I Love To Do Weddings.com Reviews

162 | Woodbury, NY

162 Reviews for I Love To Do Weddings.com

162 I Love To Do Weddings.com Reviews

Jill · Married on 07/12/2012

Thank you for making our wedding day as special as we imagined it to be.

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 07/06/2012

Dr. Burns was so accommodating to my husband and I. She was in constant communication and there to answer any questions or address any concerns I had. On the day of my ceremony Dr. Burns made sure that I was stress free and able to focus on my wedding. She delivered a beautiful service and my family thought she was wonderful. Thank you Dr. Burns!

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2012

I loved her. She made my day special and relaxed me when i needed to be. She was funny and caring. I would recommend her to anyone.

Marshall · Married on 06/23/2012

Dr. Burns provided a most professional and customized ceremony which included both a renewal of vows in addition to a remarrying in order for my wife to legally modify her married name by shortening it.
    The way in which Dr. Burns reformatted our marital history up to and including the June 23, 2012 ceremoney was outstanding. All of our relatives and friends were overwhelmed with the way in which this personalized ceremony made it such a very special and intimate celebration of a birthday and wedding surprise.

Neil · Married on 06/16/2012

A pleasure to work with. My guests loved the ceremony.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2012

Dr. Burns was kind, compassionate and extremely helpful when it came to things we had not thought of. She was considerate of our non-traditional requests and gave us her advice without it being pushed on us. We are extremely happy with the choice we made. Everyone from our wedding continue to make comments about how beautiful our ceremony was and how well spoken and beautiful Dr. Burns made our ceremony. We would 100% recommend Dr. Burns to any bride/groom looking for an officiant!!
    Jennifer & Darrin Markowitz

Suzanne · Married on 05/26/2012

I have to tell you what an amazing job you did on the ceremony.. Words cannot explain the gratitude we feel for the perfection you delivered yesterday. The compliments from our guests were endless! We wish you all the best and thank you truely from the bottom of our hearts!!! XO

Darlene · Married on 04/07/2012

It was a pleasure to have Dr. Janine H. Burns as our officiant. She was well organized with providing many options for our ceremony and discussing them with my husband and I until we were comfortable. She is very down-to-earth and a genuine person. I would definitely recommend that anyone give her a chance.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at: Babykaix@aol.com
    My name is Darlene and my wedding took place on April 7th, 2012.

dana · Married on 11/11/2011

Dr. Burns was a pleasure to work with. She was very helpful, patient, and most of all was able to capture our personalities and incorporate that into our ceremony.

Theresa · Married on 11/10/2011

We cannot sing the praises of Dr. Burns enough! From initial contact right up until after the ceremony, she made every step simple and was respectful of our wishes. She was organized and efficient and the ceremony was touching...the small nuances that she added or suggested to us made our ceremony just that - OURS. I would recommend her without hesitation! We still receive compliments about the ceremony! If we renew our vows in the future - we will look for her to perform the ceremony again!

Carly · Married on 11/05/2011

Dr. Janine Burns performed such a beautiful cememony for us! She make sure everything was really focused on us and our family. She was incredibly professional and so easy to work with. We felt so comfortable with her from our very first meeting. She created a very unique ceremony for us and our son. I would reccommend Dr. Burns to any couples looking to get a ceremony you will never forget!

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

Very Flexible we were able to make video Google chat appointment's due to our busy schedules and distance. Janine is professional in every aspect in re: to our day. She helped us to include our 3 year old son in the sand ceremony a very nice was to include him in the day.

randi · Married on 10/09/2011

janine was GREAT!!! EVERYONE LOVED HER!!!!!!!

Belle · Married on 09/30/2011

My husband and I are so happy we had Dr. Burns as our officient. She was warm and pleasant and made the ceremony a success. It was a second marriage for my husband who has 2 small children, from his first marriage. Dr. Burns integrated the children into the ceremony, which was very important for us, since we wanted to celebrate not just our union as a couple, but we wanted to celebrate that now we were all family. The children enjoyed the family sand ceremony, so much we did it again with the left over sand at home!! They enjoyed the gift ceremony and their participation in the wedding vows stoled everyone's heart. Dr, Burns made them feel confortable and we genuinely thank her for all her help. She is not an akward, weird, person. I was worried, that we were going to get someone creepy, but instead we were pleasantly surprise with a wonderful person, who made our special day, even more special.

Nikki · Married on 09/25/2011

Dr Burns was very helpful before during and after our ceremony, which made it less stressful for everyone. Our ceremony was unique yet everything we wanted she did an amazing job. Anytime i had a question i called her and she was more then happy to help there was no problem to big or small. Dr Burns is a great person with a wonderful personality . I would defiantly recommend her.

Lori · Married on 09/24/2011

Dr. Janine Burns is by far the most professional, sweetest and caring person! She helped make our wedding day go so smoothly for us. She handled everything for us prior to ceremony that of course we just didnt have time to do. From laying out the rose pedals to helping set up some cocktail tables and keeping everyone on time and in the loop. She was a officiant and a wedding planner all in one! And you could see she LOVED doing it! Her heart was in it the whole time!

