographer! He was such a delight to work with!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Kathleen · event on: 05/18/2013

Ian Edmonds Photography was amazing at our engagement photo shoot. Ian made us both feel so comfortable resulting in great natural pictures. He took the ideas we wanted and brought them to life and was very creative. We were extremely happy with the process and the result and can't wait for him to shoot our wedding in April.

Sent on 12/28/2013

Chris · event on: 04/21/2013

Ian was very easy to work with and made our engagement photos a breeze. We had less than perfect weather and he did offer to reschedule but we chose to do them anyway and everything looked amazing. Ian made everything laid back and relaxed which really put us at ease!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2012

I think it is easy to get wrapped up in the wedding/extravaganza planning, and it can be really distracting to narrow down what is really most important to the COUPLE. For me, the photography was the most important because (besides your ring) it's the one tangible thing from your wedding that you will have forever. Your photos evoke such a sense of emotion and after the taste of your Red Velvet cake and smell of your light blue Hydrangeas has faded, you can still always get that feeling and memory back from your photos. So for us, the photography was our splurge item (relatively compared to our budget), and I could not have been happier with our decision.

Prompt with returning calls/emails, thoroughly explain everthing without being condescending (e.g...other vendors I called...), great VALUE for the quality you get, SO MUCH SELECTION (I had the full day package w/ 2 photogs and it took me about 6 hours to get through all the photos!), non-intrusive day-of, easy going, video - editted photos - and 2 photogs are a MUST, my husband doesn't even like getting his pic taken and I have sooo many good ones of him, if there are kids around- prepare for beautiful photos of them too.

Ian even helped me keep track of time and when I had to go over to the ceremony site (I had some communication issues with various other people around me that day-)!! NOT part of his job description, but to me it is those little things that add up to the overall experience. Everything from our last name engraved on the USB drive, to Ian cropping out my arm fat in one pic because I hinted at it before he left, to being patient when we were late meeting them, to the beautiful pictures we have of us with my husband's daughter- everything was perfect and that is the only vendor I had that I can say that about.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Absolutely Amazing photography! The pictures were fabulous, professional and high quality. Thinking out of the box regarding poses. Love it!! Captured perfect moments for my daughter's wedding. I want to buy them all. You will be complete satisfied and over joyed with your pics taken from Edmond's. They were awesome to work with and met the Bride's needs from bridal portraits to the send off at the wedding. Quick response time to email questions and concerns. Excellent job! Perfect choice!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Valerie · Married on 02/25/2012

Stephanie and Ian were such a pleasure to work with!! They helped everything run smoothly on the day of my wedding and the photographs turned out amazing! I couldn't be any happier!

Sent on 05/20/2012

Ian Edmonds Photography's reply:

Thanks so much! Its so nice to know when a client loves their photos. We LOVED photographing your wedding. Your decor and ideas we so creative.

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2011

I am so happy with the way our wedding photos turned out. I really wanted a quality, professional photographer, but I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg, and I really got what I wanted. We got every photo we asked for, plus many more ideas that we wouldn't have thought of and I absolutely love.

I also lost my father a few months after the wedding and I am so incredibly grateful for the beautiful pictures I have of him and I, and our whole family, to remember him by.

Thank you!!

Sent on 05/25/2012

Ian Edmonds Photography's reply:

We are so glad that you chose us to capture your special day. We are so sorry for you loss. We too lost a parent and understand the loss. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

Valerie · Married on 04/03/2012

I cannot wait to receive my proofs from my wedding. The sneak peeks are killing me! Edmonds Events and Photography was SO wonderful to work with. Every other photographer was going to make me choose a HUGE package with things I didnt even need. At Edmonds Events I was able to get a photographer for 4 hours! They showed up early, took SO many photos and I even get the CD of edited and unedited images!
    We also got out Invitations & favors from them too!!! They can do it all! Thanks SO much Ian & Stephanie!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Ian Edmonds Photography's reply:

We LOVED helping you guys on your big day! We have had just as much fun editing them. Just hang in their, the proofs are coming soon!

Ian ROCKS! He is very professional and flexible. Our experience was very unique, and just what we were looking for. We were looking for a photographer to take our engagement pictures in Myrtle Beach, SC where we met, and wanted to be photographed by the same photographer for our Sarasota, FL wedding. We are so thankful to have met like the one photographer in the world who happens to service those two areas. He is truly a master at his craft, a true artist. Ian and Stephanie, his wife, are a great team and are both easy to work with, understanding, and professional. My family loved Ian so much, my sister would like to book him for her wedding next year.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Carol Powers · Married on 10/15/2011

Very professional and eager to always PLEASE....THE COMPLETE COUPLE TO MAKE EVERYTHING GO AS SMOOTH AS POSSIBLE.....I WOULD RECOMEND EDMOND EVENTS TO EVERYONE! BEST OF LUCK WITH ALL YOUR FUTURE PLANNING....THANK YOU,
    BOB and CAROL McILROY

Sent on 05/19/2012

Ian Edmonds Photography's reply:

So happy you chose us to help with your big day. Even though it was 3 weeks after I gave birth, nothing could have stopped us from making your day perfect!