7 Reviews for I Promise Studio

Wifey's sister and my cousin recommended I Promise Studio to us, so we decided to go with them after seeing their engagement photos. Prices were very fair for the work that they did for us. We had our engagement and wedding photos done through Terry and Shin-Ling. Loved their ideas and it was ACTUALLY a fun experience. They were very accommodating seeing as how we had a wedding party of 12, and the photos still came out spectacular. Turnaround time was quick so we were able to get a canvas ready for the wedding day. We highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture alan, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

A must! Shinling and Dave are top notch. Professional, artistic, discreet, and quick to respond to your concerns. They are very easy to get along with, and work very well with your event. We hired them to photograph our wedding and had nothing but a positive experience with them. From the planning of the special day to the completion of the album was excellent. Of all the expenses of your big day, never compromise when it comes to your photographer. Shinling and Dave are the way to go. Trust me!!!
Richard Martinez

Profile Picture Richard, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful pictures wonderful service I love it recommend

Profile Picture Mary, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I worked with Shinling and David from, I Promise Studio, for our engagement and wedding day photo shoot. We love the photos and are very happy with the layouts of the albums and canvas we purchased. We had a wonderful time working with them. They are fun to work with, very responsive when we had questions, and are also very accommodating. If we had to do it all over again, we would pick them to be our photographers in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Many many thanks to David and Shinling. Loved my pictures and my wedding album. They were also super helpful on my wedding day, helping with the itinerary and details. The duo is very knowledgeable and experienced. My guests and family even commented on how friendly and professional my photographers were.

Profile Picture Sandy, 7/21/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I Promise Studio did a great job taking our wedding photo shoot. Comparing to other vendors we had talked, I Promise was much more accommodating to our schedules and photo styles, etc. Pricing was also more reasonable as we were able to keep the digital files at no cost. To our surprises, in order to get the job done nicely, they also were willing to extend the hours without extra charge. Great service and Professional studio to be recommended to every engaged love birds!!!

Profile Picture Moto, 12/17/11, 1 Review