Alexis · Married on 09/23/2011

Dr. Janine Burns was a wonderful asset to our wedding- She was highly professional & her easy going & calming demeanor was a huge comfort. On the day of our wedding 9/23/11 she not only performed her duties as a stellar officiant but also provided my groom & his groomsmen some last minute tie adjustments that were much needed! She also took time out of her day after the ceremony to bustle my dress which me plus 3 bridesmaids couldn't figure out. Dr. Janine is a pro, & she will make you feel comfortable & at ease on the day of & leading up to your big day. We also received an abnormal amount of compliments on her service. Thank you Dr. Janine!!

Jenn · Married on 09/16/2011

Dr. Burns performed our ceremony on 9/16/11 and did a wonderful job. We received very positive feedback from our family and friends on how heartfelt the ceremony was. She was also very responsive and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. She also conducted our wedding ceremony rehearsal which we found to be very helpful given the size of our wedding party. Our ceremony ran smoothly and without any glitches. We are very pleased we chose Dr. Burns to perform our wedding ceremony!

Darlene · Married on 09/10/2011

We had a fantastic time working with Dr. Janine Burns. She was easy to communicate with and very enthusiastic about our wedding. She answered every email and call that I had. We met with her on different occasions to plan out the processional and ceremony of our dreams. She informed us about things we did not know we could have like ‘Sand Ceremony’ which was perfect for our beach ceremony and the candle that we lite for our loved ones that passed away. Her suggestions were perfect. She did and said everything we planned and had asked of her. She even went beyond our expectations: One evening my husband and I showed up to our meeting with Janine arguing over whether or not to have a videographer. I wanted a video and he thought it was a waste of money. He pointed out that the video we paid $100 for of us swimming with dolphins, we only watched once. At last, I agreed that we were not going to have one. Janine then offered us her video camera to use. The kind gesture meant a lot to us. During the ceremony she helped out in a wedding planner sort-of-way, for I did not have one. We had some laughs during the ceremony for my husbands sand got stuck in his container, so he picked up sand from the beach and put it into our container. She can roll with the unexpected for sure :) She was just wonderful , helpful, full of knowledge for wedding ceremonies. The best was when she made sure I held my bouquet right for the pictures. She was perfect!

Debbie · Married on 08/19/2011

I have known Dr. Janine Burns for the past 7 years. I always knew when it was time for me to get married she would be my FIRST phonecall !! She is an extemely friendly, kind and caring person. She guided us in every step to make our ceremomy PERFECT and exactly what we wanted. Janine is very professional in every way. She always has a beautiful smile on her face. Dr. Janine is a beautiful person and we would reccommend her to everyone.

Shannon · Married on 08/06/2011

I had an amazing experience with Janine as my officiant for my wedding.She was readily available, and her personality is very warm and comforting. She was flexible with all aspects of what I wanted for the ceremony, and offering many beautiful options for the service.
    I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding day and my choice with Dr. Janine Burns as my officiant. I'll will remember quite fondly my wedding day, and everyone who took part in the beauty of marraige.
    Fondly,
    Shannon Caffrey

Eileen · Married on 07/30/2011

"I just wanted to take the time to thank you for our beautiful wedding ceremony. So many of our guests mentioned what a beautiful ceremony it was. Spending the time we did at your home, speaking with us and kids, made a real difference. The sand ceremony was special. You were right, it was a nice way to incorporate the children. The sand jay is proudly displayed in our home. We all enjoyed doing it! I like your style: professional, graceful, sincere, I felt at ease. I also want to thank you for inspiring Kaitlyn to write her speech and for giving her the support to read it. It was quite a moment I will never forget. Sincerely, Eileen. This was our personal thank you note to Janine after our wedding.

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2011

Dr. Burns was a pleasure to work with. She helped us to customize our wedding ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests keep talking about our ceremony and it reminds us just how special it truly was. Dr. Burns helped us achieve our dream and made this the most memorable day of our lives. She was very easy to work with and was able to help us pick passages and write vows giving us constructive criticism when necessary. She was always available to provide wisdom and guidance whether it be in person, on the phone, or via email. I highly recommend Dr. Burns for your wedding ceremony.

Stacy · Married on 07/17/2011

We choose Dr. Janine Burns to conduct our wedding based on her reviews. She was very organized and performed our ceremony perfectly. She also worked really well with our daughter and making sure she was part of our special day.

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2011

Janine was great!!! She really did an incredible service. The night before at 10 pm ( our wedding was the next day at 11 am) she called me up, she had gotten into a car accident, she wasn't sure she was going to make it but had a back up person just incase. She ended up making it, even through some of her pain- it was really thoughtful for her to do that!!! We are so glad because our ceremony came out beautiful!! Thank you Janine!!!