I Want To Marry You Weddings Reviews

I Want To Marry You Weddings 5
I Want To Marry You Weddings 6
I Want To Marry You Weddings 7

Elizabeth · Married on 05/10/2014

Great person to have marry you. I was able to have a cute little wedding with less than two weeks notice. The location was beautiful. I want to marry you weddings provides many packages to fit your needs. I have already recommended them a friend who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Eric · Married on 05/03/2014

They have done an amazing job and extraordinary service.. They have what it takes.. And they know immediately what we wanted for the wedding. They are easy to talk with plus they don't charge that much and the value of their work was great enough for the amount being paid for..

Sent on 05/25/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2014

I would highly recommend them!
    They not only made our ceremony extremely special, but they treated us like family and really made us feel comfortable and that we've known them for years! They made the ceremony spot look perfect! They added so many personal touches that really played a key role in making our wedding special. Their pricing were amazing and nothing could beat it! Their florist is amazing!!!!! My bouquet was beautiful! Reverend Waters and wife lovely wife Jade did an amazing job with the ceremony! Jade sang as I walked down the aisle and it was the perfect touch! I changed my wedding date to a sooner date because my husband is in the military ended up having a training week starting the morning of the original date we planned, I just sent reverend waters an email and they were so flexible about moving the date up a couple days and really helped make it work! I'm leaving a lot out I'm sure, but I have nothing but good things to say about them! They really made our wedding day beyond perfect and I could never thank them enough for all they did!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Reverend Watters and his wife Jade were absolutely amazing. They provided us with a beautiful ceremony with sweet touches including a flower shower and live ukelele/singing. They were professional from start to finish and quick to answer any questions we had prior to the event. They even sent us photos from the day, which was a treat to receive on the way home! The price we paid was more than reasonable and we would recommend them to anyone getting married in Hawaii.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Cristal · Married on 04/04/2014

Reverend Watters was amazing! He was able to accommodate our wedding within one weeks notice. He met with us before the wedding to discuss our "vision", and he made our ceremony amazing. All of our family and friends mentioned what a lovely job he did and how amazing his wife's voice was in the singing of the hawaiian wedding song.

Sent on 04/12/2014

Kara · Married on 03/23/2014

Rev. Watters and his wife Jade were amazing!!! From beginning to end they helped us through the entire process and answered all of our questions immediately. Rev. Watters spent time with us before the ceremony getting to know us and our family. The ceremony was beautiful and exceeded our expectations. They took care of everything and even added extra leis for our boys. They were very attentive and thoughtful through the whole process and I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married on Oahu! Thanks for making our day even better than we ever could have imagined!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Monica · Married on 03/20/2014

Rev waters was wonderful! He was very accomadateing with very little notice, also very helpful with directions and reccomendations where to visit while visiting ..

Sent on 04/10/2014

Kathy · Married on 03/09/2014

Reverend Watters and Jade were great to work with, helping to coordinate our recent vow renewals. They helped us choose a location, made sure everyone in our party was taken care of, and performed a wonderful ceremony with beautiful pictures. They are great people!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Dianne · Married on 02/14/2014

From the very beginning, I knew we were in good hands. Rev. Watters called me and we talked long enough to get to know each other a bit. Immediately, I felt like I was in good hands. Jade was always quick to respond to emails and both were always made me feel comfortable to ask anything and they always had great suggestions. They have a great sense of "lightness" and love, and such a joy to be around. They paid attentions to details, and seemed to enjoy themselves along the way, a nice atmosphere to be in! Lovely, lovely!!

Sent on 03/16/2014

Rev Watters and his wife did our 10 year Vow Renewal ceremony. It was great (minus the weather) and they did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend them to our friends and family! :)

Sent on 03/17/2014

Ashley · Married on 02/07/2014

How do you pick a minister to marry you? When you don't live in Hawaii and you only have a few weeks it was hard. I had of course googled many wedding packages and ministers and I kept putting off choosing one because non of them felt right. I somehow ran across this website and it just seemed to click for me. He called me right away and talked me through everything. He recommended locations and he booked us a ukulele player who was wonderful. He talked with is before the wedding and gave us a beautiful wedding ceremony. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Jana · Married on 12/30/2013

I am the mother of the bride and couldn't have asked for anything better for my daughter. They worked with us for every last minute arrangement we added. The flower bouquet that I added at the last minute literally was gourgous. I flew in from Florida 2 days before the wedding without making any arrangements in advanced except what my daughter and son-in-law decided prior to my arrival they flew with the punches and the changes we threw their way up to the ceremony it’s self. I added a bouquet the night before the wedding which was to be held at 11:30 the next morning and I was speechless to see such a breath taking bouquet. The husband and wife team I found to be very professional and the entire ceremony from start to finish was picture perfect in my opinion. Jade took some fabulous pictures and I found them to be breath taking as well. Not only was the quality awesome but they came in the mail to my daughter’s home within a week which I appreciated since I was leaving town shortly after that. Both the Reverend Watters and his wife Jade provided us with an unforgettable wedding experience. The music played the song his wife Jade sang made it a perfect touch to a perfect day.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Kelli · Married on 12/27/2013

Reverend Watters and Jade provided a beautiful Christian wedding ceremony. Highly recommend their services

Sent on 01/07/2014

Silimusa · Married on 11/15/2013

We couldnt ask for more. Our perfect little beach Wedding was preformed well and the hawaiian song was also amazing. I would most definitly give a 10+ to these lovely couple for the great advice before and after the wedding. We both loved it!!

