I Wish Chic Events Reviews

I Wish Chic Events 2
I Wish Chic Events 3
  • O

Olga · Married on 09/06/2014

We have no words to say ......how outstanding is Peggy!!!!!
    Her work, the person...., everything about her is amazing, excellent and fabulous!!!
    Also, I have to say that everything is written here is absolutely true....
    We are very lucky that we have met her and we would really like to thank her from our heart.
    She is so great, the best professional in the field of wedding decoration and planning.....

Peggy is just our favourite and the only thing we can say is ........trust her!

Andreas & Olga

Sent on 10/16/2014

Anna · Married on 06/28/2014

Our experience will be described as shortly as we can..!!
    We ask Peggy if she can respect our "rock" profile to our wedding. Not only we got positive answer, but, during the wedding plans, she always inform us how flexible each decisions could be. The unforgettable concept that Peggy achieved, was that gave value to the engagement ring..!! The grand mother's old emerald ring. Peggy has combined wild natural elements with emerald flashes. Before we give thanks to Peggy, all of our relatives and friends congrats her work. Peggy and her team is professional, plus amazing to act by your side.

(Bono+Jojo)

Sent on 07/18/2014

Rouli · Married on 06/28/2014

What can we say?peggy made our big day even "bigger"!lots of ideas and enthusiasm which led to a great party that impressed all the guests!amazing!thank you soooo much!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Gogo · Married on 06/22/2014

Peggy is the most wonderful person i have ever met.Always with this big smile she makes you feel that this is the person that can do your dreams come true.I called her and we went only for one coffee i told her how i have imagined my wedding the flowers the invitations etc.And that was it!!Only through emails she organized the whole event.And nobody could believe that i haven't do anything i din't get tired looking for the decoration.. the invitations.. i just called Peggy and we went for a coffee. Thank you so much Peggy for the perfect result!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Afroditi · Married on 06/21/2014

One word to say.........UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

My wife and I decided to plan our wedding party at 21 of June that year!! The wedding ceremony took place in a private, small church within a golf court in the very heart of southern suburb of Athens,Greece. Then we threw our party in a cozy yet elegant beach bar restaurant spotted in the nearby coastline of Athens riviera, Glyfada!

From the first day we met Peggy, we felt very safe, calm and familiar, like we knew her forever! It took us only a few words to say about our thoughts, and she had already planned a whole world of creative ideas, far away from all the other standard, old fashioned, cliches we were so bored of!!

Our wedding style was boho-chic (not to mention her favourite one!). Peggy worked hard to find all the materials and elements needed to combine our dualistic perspective of romance and rock n roll, full of feelings, love and a sense of humour! Not only to have the best out of it as a decorator but also as a VERY close friend which shared our happiness and stress! She was a 24 hours ( yes I mean it) contributor, full of joy and smiles but yet again hard worker and professional!

She works with responsibility and she is flexible to the outmost! She has extra high standards in whatever she does and she is clever, creative, humorous and trustworthy. Best value for money!!

Above all, she will be your best decision on you event!!! No doubts about that girl!

Afroditi & Panos !

Sent on 09/17/2014

KOLETSOU · Married on 06/14/2014

Our delay to write at the wedding wire,probably karmic just like our meeting.It hasn't been a long time since that magic night and the only reason we would like to live it over again is Peggy who not only promises so chic events but she also fulfilled them so easily as if she moves her magic wand.How much I ve missed our daily communication, our meeting,her small office which is full of wonderful things...her smile...everything! So creative...full of clever ideas! She is offering whatever you want so generously that she creates a special event which leaves you totally satisfied.So much fatigue,always on the run and always stands by you with a smile on her face.You feel such a great confidence with her on your side.Peggy became "our Peggy",our friend,our relative.We are waiting for our first baby now and we are looking forward for Peggy to organize our baby's baptism as well as our first child's birthday party.Thank you so much for everything,Peggy.You are unique and you deserve the best.You are remarkable and we love you very much. George and Natasa!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Paraskevi · Married on 06/07/2014

Excellent work. The wedding was like a dream coming true, so beautiful, like a fairytale. The results were stunning. Every guest was enthusiastic, giving congratulations for the great work that has been done. Professionalism at its best.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Nikoleta · Married on 05/04/2014

Σ' ευχαριστούμε για τις καταπληκτικές σου δημιουργίες!!! Συνέδραμαν στο να γίνει η ατμόσφαιρα της ημέρας εκείνης ακόμα περισσότερο συναισθηματική και μαγική από ό,τι ήταν.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Dimita · Married on 04/27/2014

Peggy Simitzi(the owner of iWish chic events) was an angel sent to earth!She made everything so dreamy and beautiful.Not only she is talented but she really respects the taste and hopes of her clients.She made our wedding a dream come true and I would like to highlight that it was the most rainy and windy day in the history of weddings and we had an outdoor wedding!Everyone complimented on her work!She is also the most sweet and easygoing person I have ever met!She was the ray of sunshine in our rainy wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Anna · Married on 10/05/2013

Nothing less for I WISH CHIC EVENTS and the person behind all these....Peggy!
    Such great services! She is the one to do whatever you 've ever imagined...even if not yet clear in your mind! She is the one!

