I Want To Marry You Weddings Reviews

I Want To Marry You Weddings 6
I Want To Marry You Weddings 7

Silvia L · Married on 10/18/2018

Great experience

Just the wedding we wanted! private, fantastic location and the service was perfect. Rev Watters and Jade are very kind people, smiley, and delivered exactly what we asked for. Thank you !

Jess · Married on 09/08/2018

My boyfriend and I wanted this special moment to be as simple and carefree as possible, and they did just that! The entire process was seamless and all we had to do was show up. The ceremony, beach, flowers, everything was just amazing and I would highly recommend them! Thank you!!

I Want To Marry You Weddings 8

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Rev. Watters & Jade Are The Best! They Made Our Ceremony Fun & Meaningful! Thank You Both Very Much!

Dewanna · Married on 08/14/2018

I highly recommend using the services of I Want to Marry You Weddings for your simple ceremony or full gala wedding on O’ahu. After speaking to several wedding vendors, we chose IWTMYW because of Rev. Watters’ personable and hospitable approach in our discussion on their services. Jade was very attentive to our requests, and I felt comfortable that our ceremony would be in fully capable hands.

My now-husband and I couldn’t believe how simple and seamless the entire process of getting married in Hawai’i was, and a large part of that was due to IWTMYW. Even the licensing agent at the Dept. of Health had nothing but great things to say about them. Our ceremony was simple, yet intimate and meaningful, exactly what we wanted. Rev. Watters made us laugh and Jade was right there to capture the essence of our special celebration.

Rev. Watters and Jade, mahalo nui loa for making our marriage ceremony such a momentous and wonderful occasion!

Jen · Married on 07/18/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding day. Jade and Reverend communicated really well with us to make it a non stressful wedding. They made us laugh. They were great with the kids. They were on top of it in every way.

Katherine · Married on 07/11/2018

Love, love, love them! Quick and easy planning and they made the day a delight! The reverend even did a special memory ceremony. I’d highly recommend!

I Want To Marry You Weddings 9

Pollyanna · Married on 07/10/2018

I Want to Marry You Weddings provided my husband and I the best day ever! It seemed as if Reverend Watters had known us for years and the location at Kahala Beach was just as I imagined! The day was amazing and no stress whatsoever!! Thank you, thank you to I Want to Marry You Weddings for an amazing ceremony!!♡♡

I Want To Marry You Weddings 10

Mike · Married on 07/01/2018

Great team, highly recommend our wedding was a simple as a wedding could get, but it was so beautiful, thank for making our special day. Sorry we dont have pictures yet

Michelle · Married on 06/26/2018

They were professional and made a great team. Despite our energetic children, the ceremony went smoothly and was beautiful! We also received our photos and video in a time manner.

Lei · Married on 06/20/2018

We had a beautiful, stress reduced Hawaiian wedding in Kahala Beach. Thanks to Ms Jade, the photographer, mucisian and Rev. Watters. They were organized, helpful and professional. I loved that Rev Watters was sincere with his word of encouragement according to the Bible. We do appreciate it.

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

Very nice staff didn't have any problems getting in touch with them.

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2018

So helpful! They really made our day one to remember!!!

Hung · Married on 06/10/2018

Great service, Jade has provided me wedding service more than my expectation. She was very nice & helpful with everything.

Melinda · Married on 06/02/2018

Very beautiful ceremony, we couldn’t be happier!

Janine · Married on 03/12/2018

My now husband and I booked this wedding/elopement 2 weeks prior to the event. The beautiful "Jade" accommodated us instantly via email and made it so easy. We arrived to our brilliant Rev Watters, photographer & videographer early and ready for action. The ceremony was wwaayyy more than we could've expected and Rev Watters was a joyous and beautifully spoken celebrant. He also sweetly cared for our little one while we had photo's on the beach. Pete and I will always be grateful for the special day that was OUR WEDDING DAY.
    Your grateful Newly Wed's

gregory · Married on 12/30/2017

Reverend Watters and Jade were awesome.

