123 Reviews for I Wed All

Single Religion (1)
Jewish (1)
Presbyterian (1)
120 I Wed All Reviews

Denise is a very talented woman. Ever since the very first email she has been professional, caring, informative, and just about everything you could ask for in an officiant. When she sent me my ceremony, I couldn't believe how perfect it was. You can tell how much time she takes to getting to know the couple before she begins writing their story. I would highly recommend Denise to anyone that is looking for a ceremony that tells your love story!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Denise is very helpful and accommodating. Without even knowing where to begin, she walked us through from start to finish and really took the time to get to know us to make our day even more special.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

We came to Denise a bit last minute (just under 2 months before the wedding) because our previous officiant had a prior engagement to attend to. Denise was so understand and compassionate, and was available the day of our wedding. Our first phone call, she made me feel so relaxed and in good hands. She is very easy to work with and is always available to answer questions. We filled out a questionnaire so she could get to know myself and my husband a bit more and then she wrote out our wedding services based on the extensive questions she asked. We were given a chance to read through and review the ceremony, which she wrote out in full detail.

Denise is so well organized and provides excellent attention to detail, and we were so pleased with this. She gave us peace of mind for our wedding day. When we met Denise for the rehearsal we immediately felt she is such a kind soul who is in this field because of her passion for love and for helping others with their special days. We are so happy to have met Denise and to have had such a positive energy like herself on our wedding day, as she really made us feel so special and really highlighted our love on that beautiful day. Thank you so much Denise for being so kind and pleasant, we are so fortunate to have worked with you!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise to the rescue!!! We originally were supposed to have a family member perform our ceremony but due to illness they could not. I contacted Denise one month before our big day and she not only accepted the task on such short notice but she went above and beyond to make our day happen beautifully! She immediately went to work on getting to know us as a couple and wrote an absolutely personal, intimate and beautiful ceremony. Denise helped ease the stress and concern of not being able to have my sister perform our ceremony. She was extremely kind, understanding, professional and accommodating. Thank you so much Denise!!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

On Feb 16 2018, we had the pleasure of having Denise officiate our wedding. It was at our home with family and close friends. The ceremony was so beautiful and personal . Denise we want to thank you so much for making our wedding day so special . Love Elaine & Mike

Profile Picture Elaine, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much for sharing our special day. The vows and ceremony you wrote is beautiful and really describes our family and the feelings we wanted to portray thank you so much for your help.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was phenomenal. We found out only 2 weeks before our wedding that we no longer had an officiant to marry us. We contacted Denise and she was able to move some things around to accommodate us. At 2 weeks before our wedding we weren't expecting to be thankful for the last minute change. Having Denise officiate our wedding was the best decision. Event though it was such short notice you could tell that she really cared about making our day amazing for us. She put a lot of time and thought into the ceremony. She e-mailed back and forth with us, and even called to get to know us a little bit. My now husband is the furthest thing from a sensitive man, but Denise's ceremony was so amazing, and special that she actually got him to tear up. Like every ceremony, it went too quick, but that's ok. Denise made us a package with the entire ceremony so we can re live it whenever we like. I Wed All was the best last minute change to our wedding and we are so thankful we had to make it. Denise made our ceremony everything we wanted it to be, loving, personalized, and even a little humorous.

Profile Picture alison, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Denise was very professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. We would recommend her to anyone who is getting married.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My fiancé and I come from two different religious backgrounds, I being Jewish, and he being catholic. Neither of us being religious, we knew that we needed to find an officiant who would perform a wedding ceremony based upon what was important to us, love, laughter, and friendship. My mother was the one who found Denise, and put me in touch with her. When my fiancé and I met Denise in person, we knew it was a perfect fit. Talking to Denise was so easy and comfortable. We loved her from the moment we met her. She took every aspect of what was important to us, and transformed it in to a beautiful speech. Choosing Denise as our officiant was one of the easiest and best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. We were so fortunate to have found her!

Profile Picture Brittany , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise is truly amazing, my fiancé and I are so happy that we booked with her. From our first meeting, we felt that she understood what we wanted for our ceremony. We are of mixed faith, but both of us are not religious at all. She made us feel so comfortable with the whole entire process. Denise is also incredibly accommodating, and always reachable if you have any questions or concerns. I emailed her constantly, and she would always reply in a heartbeat. I would highly recommend her!!! Thank you Denise!!!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was the greatest. She is so friendly and welcoming. Talking to her was like talking to you mom. She is so sweet and caring. I would recommend her for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture JESSICA, 10/12/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Hopefully you are lucky enough to get Denise to be your officiant! she is absolutely wonderful! she understands how stressful weddings can be and she does everything in her power to make it even better. All of her writings are extremely personal and thoughtful, she is even able to customize the ceremony to fit your unique love story. Her prices were also lower than the other officiants we spoke with. 6/5 stars; Highly Recommended!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise is amazing. We loved working with her to create our personalized wedding ceremony. She was enthusiastic, quick to respond and offered some great suggestions. We are so happy that we chose to work with her for our special day! Thank you Denise!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Licensed

Working with Denise was such a wonderful experience from start to finish! Since my husband and I live out of state, Denise was so accommodating with Skype calls, emails, etc. The open communication was so helpful throughout this process! After booking, we received a questionnaire to fill out that would help her write our unique ceremony. When it came time for her to write the ceremony, she did such an excellent job taking our story and transforming it into a beautiful ceremony that we will never forget! We loved how unique and personal it was to us as a couple. Overall, working with Denise, the entire planning process was so smooth and effortless!

