I Want To Marry You Weddings Reviews

I Want To Marry You Weddings 5
I Want To Marry You Weddings 6
I Want To Marry You Weddings 7

Megan · Married on 09/16/2016

I cannot rate them highly enough!
    Reverend Watters & his wife Jade made our special day just perfect! They are both great communicators & their quick response to emails was outstanding which was such a relief because we were trying to organise the entire wedding from Australia!
    The weather forecast in the days before the wedding was looking a bit grim & Reverend Watters called us the day before with a plan B just in case it was raining. Thankfully we didn't need it but it was nice to know that either way, he made sure we had two beautiful locations to choose from.
    There was also a small issue with the order of my bouquet so Jade had to make my bouquet herself that morning & it turned out beautifully. I absolutely loved it! They are fantastic problem solvers for any hiccups that can come up unexpectedly.
    The photography was simple but beautiful. We didn't want anything expensive or extravagant & what Reverend Watters & Jade did for us was perfect!
    They were warm & friendly from the minute we met. The way Reverend Watters involved our 5 yr old son in the entire ceremony was wonderful. He was so engaging & our son took to him instantly!
    It was great value for money so if you're after a short, sweet & simple but beautiful wedding on a tight budget, look no further!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Cadeb · Married on 07/15/2016

Reverend Watters and his wife were fantastic! They were very flexible and helpful in the planning of our wedding. Very professional and great people to work with. They made our special day even more special, with generosity and perfessionalism. I highly recommend them to any one wanting to get married in Oahu!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Cassey · Married on 06/04/2016

Rev Watters and Jade are very helpful. Prior the wedding, Jade sent me all the information needed such as the flow of the ceremony. On the actual wedding day, we were late due to construction closure on the way to the venue. We were panic but Rev Watters made things under control, he went through the flow with us and get everybody ready. We couldn't thanks enough for having him as our officiant, he made our special day even more special. I'll definitely recommend him to everybody.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Salisa · Married on 05/11/2016

Jade and Watters were unbelievable going universe and beyond to make this so very special. So many extras they do make you feel loved and special. I highly recommend them

Sent on 07/24/2016

Rosa · Married on 05/04/2016

Rev Watters & Jade were absolutely great to work with! The weather was a little ify 2 days before the wedding but Rev Watters was on top of it! He called us & ensured we had a plan B if needed (luckily we didn't need it). Very professional & friendly! Their pricing is very affordable & reasonable. Loved that photography was included! They made our special day magical! Please see them first before anyone else. We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Rev. Watters and Jade are really good to work with, they're very professional and willing to accommodate you how ever they can. They made my wedding day a memorable one that I'll never forget.

Bethany · Married on 03/18/2016

IWTMY from Jade in the office to Rev Watters and the musician we could not be more happy with the service provided!!! When our event had to move unexpectedly Rev Watters was attentive and flexible. I would recommend to anyone planning an Oahu Hawaii wedding!

Natalia · Married on 02/26/2016

Thanks to revered Watters and his beautiful wife Jade,we had the best wedding possible. They both understood what kind of ceremony we wanted and made everything possible !
    We wanted something simple,with very few guests on the beach,and in a romantic/bohemian way.
    Waimanalo beach was the perfect venue and luckily the day we tied the knott the weather was fan-Tas-tic. Jade put some flowers in my hair while reverend Watters explained what was going to happen when I get to the X point (ceremony place). He made me feel very relaxed and comfortable ! When I saw what they did with the decoration,I was in awe. I have never seen anything so beautiful in my life !
    The ceremony went very well,even with little jokes in the middle. After that,reverend Watters took some pictures of us and blessed us again.
    If I had to do it again,I will !!
    We are very happily married and hope to stay this way forever :)
    Thank you very much for being part of our happiness !

Sent on 05/23/2016

Reverend Watters did an outstanding job of the ceremony and other small touches for a beach wedding in Hawaii. We got a lot more than we thought we would for the value. He and his wife which assisted him during the ceremony are very caring people and added an invaluable caring personal touch to the ceremony.
    It was worth at least 2 times of what they paid. You cannot go wrong if you book them for your wedding.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Jan · Married on 10/20/2015

We cannot say enough about Rev. Watters and Jade. They made our vow renewal such a perfect day. Every detail was taken care of in the most professional way. We felt as though ours was the most special, unique ceremony because of their efforts. They truly embody "aloha". There is nothing we would have changed. We have incredible memories that will last a lifetime. Mahalo

Sent on 11/12/2015

We're so grateful having you Guys in our very special moment of our lives.
    We bind our love...
    Thank you so much...
    Keep it up a good quality service.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Maria · Married on 10/18/2015

Very nice people, they were flexible and accommodating and made the experience exactly what we waves it to be: short and beautiful!