I am not trying to be kind I am just so happy that I trusted her. A friend of mine recommended I WISH CHIC EVENTS and I believe that all should do the same.

Her workshop is not the one that "big event planners" would built but it's a place that you can built your dream...!

No more words just a big THANKS to Peggy and her associates!

Sent on 11/23/2013

CHRISTINA · event on 09/21/2013

A GREAT AND TRUE PROFESSIONAL...IMAGINATION AT THE BEST...I LOVED IT...I HIGHLY RECOMEND TO WORK WITH HER....

Kostas · event on 09/15/2013

We had very good cooperation with the vendor.
    Main characteristics: profecionalism, effectiveness, good spirit, great & personalized ideas.
    Pleased with the result.
    I would recommend this vendor to anyone interested to organize a similar event...

Sent on 11/22/2013

evi · event on 07/14/2013

perfect ideas for happy events!!!!!

• Σ

Στέλλα · event on 07/14/2013

Καλύτερο, τελικά, όνομα από το "I wish Chic Events" δεν θα μπορούσε να είχε διαλέξει η αξιαγάπητη Πέγκυ.... γιατί περιγράφει επακριβώς τη δουλειά της. Συνήθως μετά από κάθε σημαντική εκδήλωση λέμε τι θα κάναμε καλύτερο ή διαφορετικό. Ε λοιπόν, στην βάπτιση της Αντριάνας δεν θα άλλαζα τίποτα!! Ήταν όλα τέλεια..... και δεν το λέω εγώ αλλά οι καλεσμένοι!! Όταν αμέσως μετά τις ευχές λένε το πόσο όμορφα, γλυκά και φιλικά ήταν όλα! Ακριβώς αυτό που ήθελα, μια chic, χαλαρή, χωρίς φαμφάρες βάπτιση,
    Πέγκυ μου και πάλι σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!!!

Sent on 12/13/2013
  • Ε

ευη · event on 07/13/2013

το αποτελεσμα ειναι τοσο καλο που θες να κανεις συνεχεια εκδηλωσεις γιατι χαιρεσαι ωα τις οργανωνεις με το i wish chic events για τους ανθρωπους που αγαπας.Μια δοκιμη θα σας πεισει!!!!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Tonia · Married on 07/12/2013

Peggy Simitzi (I Wish Chic Events) is the person you can rely on for decorating your Wedding & Party Venue. She is so creative that the result is better than you had thought it would be. The best thing about Peggy is that you can trust her and that you don't have to worry about details.She is great!!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Katerina · event on 06/23/2013

I wish chic events were very professional, proactive and always on time and according to schedule. They helped me make my event absolutely successful and always provided me with fresh, authentic ideas,tailor made for my occassion. I will definitely chose this vendor for another event and of course recommend them to everybody.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Chtistina · event on 05/19/2013

Perfect planning, great creativity and originality. Simple elegance.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Athina · Married on 05/18/2013

From our point of view ''I Wish Chic Events'' offered us an excellent and professional experience.
    Their corresponding and their support to our will was superb. Even though we came up with some changes they managed to pull it out and did everything absolutely perfect.
    Its really relax to have such a partnership we that kind of people. They made us feel secure and we really would like to thank em.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Sofia · Married on 05/17/2013

I am sure that I wish chic events is the most promising wedding organizer ever! I had the perfect wedding, and Peggy Simitzi surpassed my expectations!!

Sent on 12/28/2013

I choose Peggy to organize and decorate the wedding party as a present to my very(!) demanding best friend.
    Elena was amazed by Peggy's consistency and professionalism in organizing everything making us a big favor by making our lovely bride happy and with no stress for these matters at all.
    Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 12/31/2013
  • I

ioannis · Married on 12/28/2012

Great professionalism, great giveness, innovation and full of smart ideas!!!! Wish you to try chic events compiled by peggy simitzi!!! Peggy thanks you so much!! Giannis-Maria.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Marios · Married on 11/17/2012

It was great to do business with Peggy.
    Her installations and decoration was full of creativity and inspiration. All I have to say is that she is the best on the field.
    We love(d) her work!

• Z

Zoi · Married on 09/22/2012

Everything was wonderful!
    The I WishChic Events -Peggy- inspired each our personal sensitivity.
    Our parents be thankful and they feel that she belongs to our family.

Tasos & Zoi

Sent on 12/31/2013

Peggy Simitzi (I Wish Chic Events) organized our wedding! Everything was fabulous !!!
    Her ideas, prices, support and also the timelines.
    She's fantastic!