7 Reviews for Iamnotmaggie Fine Art

User Photos
Photos
7 Iamnotmaggie Fine Art Reviews

My now husband & I had settled on a French Provencal venue outside of Austin, Texas - & I was looking at ways to make our wedding special. I really wanted it to have a French feel without being themed (I am half French, & knew I was going to have actual people from France at our wedding).

One Friday night I had a thought - "I wonder if there is a watercolor artist who paints portraits, kind of like they do in (albeit my favorite) touristy part of Montmartre," & quickly started googling. My efforts paid off in spades & led me to an article about Maggie & her 5 minute portraits. By Sunday, we had her booked!

In the year or so leading up to the wedding, Maggie was always available (& super sweet) whenever I had any questions, & I was beyond excited to actually meet her & see her talent in person. She kindly did portraits of my husband & I in advance, & one of our 2 dogs at my request. They turned out beautifully, & she brought them framed to display at our wedding.

Our guests have not stopped gushing about Maggie. I was so sad that I literally only got to spend about 30 seconds with her after all this time, but everyone was so excited & interested in having Maggie paint their portrait! Ultimately she was able to paint about 70 out of our 105 guests. She was there & ready before our ceremony, & I know a few people who arrived early & got portraits - including 2 of my junior bridesmaids who had snuck out while we were getting ready. According to everyone (&my firsthand experience), Maggie was nothing but lovely, fun & professional. It has been so fun to see our guests' portraits as they share them with us or pop up on facebook. We even got the added bonus of being featured in her new video series, The Wedding Painter, & have a special video souvenir of our wedding day.

Thank you Maggie for making our day so special. Your talent & skillset are truly unique, & I hope that one day we can actually spend more than 30 seconds together, because you're the best!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I seriously can't tell you how AMAZING this vendor is to work with and how truly talented she is. Hands down, this is my favorite memory from my wedding! Most people wouldn't consider having a live portrait artist a necessity for their wedding, but believe me you NEED to book Maggie. She is a pleasure to work with and she makes the process so so easy. Plus, having a custom piece of artwork at the end of your big day is so magical. Do not think twice... Book Iamnotmaggie right now before it's too late!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Maggie is not only a special person, but her work is absolutely incredible. She made our day something to be remembered to the point that our friends still have their portraits hanging in their homes. You cannot go wrong making her part of your special day. Thank you again Maggie.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 9/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was pintresting like crazy trying to find ways to make our wedding really unique and came across live painting. I did a lot of research and Maggie's work is top notch. Her prices are also comparable to other artists but Atlantans are lucky to have her in our backyard! Maggie has been receptive to my vision from day one, she was personable with all our guests and her painting turned out better than I could've ever dreamed. EVERYONE was talking about the painting even days after, it added such an elegant and unique element to our wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7109768, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Maggie is AMAZING!!!! We saw her work online and knew we wanted her to paint our wedding live. We loved her so much that we flew her to Baltimore from Atlanta just to paint our ceremony. She was so sweet when we chatted via email about what we were looking for, and she created the most beautiful piece of artwork I have ever seen in just a few hours. Not only is the painting amazing and something we will cherish forever, our guests had a great time watching her work and talking with her during the event. If you are looking for an artist- look no further!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband & I had the chance to see Maggie at work on a wedding reception.It was soooooooo very impressive the way she handled the guests standing in line waiting to be next of having there portrait done. Everyone she treated so special & personal 'Just feel good'. Her smile and professional behavior was captivating . Her watercolor art is amazing and wonderful. Maggie has a gift to capture someones personality in minutes. WOW the flair of every event she knows how to make it a memorable keepsake.

We will have her come to our next event it is worth to enhance our event and honor our guests with Maggie's charm and talent.

Thank you Maggie keep on painting.

Profile Picture Marliese , 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Maggie is an amazingly gifted professional who commemorated forever one of our most important days! Her work is breathtakingly beautiful and exceeded our expectations. Her unique ability added to the beauty of the event. I can't reccomend her highly enough! You will be forever grateful for her services. Thank you, Maggie!

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/6/15, 1 Review