129 Reviews for I Wed All

Catholic (3)
Single Religion (1)
Jewish (1)
Presbyterian (1)

Denise is absolutely amazing!! She is so kind and is genuinely so excited to be apart of your wedding day! Denise makes you feel extremely comfortable and is extremely accommodating to your wants and needs. My husband and I could not imagine anyone else officiating our wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/28/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise is such an absolute pleasure to have. First, she is extremely responsive - to the point where she actually answered an email I sent while she was on vacation in Italy!! Second, she loves her work and her passion flows into your wedding experience to make it exceptional! We were so pleased she was available to officiate our wedding!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Denise has been nothing short of AMAZING! I feel that she truly captured our love story. We are so excited and thankful to have found her!! Very easy to work with and customizes your ceremony to fit the couple!!

Profile Picture Nickie, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Right from the beginning Denise is very easy to talk to and responds very quickly. Even though we live in Connecticut, we chose to marry in NY. Denise made our destination wedding feel special. Her pleasant manner and knowledge fits the person we wanted to marry us. She takes the time to know both of you and offers suggestions I wouldn't of thought of to include in our ceremony that makes it so personable. I would recommend I We'd All to any couple who wants their wedding day feel special.

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise is a very talented woman. Ever since the very first email she has been professional, caring, informative, and just about everything you could ask for in an officiant. When she sent me my ceremony, I couldn't believe how perfect it was. You can tell how much time she takes to getting to know the couple before she begins writing their story. I would highly recommend Denise to anyone that is looking for a ceremony that tells your love story!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

"Wow! Amazing! So Touching! Beautiful Ceremony!" - These are the words we have heard from our guests about our ceremony since our wedding on Friday June 29th, 2018. From beginning to end, Denise was hands down one of our favorite people to work with for our wedding. She was so personable and had a way of making both David and I feel right at home. It might be a result of Denise's motherly love, but we truly felt a strong connection with her from our very first conversation. I couldn't imagine having gone with any other officiant to marry us. Denise was extremely hardworking and made sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. There was never a delayed response by email nor a missed phone call. She made sure communicating with us and keeping us updated on any changes to the ceremony drafts was a priority. On our wedding day she arrived early to meet the parents, attendants, venue coordinator, and all other vendors. Before the ceremony started she made sure to check on both myself and the groom and while I was sitting in the bridal suite nervous, she said all of the right things to make sure I was relaxed and ready before she left to get the ceremony started. I highly recommend hiring Denise to officiate your wedding ceremony, you will not regret it and will walk away knowing that Denise became more of a friend/mother figure than just the person who signed your marriage license.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Denise is very helpful and accommodating. Without even knowing where to begin, she walked us through from start to finish and really took the time to get to know us to make our day even more special.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Denise was a wonder to work with. We can’t say enough good things! We started looking at officiants last minute and she was available for the day of our wedding. We never met before our wedding day but she was able to write a completely customized ceremony for us. She asked appointed questions about each other and our relationship to give insights, and down to the names of everyone participating to ensure that everything ran smoothly. She wrote everything out in detail and emailed the complete ceremony for us to look over. When reading for the first time i cried because it told our love story perfectly. She made everything so efficient, on the day of we really didn’t have to worry about anything. She showed up on time and just did a quick run through of what was going to happen. It was a lovely day and afterwards she provided the entire typed ceremony to us in a folder. Everyone spoke about our ceremony afterwards and a lot of people commented that they loved how the vows sounded and that it wasn’t the everyday typical “in sickness and in health” ritual.
Don’t hesitate to book Denise, she made the process very simple and easy.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We came to Denise a bit last minute (just under 2 months before the wedding) because our previous officiant had a prior engagement to attend to. Denise was so understand and compassionate, and was available the day of our wedding. Our first phone call, she made me feel so relaxed and in good hands. She is very easy to work with and is always available to answer questions. We filled out a questionnaire so she could get to know myself and my husband a bit more and then she wrote out our wedding services based on the extensive questions she asked. We were given a chance to read through and review the ceremony, which she wrote out in full detail.

Denise is so well organized and provides excellent attention to detail, and we were so pleased with this. She gave us peace of mind for our wedding day. When we met Denise for the rehearsal we immediately felt she is such a kind soul who is in this field because of her passion for love and for helping others with their special days. We are so happy to have met Denise and to have had such a positive energy like herself on our wedding day, as she really made us feel so special and really highlighted our love on that beautiful day. Thank you so much Denise for being so kind and pleasant, we are so fortunate to have worked with you!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise to the rescue!!! We originally were supposed to have a family member perform our ceremony but due to illness they could not. I contacted Denise one month before our big day and she not only accepted the task on such short notice but she went above and beyond to make our day happen beautifully! She immediately went to work on getting to know us as a couple and wrote an absolutely personal, intimate and beautiful ceremony. Denise helped ease the stress and concern of not being able to have my sister perform our ceremony. She was extremely kind, understanding, professional and accommodating. Thank you so much Denise!!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