Profile Picture Daria, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Denise from I Wed All was absolutely outstanding. I don't know if I can put into words the amount of gratitude we have for ceremony in Southold, NY she performed for us. From our initial email to our wedding day, she was extremely responsive and always answered any questions we had in a thoughtful and caring way. Plus she was completely professional and made the process easy and of course special. Her words were extremely touching and moved not just us but all of our guests also and as she incorporates your love story for a truly personalized ceremony that is unique and truly yours. Please take my advice and search no further, Denise is everything you would ever want or need on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Cara, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Single Religion, Catholic, Presbyterian, Customized Vows, Licensed

My husband and I could not have had a better experience. Our ceremony was beautiful and touching. It was exactly what we wanted and more! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise is a professional but also a very kind and easy to talk to kind of person. She is very sweet and accommodating to what you want your wedding experience to be like. Ours was a little different then the traditional wedding and she handled it with ease. She cares about your wedding and the experience you have. We loved working with her.

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise is amazing! From the very first time we spoke, I knew that I wanted to work with her. She made me feel comfortable right away!! She took time to talk to us, get to know us, and understand our relationship, before writing our ceremony. I cry every time I read the ceremony!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment I spoke to Denise on the phone I knew she was the perfect officiant to marry us! She is incredibly kind and her attention to detail is outstanding! We filled out our questionnaire we recieved from Denise and when she sent us back our ceremony to go over I was in tears from how wonderfully worded our ceremony was. It was tailored to our story and personalities perfectly and was truly one of a kind! Speaking to Densie on the phone felt like talking to family or a very good friend, she was comforting, calming, and she really listened to our ideas and blew us away with the final ceremony! You can tell she absolutely loves what she does and cares so much about the couples she works with. I highly recommend Denise to officiate!

Profile Picture chelsea, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

Wow! We can't say enough good things about Denise! We feel so lucky to have found her and absolutely loved every single thing about the way in which she officiated our wedding ceremony. Two and a half weeks before our wedding the officiant we had previously booked had to cancel. To say that we were left despondent and discouraged are definitely understatements. As our time was certainly limited to find an officiant, we began reading reviews on this website. The reviews for Denise were absolutely glowing and so outstanding. Each couple that she married gushed about Denise's professionalism, the personalism of the ceremony that she conducted and how kind she is. Within minutes of our first conversation with Denise we knew exactly why she had received these extraordinary reviews. She immediately put us at ease and left us knowing how wonderful our wedding day would be. We loved Denise's attention to detail, how seriously she took the task of making sure we were both represented in the ceremony and how carefully she listened to our vision of the wedding. Prior to our wedding Denise sent us a detailed questionnaire in order for her to get a better idea of who we are individually and as a couple. Subsequently she used our answers and what she learned about us during our conversations and drafted the entire wedding ceremony, which she sent us for review. It was beautiful and exactly what we had hoped for. On the day of the wedding she arrived at the venue early in order to meet our parents, bridal party and the groom's grandmother. Our ceremony was perfect. Denise's attention to detail was immediately apparent, she told the story of how we met as if we had known her for years! Her words were perfect and left so many of our guests, as well both myself and my husband, in tears. She was an incredible, strong presence but somehow managed to not outshine us. Everyone loved Denise and told us that our wedding was the most beautiful they've attended! Book her now!!

Profile Picture Leigh Ann, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Denise is an absolute delight!! Im getting married this August and we were having a family friend do the service but due to personal reasons my friend could no longer perform the service. I searched and came across Denise and we are so glad that we did. She is an absolute delight!! We sent her a message late that night and the very next morning a message was waiting for us in our email.
We had our phone conversation with her that night and knew right away that we wanted her for our wedding. We met with her a few days later and we felt right at ease with her immediately. I cannot wait to have her officiate our wedding I know that she is going to make it personal and perfect.
I loved the fact that she got to know us, she seems like a long lost friend.
I will definitely update after our wedding. But I already know its going to be the best day ever!!
Denise thank you in advance

Profile Picture Cheona, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Denise is absolutely amazing. She writes beautifully. I completely forgot to book an officiant for my wedding because I'm so last minute with everything. With only a week notice, Denise took us and told us not to worry. Anyone who uses her for their wedding, you're beyond lucky!

Profile Picture Tonilin, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was AMAZING! So happy we chose her to wed us! Very responsive-available through text and e-mail. My spouse and I suffer from anxiety so her response time was awesome-very fast! Very accommodating to our needs and wants for the ceremony. Beautifully written and so full of love. Completely met our expectations and more. Denise is very professional and wonderful to work with. We can’t thank her enough for the time spent, the passionate words and for marrying us! I would recommend her services to anyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From our first meeting with Denise, my husband and I knew she was the perfect officiant for our ceremony. She met us for coffee, and took the time to get to know us and let us get to know her. Throughout the process she was always great to work with, very open with communication, and will talk with you as much as you want. We even had to postpone the date of our wedding after booking her and she made that switch as easy as possible. The ceremony itself was personal and detailed. And I thought getting the chance to read it and make any changes you want before hand was really cool (although I didn't actually make any changes since I felt it was perfect the way it was.) When guests greeted us at cocktail hour we compliments on the ceremony from them. We also received a printed copy of our ceremony as a keepsake which is such a sweet touch.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/18/17, 1 Review