I Want To Marry You Weddings Reviews

I Want To Marry You Weddings 5
  • Anna

Anna Henn · Married on 11/01/2019

Reliable and emotional

We were very happy with IWTMYW. We were able to organize everything from Germany and it worked very reliably. Our ceremony was held by Rev. Waters. He did a great job, personally and emotionally, taking good care of us when we were very nervous. Thank you! The ukulele player was well worth it. Great song selection! Has contributed to a successful wedding in a beautiful atmosphere.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Talson · Married on 09/05/2019

Wonderful experience!

From start to finish, my experience with IWTMYW was a seamless and wonderful process. Reverend Watters and Jade did an amazing job planning our afternoon ceremony at Makapu’u beach. Jade answered all of my questions through email quickly, and I was glad they have ala carte items to add to your package such as a wedding bouquet. The ceremony performed by Reverend Waters was absolutely beautiful. I wanted to walk down the aisle to a theme song played on speaker, so Reverend Waters sang the Hawaiian wedding song after the ceremony, giving my husband and I our first dance, which was one of my favourite moments. My husband loved it when he blew the conch! It was an amazing experience on the most perfect day and I’m so glad we chose IWTMYW. I highly recommend them! Mahalo Jade & Reverand Watters!

Sent on 06/06/2019

I Want To Marry You Weddings's reply:

We had a wonderful time meeting and marrying you folks. Thank you for very kind words and we wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness!

Mikhail Sozonov · Married on 08/29/2019

Unforgettable experience

Unforgetable experience, we couldn’t have imagined a more perfect and beautiful ceremony! Would recommend to anyone looking for a romantic beach wedding. Will definitely do it again. Haha just kidding ;) Thank you for your patience and thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful. You have exceeded our expectations.

I Want To Marry You Weddings 6
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 7
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 8
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 9
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 10
    Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Carol

Carol Provenzano Murray · Married on 08/11/2019

Went out of their way to make our day special!

Rev. Watters and Jade accepted our request to marry us on the Makaha shore. Many of the officiants in Oahu wouldn't come to that side of the island. The beauty of the shoreline at sunset along with the flowered arch, sand ceremony, the wonderful service performed by Rev. Watters and so much more made our day so special. Getting married in Hawaii was a dream come true. Thank you for making our memories beautiful.

I Want To Marry You Weddings 11
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 12
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 13
    I Want To Marry You Weddings 14
    Sent on 08/20/2019

Amanda Mcnamara · Married on 08/06/2019

Amazing, Stressless

We really enjoyed having Rev Watters and Jade. They both made everything so easy. We had a stress free time knowing that everything that needed to be done for out wedding was handled. They were very quick to respond with any questions that we had.

I Want To Marry You Weddings 15
    Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 07/31/2019

Beyond Prefect

Words can not even express how amazing our wedding ceremony was. Rev Watters and Jade were so fun and completely wonderful. The entire experience was so easy going and laid back. I definitely recommend I want to marry you weddings. Everything from the location, price, quality, interactions, I can keep on going was so prefect!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Carlos

Carlos Palma · Married on 07/29/2019

Wonderful Experience

We were thrilled with our ceremony! We loved it. Rev. Watters and his wife Jade are wonderful people. The ceremony and location were perfect. We highly recommend them for weddings and vow renewals. We cannot say enough good things about our experience. I am so glad I found them.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Wright · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing vow renewal ceremony

We recently renewed our wedding vows and it was a more beautiful experience than when we got married. Reverend Watters and his wife made the ceremony very spiritual and moving. The reverend took care of all the details of the ceremony. He also sent us a link to the photos and we were extremely pleased with the results. We highly recommend them to conduct your ceremony.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Trisha

Trisha Dzendzel · Married on 06/22/2019

My Hawaii Beach Wedding

We had a beautiful sunset beach wedding just as I pictured it to be all thanks to Jade and Rev. Watters! They took care of everything, all we had to do was get the marriage license and show up!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Jamie Wilson · Married on 06/16/2019

Hawaii Wedding

We flew from Sydney, Australia to get married in beautiful sunny Hawaii in June 2019. Prior to the ceremony, we contacted to ensure all our questions were answered, and the ceremony went the way we envisioned. The day of the ceremony was memorable and went without a hitch. Jade arranged my flowers the way I wanted without any problem, and Rev. was fantastic. My husband was nervous and Rev. Watters made him feel calm and joked around to ease any pressure. I would not hesitate to recommend this company, and hope to renew my vows with this company in the future. Thank you for Rev. Watters and Jade for the memorable beach wedding experience in one of the most beautiful places.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Traliece · Married on 06/14/2019

Daniel wedding 2019

A big Thank you to Reverend Watters and Jade for beautiful beach front ceremony! It went smooth from beginning to end as they assured and guaranteed Very professional and organized.Thank you! These two know what they are doing.

I Want To Marry You Weddings 16
    Sent on 06/23/2019

I Want To Marry You Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was, as always, absolutely our pleasure. We try our very best to give our couples the best experience possible and it is always nice to hear from them that we succeeded. Many years of joy and happiness to both of you!
    Aloha, Jade
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Smith · Married on 06/03/2019

Magically perfect in every way!

After 24 years together and travelling from overseas we wanted a no fuss wedding that required little planning on our behalf. Jade and reverend Watters delivered just what we wanted, we felt so at ease, they included our girls in the ceremony it truly was a perfect experience and beautiful forever memory for us all.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Abbey Brown Milem · Married on 04/23/2019

Beach wedding

Beautiful wedding. Exactly what I wanted and ordered. Perfect!!

