I Promise Studio Reviews

7 | La Puente, CA

7 Reviews for I Promise Studio

7 I Promise Studio Reviews

alan · Married on 05/25/2014

Wifey's sister and my cousin recommended I Promise Studio to us, so we decided to go with them after seeing their engagement photos. Prices were very fair for the work that they did for us. We had our engagement and wedding photos done through Terry and Shin-Ling. Loved their ideas and it was ACTUALLY a fun experience. They were very accommodating seeing as how we had a wedding party of 12, and the photos still came out spectacular. Turnaround time was quick so we were able to get a canvas ready for the wedding day. We highly recommend them!!

Richard · Married on 06/29/2013

A must! Shinling and Dave are top notch. Professional, artistic, discreet, and quick to respond to your concerns. They are very easy to get along with, and work very well with your event. We hired them to photograph our wedding and had nothing but a positive experience with them. From the planning of the special day to the completion of the album was excellent. Of all the expenses of your big day, never compromise when it comes to your photographer. Shinling and Dave are the way to go. Trust me!!!
    Richard Martinez

Mary · Married on 10/27/2012

Beautiful pictures wonderful service I love it recommend

Jenny · Married on 10/06/2012

My husband and I worked with Shinling and David from, I Promise Studio, for our engagement and wedding day photo shoot. We love the photos and are very happy with the layouts of the albums and canvas we purchased. We had a wonderful time working with them. They are fun to work with, very responsive when we had questions, and are also very accommodating. If we had to do it all over again, we would pick them to be our photographers in a heartbeat.

Sandy · Married on 07/21/2012

Many many thanks to David and Shinling. Loved my pictures and my wedding album. They were also super helpful on my wedding day, helping with the itinerary and details. The duo is very knowledgeable and experienced. My guests and family even commented on how friendly and professional my photographers were.

Moto · Married on 12/17/2011

I Promise Studio did a great job taking our wedding photo shoot. Comparing to other vendors we had talked, I Promise was much more accommodating to our schedules and photo styles, etc. Pricing was also more reasonable as we were able to keep the digital files at no cost. To our surprises, in order to get the job done nicely, they also were willing to extend the hours without extra charge. Great service and Professional studio to be recommended to every engaged love birds!!!

Austin · event on: 06/30/2012

Oh man, what an amazing experience! My fiancee and I had I Promise Studios take our engagement photos and they turned out fantastic! Not only did we use them on our save the date mailings, but we've populated our wedding website and posted them on facebook as well! (and let me tell you, EVERYONE has commented on how gorgeous they look!) Shinling and David posed us in a variety of locations and styles and they really made us wind up with distinct and beautiful shots. We had a specific theme in mind and they knew exactly what we wanted, researching and following through. I cannot recommend I Promise Studios more - they were flexible with our locations and wardrobe needs and they provided solid results! Great studio, definitely would hire again and again!

www.austinlovesallie.com check out our gallery!