Sent on 02/15/2014

TRISHA · Married on 11/05/2013

Everything was fabulous, however the counseling session was a little long. We went through pre- marital counseling before the wedding so we were not expecting it.

Sent on 12/28/2013

Estella · event on 11/04/2013

I was so happy the way our ceremony was performed from start to finish. The words that were spoken were heart warming. Our day was special and memorable. The wedding song was beautiful and her voice brought me to tears.

Sent on 11/22/2013

cg · Married on 10/26/2013

Our reverent was an absolute unexpected joy. His words on the topic of marriage before the ceremony was not only inspiring, but nothing less than sincere and said with good intent. Their performance and services reflect their love for the profession and value of marriage. He and his wife are of their own style.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Ariana · Married on 09/29/2013

We could not have asked for a better wedding thanks to I WANT TO MARRY YOU WEDDINGS. Reverend and Mrs. Glover were very helpful throughout the entire planning process and made our simple wedding as special as possible on such short notice. I would choose IWTMY a million times over again and recommend their services to anyone who wants to have a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Paula · Married on 09/25/2013

I would recommend I WANT TO MARRY YOU WEDDINGS for you very special day they will make your day very special they will help you plan it from the first day you contact them.

Sent on 11/22/2013

jimmy · Married on 09/25/2013

Rev. Watters was very helpful from the moment I had called him, He went beyond selling himself, He only did not answer our questions about the wedding planning he also told us about the site seeing places. And the day Jimmy and I got married was a day to never forget Rev. Watters and his beautiful wife Jade made that day very special for us and Jade sings very beautiful. We like to thank Rev. Watters and Jade for a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Sydney · Married on 09/08/2013

Reverend and his wife Jade provided us with an unforgettable wedding ceremony. Booking was very easy. Jade always responded my email quickly during the booking process and that put me at ease. Reverend called us a day ahead of the ceremony and went through the ceremony timeline with us. On the day of the wedding, he talked to us a little bit about the meaning of marriage before the ceremony and his words touched us both. When I walked in the chapel, I can see tears in my husband's eyes and Jade was singing the Hawaiian Wedding Song and she has the most beautiful singing voice. It was amazing. Thank you Reverend and Jade and we will see you in 5 years (at our vow renewal!)

Sent on 09/15/2013

Camille · Married on 08/24/2013

Reverend Watters was great! He and his wife were on top of their email responses and very catering to the few requests we had. On my wedding day there was a minor snag in getting to the venue that was outside anyone's control and the reverend and his wife helped us out by driving me TO MY WEDDING! Hah! Service doesn't get better than that. We were able to start on time and I'm so glad my husband and I decided to go with the Hawaiian service add-on. His wife is a beautiful songstress and I nearly cried when he blessed us in Hawaiian. 10/10 would get married by I Want To Marry You Weddings again.

Sent on 10/20/2013
  • User3719318 · 2+ years ago

We were hesitant finding an appropriate officiant for our "Wedding" on the internet.
    However, We could not have hand picked anyone better than Reverend Waters.
    He made us feel like we knew him for awhile, he brought us together on the most beautiful
    beach and made our Hawaiian Wedding day most memorable. He Blessed our day
    and we were blessed we found him. Don't be fooled when you read the Hawaiian wedding
    song is included in the package. It was the most beautiful live surprise for us both.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Deborah · Married on 07/21/2013

I am very pleased to provide feedback on IWTMY weddings and the service provided by Reverend Watters and his lovely wife Jade Glover. Jade was very responsive in helping me organize our wedding in Hawaii as I live in Australia so it was all done long distance. Jade gave advise on venues, beach locations, timing, helped us source a great photographer and musician at a reasonable price. Everything ran very smoothly and the Reverend was the perfect officiant for our wedding. They provided a superior service, were very warm and caring and at no point did I need to stress as everything was covered professionally with a big Hawaiian smile . thank you very much ! We would recommend you to anyone having a destination wedding in beautiful Hawaii .

Sent on 08/05/2013

Debbie · Married on 07/21/2013

I could not wish for a better officiant for our wedding than Reverend Watters assisted by his lovely wife Jade. We are from Sydney, Australia and Jade was very helpful with location, musician, photographer and went far beyond what I would have expected. They provided support, advice, recommendations and helped with local knowledge. Not to mention the singing! My maid of honor chose the Reverend from many factors but the deciding factor is that he is a handsome man! and would look good in our wedding party photos! Superficial as it seems, this is actually really important. The photos we had taken with Jade and the Reverend are fantastic as was the photographer that they recommended. Honestly you cannot go wrong with this delightful couple. Their warmth and aloha spirit made our day very special. Thank you I want to Marry you Weddings!

Sent on 11/17/2013