I Want To Marry You Weddings 17
    Sent on 05/01/2019
  • W

Wendy Waddingham · Married on 03/13/2019

Hawaii wedding

What an amazing experience- we felt so comfortable and you guys made so many memories for us - we will be back in the future to renew our vows - thank you

I Want To Marry You Weddings 18
    Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Jarrod

Jarrod Lightner · Married on 03/12/2019

Honest, Creative, Committed

To all those mired in the anxiety, uncertainty and glut of information that befalls us as we begin our pursuit of our ideal wedding day, my best advice is to locate a local resource that you can depend on to help you throughout the process. The stability I needed came via the consideration and professionalism of Jade and Rev Watters.

I thoroughly vetted 3 vendors before selecting a Planner. I probably spent 4-6 weeks in communication with them all essentially waiting for them to disqualify themselves. Having never been to Hawaii, I had a million questions and at times I'd get 3 answers from the Planners even though logically there could only be one. Jade was the one. Several times I was able to validate what she was recommending or explaining was more accurate than the other vendors I had contacted. With each answer, my trust grew in her. And bless her soul, she must have sent hundreds of emails to me over the full process. I'm all about details and she stuck with me through everything from venue type to catering and floral arrangements to music selection. One of my unique requests was finding a caterer for an off-resort activity. That activity center had their own caterers, but I convinced them to allow the outside vendor. Upon seeing what was catered and how it was presented, we were told the selection and taste was better than anything their 'preferred' vendors had ever delivered. My guests felt the same. Jade made sure the selection of food would accommodate the the dietary diversity needed for my party. (Thank You, Jade!)

When I was first introduced to Rev Watters, within minutes I felt like we were friends. He listened and understood I was a bit unsure of what I wanted, but at the same time I was very sure about what we did not want. We talked through scenarios and he provided info that I could research myself. After a few more calls, he was able to visualize how we all could create what we thought was our best wedding environment (Long after we arrived in Hawaii, it was funny to see some of the places he talked about and how accurate his perspective was versus how companies might post settings from 'strategic' camera angles.) Over time, Rev. Watters and I worked through the contract details and he continued to be available in the weeks leading up to our arrival. On the day before the wedding, Rev. Watters was terrific at quickly getting us all relaxed during the walk-through and that brought a level of comfort leading into the big day. He quickly picked up my sense of humor and was able to treat me as an old friend might . . .

As you can tell, I was extremely pleased with their service. I know my meticulous nature can wear on folks, but Jade and Rev. Watters were great from day one until I kissed my bride. Their honestly and their commitment to understand & deliver what we wanted was as good as any one could ever expect.

Give them a call, it will be 15min well spent. Thank you again Jade and Rev Watters!
    J&P

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Thea

Thea · Married on 01/11/2019

Professional and Helpful

We are so happy we went with "I Want To Marry You Weddings" Jade and Rev Watters were both very helpful and accommodating to all our requests our wedding was such a memorable and special day we loved it!! We look forward to seeing our wedding photos to relive it !!

Mahalo for everything

Sent on 01/29/2019

I Want To Marry You Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was our absolute pleasure to meet and marry the two of you. Aloha and God bless!!

Silvia L · Married on 10/18/2018

Great experience

Just the wedding we wanted! private, fantastic location and the service was perfect. Rev Watters and Jade are very kind people, smiley, and delivered exactly what we asked for. Thank you !

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jess · Married on 09/08/2018

My boyfriend and I wanted this special moment to be as simple and carefree as possible, and they did just that! The entire process was seamless and all we had to do was show up. The ceremony, beach, flowers, everything was just amazing and I would highly recommend them! Thank you!!

I Want To Marry You Weddings 19
    Sent on 10/12/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Rev. Watters & Jade Are The Best! They Made Our Ceremony Fun & Meaningful! Thank You Both Very Much!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Dewanna · Married on 08/14/2018

I highly recommend using the services of I Want to Marry You Weddings for your simple ceremony or full gala wedding on O’ahu. After speaking to several wedding vendors, we chose IWTMYW because of Rev. Watters’ personable and hospitable approach in our discussion on their services. Jade was very attentive to our requests, and I felt comfortable that our ceremony would be in fully capable hands.

My now-husband and I couldn’t believe how simple and seamless the entire process of getting married in Hawai’i was, and a large part of that was due to IWTMYW. Even the licensing agent at the Dept. of Health had nothing but great things to say about them. Our ceremony was simple, yet intimate and meaningful, exactly what we wanted. Rev. Watters made us laugh and Jade was right there to capture the essence of our special celebration.

Rev. Watters and Jade, mahalo nui loa for making our marriage ceremony such a momentous and wonderful occasion!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jen · Married on 07/18/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding day. Jade and Reverend communicated really well with us to make it a non stressful wedding. They made us laugh. They were great with the kids. They were on top of it in every way.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Katherine · Married on 07/11/2018

Love, love, love them! Quick and easy planning and they made the day a delight! The reverend even did a special memory ceremony. I’d highly recommend!

I Want To Marry You Weddings 20
    Sent on 07/18/2018

Pollyanna · Married on 07/10/2018

I Want to Marry You Weddings provided my husband and I the best day ever! It seemed as if Reverend Watters had known us for years and the location at Kahala Beach was just as I imagined! The day was amazing and no stress whatsoever!! Thank you, thank you to I Want to Marry You Weddings for an amazing ceremony!!♡♡

I Want To Marry You Weddings 21
    Sent on 07/16/2018

Mike · Married on 07/01/2018

Great team, highly recommend our wedding was a simple as a wedding could get, but it was so beautiful, thank for making our special day. Sorry we dont have pictures yet

Sent on 07/11/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/26/2018

They were professional and made a great team. Despite our energetic children, the ceremony went smoothly and was beautiful! We also received our photos and video in a time manner.

Sent on 08/19/2018