Sheria · Married on 10/30/2017

Words cannot compliment Jade and Rev Waters enough. We contacted several venues to prepare for our destination wedding. All responded but Jade and Rev Waters went above the rest and actually called us to discuss their services and our expectations. They kept in com until the day of the ceremony. The employees at the Hawaii Health Department also complimented Jade and Rev Waters. Unaware of the rush hour traffic and detours we were running late and literally going in circles. Once we arrived Rev Waters seeing my frustration and anxiety took extra time to get me the bride grounded and prayed with us. The humility and compassion displayed by Jade and Rev Waters at I Want to Marry You Weddings deserve an infinity of stars. May God continue to bless them to bless others. They will forever be a shining star in our paths as we begin our journey as one.

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2017

My husband and I decided to keep our wedding simple so we eloped to Oahu in October. I found I Want to Marry You Weddings on Yelp and as soon as I called I knew I wanted to work with them. Reverend Watters and his wife Jade were so kind and helpful and easy to work with. Couldn’t have asked for a better officiant, photographer and “witness”. They made our day so special!

I Want To Marry You Weddings 11
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 12
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 13
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Jade and Rev Watters are sweet people. The ceremony was beautiful and the pictures came out nice.

• W

WENDY · Married on 09/10/2017

My husband and I renewed our wedding vows on our 40th wedding anniversary, and the whole experience from first contact to the day and the service was so wonderful and all our personal requests were included and made the day so special, I would highly recommend them for any vow renewal or weddings held in Hawaii,.

I Want To Marry You Weddings 14
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 15
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 16
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 17
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 18
  • F

Felicia · Married on 09/03/2017

Everything was perfect. No problems at all. Very professional and considerate. I highly recommended them to anyone wanting a perfect wedding!

I Want To Marry You Weddings 19

Dale · Married on 09/01/2017

If you are looking for a Christian ceremony on Oahu, you've found the right folks! Rev Watters is very spiritual and there was nothing rushed or commercial about the ceremony performed and it moved us very much. Everything went well beyond our expectations. We are looking forward to having Rev Watters do our vow renewals in the future!! AAAAA+++++

I Want To Marry You Weddings 20

Tracy · Married on 08/17/2017

Thank you for your part in making our destination wedding in Hawaii perfect!!

We thoroughly enjoyed the day, and your part in it made the ceremony easy, so thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

From the start you were very easy to communicate with, and responded to all of our (many) questions with patience, and in a such a quick time frame.

This alleviated our concerns about planning a destination wedding from Australia, sight unseen, which was an exciting, but scary prospect.

So thank you very much again.

• Silvia

Silvia · Married on 07/27/2017

27.July 2017
    We had our ** Hawaiian Barefoot Dream – Wedding ** at the Papailoa Beach / Haleiwa at a wonderful sunset.

Reverend Watters and his beautiful wife Jade have brought us an unforgettable ceremony.
    It was all so beautiful, and the video and the photos remind us always of this beautiful day.
    A big Mahalo also to the videographer.
    He was very nice and absolutely professional.
    All enquiries were 100 percent for the video and the slideshow.
    We can only recommend Reverend Watters and his team.
    The bridal bouquet of white roses and orchids and Orchid Lei was so beautiful..
    The maile lei a dream. The scent is just wonderful!
    We were very excited.
    Our English is not so good and yes ...we understood everything .
    Reverend Watters is very sympathetic
    and the ceremony was funny, relaxed and very festive.
    A good mix of everyone something.
    We have above all as the Hawaiian elements.
    Blowing the shell by Rev. Watters was terrific!
    He sung the Hawaiian Wedding Song and played also the Ukulele .

Rev.Watters has very much in common with Elvis.

The Lei and also the sand ceremony was also wonderful.
    We love the Honi Honi ❤️

Big Mahalo, Reverend Watters, Jade, and the videographer !
    Unfortunately, we know his name.

Stay as you are !
    You rays so much joy and warmth.
    A blessing for any bride and groom.

BIG MAHALO FOR ALL .
    We hope our English is not too bad and please excuse any errors.

Best regards from Germany !
    With warm Aloha