I Love To Do Weddings.com Reviews

162 | Woodbury, NY

162 Reviews for I Love To Do Weddings.com

162 I Love To Do Weddings.com Reviews

Donna · Married on 05/18/2013

Dr. Janine Burns was wonderful. She was patient and understanding. We felt absolutely comfortable with her. The ceremony was beautiful and her guidance through it was needed and appreciated. Listening to her advice paid off because we had an amazing and most memorable night. Highly recommend her.

• Machada

Machada · Married on 04/27/2013

Janine was an amazing officiant!! She was interested, intelligent, responsive, and helpful in assisting us design our custom wedding ceremony. My husband and I come from different cultural backgrounds and Dr. Burns was extremely knowledgable about various aspects to make our ceremony unique, informative, and a great expression of our marriage. Friends and family complimented her to us immediately after the ceremony saying that she was the most articulate officiant they'd ever seen. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone who truly loves and cares about what she does. If I could you 10 stars I would, Janine!

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2013

Michael and I were VERY pleased with our ceremony. It couldn't have gone any more beautifully. Dr Burns, from the day we met her to the moment we said "I do", was a major part of our family celebration!!!

Kevin · Married on 03/02/2013

Janine provided the exact Wedding Ceremony we wanted.

Russell · Married on 02/23/2013

Dr. Burns is an outstanding officiant. She did not simply marry us. Rather she provided great council and tips from the day we met her up through our wedding day. Guests at our wedding told us that they never saw a more touching ceremony and some even said that her words brought tears of joy to their eyes. The ceremony she created was unique and used ceremonies within the ceremony which involved the lighting of candles, pouring of sand, exchaning of roses and breaking of a glass. She did not exit immediately after the ceremony but rather stayed to converse with us, family and friends. She genuinely cared about us and making our ceremony memorable. We cannot find enough words to give Chaplain Burns the praise she deserves. She REALLY does love to do weddings !
    Thank you Janine for creating lasting memories for us.
    Love, Vincent and Russell

Our Officiant, Dr. Burns was great!

Dr. Janine is absolutely AMAZING!!! I was supposed to have my wedding on the day we got over 30 inches of snow. Days prior she called me to check in and really gave me such positive energy to be positive and was so comforting. She knew I was anxious about the impending storm. Well...30 inches came on our wedding day and my reception was postponed. However, without hesitation Janine jumped at the chance to officiate our ceremony in our home with our immediate family and our children (it was a second marriage). She turned an extremely stressful day into an amazing, memorable day that our family will never forget! There are no words strong enough to describe the warmth, enthusiasm and positive energy Janine brought into our home on that day of the blizzard. She was wonderful with my children and I get tears in my eyes thinking about the sincere devotion to making others happy that is so natural to Janine. I will forever be grateful to her for making this even more special than we could have ever imagined!

Dr Janine Burns was wonderful !! She made the whole experience relaxing and run very smooth . Very professional and right on top of things. My husband and I were very pleased with her work and the time she took to get to know us . I would highly recommend using Dr Burns !!

Dr. Janine H. Burns did an excellent job on our wedding. We planned our wedding remotely and we did all the conference with Dr. Burns via Skype. Anytime we had questions or considers, she promptly responded us with detailed answer. On the day of the wedding, beside providing excellent service as an officiant, she was able to work with wedding venues to make necessary adjustment that made a smooth ceremony. Highly recommended to all my single friends.

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2012

Doc Janine was great!! From the moment we met her, she made us feel comfortable and at ease. She did a great job coming up with an original ceremony for us; we have had countless comments from wedding guests saying how they had never seen a ceremony like ours before and how lovely it was!!

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2012

Dr. Burns is heart felt and enthusiastic about her work. I also felt our ceremony was more enjoyable than average because of how well spoken and poised she is. We will definitely recommend her to others!

Dr Burns
    Phil and I want to thank you for conducting our beautiful ceremony. Everyone loved that it was different. We got a lot of compliments on the wine box ceremony and the Thai ceremony. We were so happy that everyone participated in the rod nam sung.
    We hope that you enjoyed yourself as well. Thank you very much for making our day so memorable.

Gina · Married on 11/18/2012

Dr. Janine Burns was highly recommended to us by a good friend with good reason. It makes a world of a difference when you have a chaplain who is not only knowledgeable but passionate about her work and faith.
    All of our guests thought she was amazing! :)

Gina · Married on 11/18/2012

Everyone loved our ceremony thanks to you Dr. Burns.

Gina & Steve

Gina · Married on 10/28/2012

Dr Burns was great from beginning to end. She was so supportive and really made the whole process a lot less stressful. I would recommend her to anyone.

Janine Burns was a great officiant. She was helpful during the planning process and most importantly, kept us calm on the day of our wedding. You don't often hear guests say that your "officiant" stood out or was fantastic, but we heard all of those positive comments and more.

Cari · Married on 10/07/2012

Dr. Burns is one of the kindest,generous, and most professional officiant. She made everyone comfortable and elevated our ceremony to one of the most memorable family functions.
    I can't thank her enough for her insight and wedding wisdom.
    She is the best.....bar none!

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2012

Dr. Burns was amazing! She is very professional and articulate, but caters to you and your spouses needs and wants for the easiest and best ceremony possible. Everyone loved her and they still talk about how great the ceremony was. I would refer her to everyone! She's very flexible, and knowledgeable. The whole thing went down without any problems. Thank you Dr. Burns! You were incredible and I will refer you to all of our friends and family. You are the best!

Tonya · Married on 10/06/2012

My husband and I would highly recommend Dr. Burns, she seemed to know exactly what we wanted her to say to each other and to our family and friends. She made us extremely comfortable. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we can't thank her enough.

jennie · Married on 10/06/2012

Dr. Janine Burns was amazing to work with! I highly recommend her to everyone getting married.When my husband & I decided we wanted to get married at our wedding venue I decided to google long island wedding officiant & she appeared on the google search. I contacted her & she set an appointment to meet my husband & I. We immediately felt a connection to her. She was very kind, warm & funny! We knew that our guest would love her! We booked her services immediately. She provided us with plenty of information & we were able to structure our ceremony exactly how we wanted. My husband has a 4yr old daughter & Dr. Burns incorporated her into our ceremony (which was a hit). She suggested we do a sand ceremony to make her feel special. The 3 of us mixed different colored sand into a vase. My stepdaughter absolutely LOVED it and it made her feel very special. Dr. Burns is very efficient and was always available for me if I had any questions. I received many compliments from my guest about how professional and well spoken Dr. Burns was. You will not regret booking her services!!

krista · Married on 10/06/2012

Dr. Burns provided us with the perfect wedding ceremony. Everyone was talking about how unique the sand ceremony, gift giving ceremony and rose ceremony was. We were able to adjust our vows to accommodate our needs and what we liked. It was all very easy and stress-free with Dr. Janine Burns.

Toni · Married on 09/16/2012

Dr. Burn did an amazing job. The ceremony and the counseling you get from her is fantastic. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone getting married.

Renee · Married on 08/26/2012

dr burns did a beautiful ceremony she did was I had asked and reworded some of what i didnt want in the ceremony. she included our son's we did a sand ceremony and i was amazing.

Stefanie · Married on 08/26/2012

Dr. Janine Burns was great prior to and on the day of our wedding. She was extremely helpful and attentive to our needs. She made sure things went smoothly and we had no worries for our wedding day. The ceremony was lovely!

Tracey · Married on 08/17/2012

Dr. Janine Burns performed our wedding. She was easy to talk to, offered great advice for our ceremony, and was very professional. We are happy with the service she provided us and would recommend her to anyone.