On Feb 16 2018, we had the pleasure of having Denise officiate our wedding. It was at our home with family and close friends. The ceremony was so beautiful and personal . Denise we want to thank you so much for making our wedding day so special . Love Elaine & Mike

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elaine, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much for sharing our special day. The vows and ceremony you wrote is beautiful and really describes our family and the feelings we wanted to portray thank you so much for your help.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was phenomenal. We found out only 2 weeks before our wedding that we no longer had an officiant to marry us. We contacted Denise and she was able to move some things around to accommodate us. At 2 weeks before our wedding we weren't expecting to be thankful for the last minute change. Having Denise officiate our wedding was the best decision. Event though it was such short notice you could tell that she really cared about making our day amazing for us. She put a lot of time and thought into the ceremony. She e-mailed back and forth with us, and even called to get to know us a little bit. My now husband is the furthest thing from a sensitive man, but Denise's ceremony was so amazing, and special that she actually got him to tear up. Like every ceremony, it went too quick, but that's ok. Denise made us a package with the entire ceremony so we can re live it whenever we like. I Wed All was the best last minute change to our wedding and we are so thankful we had to make it. Denise made our ceremony everything we wanted it to be, loving, personalized, and even a little humorous.

Profile Picture alison, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Denise was very professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. We would recommend her to anyone who is getting married.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My fiancé and I come from two different religious backgrounds, I being Jewish, and he being catholic. Neither of us being religious, we knew that we needed to find an officiant who would perform a wedding ceremony based upon what was important to us, love, laughter, and friendship. My mother was the one who found Denise, and put me in touch with her. When my fiancé and I met Denise in person, we knew it was a perfect fit. Talking to Denise was so easy and comfortable. We loved her from the moment we met her. She took every aspect of what was important to us, and transformed it in to a beautiful speech. Choosing Denise as our officiant was one of the easiest and best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. We were so fortunate to have found her!

Profile Picture Brittany , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise is truly amazing, my fiancé and I are so happy that we booked with her. From our first meeting, we felt that she understood what we wanted for our ceremony. We are of mixed faith, but both of us are not religious at all. She made us feel so comfortable with the whole entire process. Denise is also incredibly accommodating, and always reachable if you have any questions or concerns. I emailed her constantly, and she would always reply in a heartbeat. I would highly recommend her!!! Thank you Denise!!!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise was the greatest. She is so friendly and welcoming. Talking to her was like talking to you mom. She is so sweet and caring. I would recommend her for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture JESSICA, 10/12/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Hopefully you are lucky enough to get Denise to be your officiant! she is absolutely wonderful! she understands how stressful weddings can be and she does everything in her power to make it even better. All of her writings are extremely personal and thoughtful, she is even able to customize the ceremony to fit your unique love story. Her prices were also lower than the other officiants we spoke with. 6/5 stars; Highly Recommended!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise is amazing. We loved working with her to create our personalized wedding ceremony. She was enthusiastic, quick to respond and offered some great suggestions. We are so happy that we chose to work with her for our special day! Thank you Denise!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Licensed

Working with Denise was such a wonderful experience from start to finish! Since my husband and I live out of state, Denise was so accommodating with Skype calls, emails, etc. The open communication was so helpful throughout this process! After booking, we received a questionnaire to fill out that would help her write our unique ceremony. When it came time for her to write the ceremony, she did such an excellent job taking our story and transforming it into a beautiful ceremony that we will never forget! We loved how unique and personal it was to us as a couple. Overall, working with Denise, the entire planning process was so smooth and effortless!

Profile Picture Daria, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Denise from I Wed All was absolutely outstanding. I don't know if I can put into words the amount of gratitude we have for ceremony in Southold, NY she performed for us. From our initial email to our wedding day, she was extremely responsive and always answered any questions we had in a thoughtful and caring way. Plus she was completely professional and made the process easy and of course special. Her words were extremely touching and moved not just us but all of our guests also and as she incorporates your love story for a truly personalized ceremony that is unique and truly yours. Please take my advice and search no further, Denise is everything you would ever want or need on your wedding day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cara, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Single Religion, Catholic, Presbyterian, Customized Vows, Licensed

My husband and I could not have had a better experience. Our ceremony was beautiful and touching. It was exactly what we wanted and more! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise is a professional but also a very kind and easy to talk to kind of person. She is very sweet and accommodating to what you want your wedding experience to be like. Ours was a little different then the traditional wedding and she handled it with ease. She cares about your wedding and the experience you have. We loved working with her.

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Denise is amazing! From the very first time we spoke, I knew that I wanted to work with her. She made me feel comfortable right away!! She took time to talk to us, get to know us, and understand our relationship, before writing our ceremony. I cry every time I read the ceremony!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/27/17, 1 Review