Sent on 12/19/2015

John · Married on 10/18/2015

I think me and my wife we very fortuante to have them to perform our ceremony.

Sent on 02/11/2016

From the first phone call to the special delivery made a week after our wedding, our entire experience was wonderful! I felt very comfortable planning everything from 4,800 miles away. I cannot say enough good things about Rev. Watters and Jade. They are such genuine, friendly and truly happy people that we felt like we'd known them for a time despite first meeting the morning of our wedding. Due to heavy rain that morning, we had to change the location at the last minute. I was disappointed, of course, but during our ceremony they sang the Hawaiian wedding song for us which was unexpected and beautiful. Everything turned out perfectly in the end!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Anja and Dorian · Married on 09/04/2015

Our beautiful wedding ceremonie was all that we had ever hoped for, and more. Reverent Watters and his beautiful wife Jade personalized and organized our wedding perfectly, and made us feel so comfortable. Their sincerety and warmth made our wedding one of the most memorable days of our lives. His prayers and her wonderful voice touched our hearts forever. We can not say enough how grateful we are to them, and for every moment.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Rev. Watters was fabulous and our ceremony was beautiful and so much more then we could have hoped for. Had to adjust our ceremony an hour later to avoid the rain but he was very understanding and everything turned out wonderful. So much more then I would have expected for the price. It was a ceremony that happens in dreams. Thank you Reverend and Jade
    ~Mr and Mrs Ferreira

Sent on 09/18/2016

Sydney · Married on 07/24/2015

IWTMY made our special day unforgettable! Thank you to Reverend Waters, his lovely wife Jade and their team for creating such a beautiful ceremony! From the day of booking to the day of our event Jade and Reverend Waters made me feel like I had nothing to worry about with their constant communication and experience.
    Mahalo, xoxo!
    Jake and Sydney Strohm

Sent on 06/12/2015

Ean · Married on 06/16/2015

Best decision of our lives. Amazing ceremony, amazing accomodations, amazing communication... Simply AMAZING!! Thank you Reverend Watters and Jade!!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Craig · event on 06/14/2015

My Wife and I were very pleased with the services provided for our 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal. We were given several options on event locations. We visited several of them before the event and they all had awesome scenery. Emails were responded to quickly and the communication was excellent. A photographer was provided and the pictures turned out better than we had expected, very professional. A slide show of the event with music was provided, which we really enjoyed, and that was a plus. Reverend Watters made it a very relaxing atmosphere, he was very nice, and he made you feel like family. I would highly recommend "I Want To Marry You Weddings."

Sent on 08/31/2015

David · Married on 06/03/2015

Reverend Watters and Jade went above and beyond what we expected, we are sooooooo happy we went with ( IWANTTOMARRYYOU )
    I never do these feedbacks, but they deserve this!!!

Sent on 07/05/2015
  • W

Wayne · Married on 05/29/2015

They did an outstanding job for us. The only thing I would have changed is the beach location. I neglected to research the beach locations offered.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Valerie & Donnie · Married on 03/14/2015

Reverend Watters stepped in and was absolutely wonderful! He was a joy to be around and very professional. The ceremony went off without a hitch, marrying us right at sunset! My friends said the sun set right after he pronounced us man and wife!!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

KUOPING · Married on 03/05/2015

Thank you I Want To marry You Weddings. Excellent!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Katie · Married on 02/09/2015

They really made my wedding day feel extra special!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Maricel · Married on 02/07/2015

Reverend Watters officiated our wedding ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful..we couldn't be any happier with how our ceremony went. He was so sincere and genuine, also made us feel very comfortable as soon as we met him. Jade was also wonderful and responsive, and helped answer any questions or concerns that we had prior to our wedding day. We couldn't thank you both enough for the wonderful services you provided us on our wedding day!=)

Sent on 02/25/2015